After posting thread Flatsigned or inscribed, I realized I owned several cool inscribed King novels...Again, inscriptions are a "personal" thing, and these following came to mind for me.....before the pics, a shout out to RoseanneBarr who I believe has the coolest inscribed Gunslinger I've ever seen (Grand Prize Winner here!)

This is a Salem's Lot dated 2 WEEKS before publication and Flip was King's college roommate for a while:

This too is a Salem's Lot...David Lyon is mostly a poem writer and was published with King in Moth...I sold a couple things for David a few years ago and bought this copy for myself. Even King makes mistakes! He inscribed to David Lyons when his name is actually David Lyon (no "s")

I just bought this Dead Zone two months ago because the inscription appealed to me:

I've always liked this Misery inscription:

Different Seasons....I have a "thing" for Lard-ass Hogan. I just posted this pic recently:

I've always loved that I own the Lettered Regulators but especially because the check is made out to Betts...how appropriate!

Needful Things...I've always liked this inscription:

These are some of my top-rated (by me anyway) inscribed King stories, Thought I'd share....feel free to do the same, I know there are some spectacular ones out there.