Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2618

Thread: Other authors you collect

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I’m not certain this is news, but for the Philip K. Dick readers here:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/the...t-stories.html

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Bold design (which isn't to my taste), but, man are they jacking up the prices on their limited editions lately. Way too rich for me, plus- as said- I find the colors off-putting. I'm sure it'll sell out, and they'll continue to test those high prices.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Easton Press is putting out another special edition of RED DRAGON for $75, plus $4.95 S&H, which is a $10 discount per title according to the offer I was sent.
    Of the eight offered titles, RED DRAGON is the only one I am taking.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Easton Press is putting out another special edition of RED DRAGON for $75, plus $4.95 S&H, which is a $10 discount per title according to the offer I was sent.
    Of the eight offered titles, RED DRAGON is the only one I am taking.
    PMed you. Thx

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Here's the flyer for RED DRAGON, etc.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Bold design (which isn't to my taste), but, man are they jacking up the prices on their limited editions lately. Way too rich for me, plus- as said- I find the colors off-putting. I'm sure it'll sell out, and they'll continue to test those high prices.
    I gave it passing consideration, but (along with the eye-popping price) also had an issue with the color scheme -- maybe they were trying to give a nod to the hallucinogenic aspects of Dick's later work, but to me it just comes off as something more appropriate for a teenage girl's bedroom than an homage to one of SF's greats. But the fact that it's now Sold Out shows what I know. I'm glad I have the four Underwood/Miller hardcover volumes that I assume these Folio volumes are largely (totally?) sourced from...they may be very staid in comparison, in their plain dark red cloth and sans dustjacket, but I find that a much more appropriate package for Dick's important work.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

How would you guys rate earthling as a publisher? They are doing an Ania Ahlborn book (looks like an original) but I’ve never ordered from them before so I am wondering about there quality, etc.

http://www.earthlingpub.com/aa_darkacross.html

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    How would you guys rate earthling as a publisher? They are doing an Ania Ahlborn book (looks like an original) but I’ve never ordered from them before so I am wondering about there quality, etc.

I have one book from them, The Scarlet Gospels S/L. I love the design and was very pleased with the customer service but that is my only transaction.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

They’re quite good. I’d put them above CD but below Sub Press...the attention to detail seems a bit more than the former but not quite up to par with the latter.

Thanks for that, I ordered one of the numbered.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited to get some very rare Tremblay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I collect their lettered editions, they are beautiful, and well made. The owner Paul is a pleasure to deal with.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://grimoakpress.com/blogs/news/...LXdPu8kTDiRzLM

For anyone that's interested. Grim Oak Press is coming out with a limited and a lettered edition of The Prince of Thrones By Mark Lawrence.

$150 for the S/L (1000 numbered copies) $500 for the lettered (52 lettered copies)

Love the series so definitely picking this one up.

Edit: I'm hearing the lettered sold out in less than a minute!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

I don't know why, but I had to pre-order this one:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tre...SsoQlj9mIAe_6A

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool quirky item to have.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Pretty cool quirky item to have.

I met Mr. Trerjo a few years ago at a con. He signed my poster of Devil's Rejects. He is one badass dude, loved talking to him!!

Talk softly and carry a big machete!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The latest Folio Society rumor: they may announce/publish Silence of the Lambs in October.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

The latest Folio Society rumor: they may announce/publish Silence of the Lambs in October.
    Saw that! looking forward to what they come up with. Hopefully it's more inspiring than MISERY.

Country
    Country Flag

Saw that! looking forward to what they come up with. Hopefully it's more inspiring than MISERY.
    Interesting. Where is this information found?

Hopefully it is one of the higher price point styles. Like American Gods or Dune.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The moth in the picture at the top of this thread has people guessing SOTL:
    https://www.librarything.com/topic/332224

Country
    Country Flag

The moth in the picture at the top of this thread has people guessing SOTL:
    https://www.librarything.com/topic/332224
    Gotcha. The cap it is on top of puzzles me or maybe means nothing. I noticed that a lot of releases come out about the same time. As if maybe permission was given at a given time. For example Suntup is doing Harris stuff, Easton has a Red Dragon coming out, and now maybe Folio with a Silence. Could help support the guess.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...The cap it is on top of puzzles me or maybe means nothing. I noticed that a lot of releases come out about the same time...
    It could probably be many things; I believe the guess boils down to the fact that SOTL is the most well-known work that people associate with a moth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast