+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103
Results 2,551 to 2,559 of 2559

Thread: Other authors you collect

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oh boy, that's a tall order.
    The first thing I ever read by Resnick was THE BRANCH, and that hooked me for life.
    I also loved WALPURGIS III, which is the book I had him personally autograph to me.
    SANTIAGO
    His Teddy Roosevelt stories
    The 'Tales of the Galactic Midway' books
    His 'Kirinyaga' stories
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Billy Mumy and Angela Cartwright are selling signed copies of a Lost in Space book for any fans of that great 60s Sci fi show:

https://www.angelacartwrightstudio.c...edition?tid=30

The Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas has signed copies of a new book by Buell Wesley Frazier. Frazier was indirectly responsible for Oswald getting his job at the Texas School Book Depository and even drove Oswald and his rifle to the building on the morning of 11.22.63. A nice association with the King book.

https://store.jfk.org/collections/bo...wesley-frazier

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Oh boy, that's a tall order.
    The first thing I ever read by Resnick was THE BRANCH, and that hooked me for life.
    I also loved WALPURGIS III, which is the book I had him personally autograph to me.
    SANTIAGO
    His Teddy Roosevelt stories
    The 'Tales of the Galactic Midway' books
    His 'Kirinyaga' stories
    Right, his Teddy Roosevelt stories are supposed to be great. Ok, thanks for the recs!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Billy Mumy and Angela Cartwright are selling signed copies of a Lost in Space book for any fans of that great 60s Sci fi show:

https://www.angelacartwrightstudio.c...edition?tid=30
    My copy arrived last week. It's a gloriously fun book!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B&N has a new signed Bob Odenkirk book available for any fans of "Better Call Saul."

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/com...=9780593446515

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    This one arrived earlier this week.

Just beautiful. Speaker is my favorite novel in the Ender series. Congrats!
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't know where the best place to post this might be, so I'm going with here:

From the Folio Society (https://twitter.com/foliosociety/sta...04993349431298):

Don't forget to vote for the book you would most like to read in a Folio edition! Back in May we asked you for one title suggestion, and we now have a shortlist of the top five. We will publish the winner to mark our 75th anniversary next year. Vote now!
    To vote: https://t.co/VHcdzzX1AU. (If this link doesn't work, you should be able to access the link via the tweet above).

The shortlist:

- Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy

- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke

- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson

- The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

I know many here will want Blood Meridian, but JS&MN was my clear choice.
    Hear me shout, "Come on in!
    - What's the news? Where you been?"

'Cause there's no wind left in my soul
    - and I've grown old.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Iíve always wanted to read LONESOME DOVE, but just never pulled the trigger on doing so. A elegant Folio edition would be just the lure I need. BLOOD MERIDIAN is awfully tempting, but I went for LD.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

For those who can't get enough NEUROMANCER editions:

https://www.eastonpress.com/signed-e...rid=1242949912
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103