Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2620

Thread: Other authors you collect

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    ...The cap it is on top of puzzles me or maybe means nothing. I noticed that a lot of releases come out about the same time...
    It could probably be many things; I believe the guess boils down to the fact that SOTL is the most well-known work that people associate with a moth.
    That is for sure. Very likely right. Hope they do an awesome job.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

For you Orson Scott Card fanatics out there:

https://www.eastonpress.com/all-cate...rid=1242949912
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anyone else get A LITTLE GOLD BOOK OF UNCONSIDERED TRIFLES by Lee Child from Borderlands Press and notice pages 9 to 28 are missing?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No missing pages here.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know a way around easton press not shipping to a specific country?
    As soon as I add my country at the checkout I get the below message
    "Your shopping cart cannot be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the selected shipping country"
    Any help appreciated.

Have it shipped to someone in the USA and then have them ship it to you.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Does anyone know a way around easton press not shipping to a specific country?
    As soon as I add my country at the checkout I get the below message
    "Your shopping cart cannot be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the selected shipping country"
    Any help appreciated.
    Just an unhelpful FYI: the bit about the products specifically (i.e., not that they don't ship to your country altogether) suggests the issue may relate to publishing rights (I know Folio Society had an edition of Anne Frank's diary that couldn't be ordered from the US because the rights were split).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes the rights issue would explain it then thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Have it shipped to someone in the USA and then have them ship it to you.
    If there is anyone who wants to purchase the below and ship it to me in the United Kingdom let me know

Off course I’d pay

https://www.eastonpress.com/all-cate...tion-3772.html

If you're willing to PayPal me $153 I'll order it, and we'll work out the UK postage later.
    I order from Easton Press all the time.

Country
    Country Flag

If you're willing to PayPal me $153 I'll order it, and we'll work out the UK postage later.
    I order from Easton Press all the time.
    Thanks will send you a PM

What on earth will I do with a Prime Minister?
    Oh well, I'll think of something...

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You can't blame him for trying.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

For the science fiction fans
    Anderida Books will be doing some deluxe limited editions of Adrian Tchaikovsky's The Children of Time & The Children of Ruin
    If you haven't read them I highly recommend them. Due on their site on Friday 9th July
    https://www.anderidabooks.co.uk/

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anderida Books will be doing some deluxe limited editions of Adrian Tchaikovsky's The Children of Time & The Children of Ruin
    If you haven't read them I highly recommend them. Due on their site on Friday 9th July
    I ordered a set. The true firsts are a bit pricey.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Yes they can be a bit pricey. I’m fortunate that I have the true first editions.
    Though it didn’t stop me ordering the limited editions 😁

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Yes they can be a bit pricey. I’m fortunate that I have the true first editions.
    Though it didn’t stop me ordering the limited editions 😁
    Looks like it sold out. I’m glad I got one.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Kind of off-topic but I wasn't sure where this should go and wanted to spread the word:

Taschen is having a significant sale (which may end today):

https://www.taschen.com/pages/en/com...schen_sale.htm

For the unfamiliar, Taschen is loosely described as an art book publisher with an emphasis on the visual, often (but not always) connected to the arts (photography, models, graphic design, popular culture, naughty things, and much more).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Kind of off-topic but I wasn't sure where this should go and wanted to spread the word:

Taschen is having a significant sale (which may end today):

https://www.taschen.com/pages/en/com...schen_sale.htm

For the unfamiliar, Taschen is loosely described as an art book publisher with an emphasis on the visual, often (but not always) connected to the arts (photography, models, graphic design, popular culture, naughty things, and much more).
    Good call. Finally ordered Massimo Listri. The World’s Most Beautiful Libraries for $120.

Thought I'd share my other titles for those not familiar with Tachen.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

There's a theme there...
    ...can't quite put my finger on it though.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a nice Da Vinci Taschen. They are lovely books.

Country
    Country Flag

There's a theme there...
    ...can't quite put my finger on it though.
    I guess someone loves movies. Ha!
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Set a Watchman Signed Collector's Edition
    500 copies signed by Harper Lee

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/go-...=9780062454911
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Go Set a Watchman Signed Collector's Edition
    500 copies signed by Harper Lee

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/go-...=9780062454911
    Nice. Leather bound and traycase. It seems the signature is carrying the weight of the $1500 price-tag though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast