+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 2,476 to 2,487 of 2487

Thread: Other authors you collect

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A complete accident, I'm afraid.

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Iím not certain this is news, but for the Philip K. Dick readers here:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/the...t-stories.html

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Bold design (which isn't to my taste), but, man are they jacking up the prices on their limited editions lately. Way too rich for me, plus- as said- I find the colors off-putting. I'm sure it'll sell out, and they'll continue to test those high prices.

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Easton Press is putting out another special edition of RED DRAGON for $75, plus $4.95 S&H, which is a $10 discount per title according to the offer I was sent.
    Of the eight offered titles, RED DRAGON is the only one I am taking.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Easton Press is putting out another special edition of RED DRAGON for $75, plus $4.95 S&H, which is a $10 discount per title according to the offer I was sent.
    Of the eight offered titles, RED DRAGON is the only one I am taking.
    PMed you. Thx

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Here's the flyer for RED DRAGON, etc.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Bold design (which isn't to my taste), but, man are they jacking up the prices on their limited editions lately. Way too rich for me, plus- as said- I find the colors off-putting. I'm sure it'll sell out, and they'll continue to test those high prices.
    I gave it passing consideration, but (along with the eye-popping price) also had an issue with the color scheme -- maybe they were trying to give a nod to the hallucinogenic aspects of Dick's later work, but to me it just comes off as something more appropriate for a teenage girl's bedroom than an homage to one of SF's greats. But the fact that it's now Sold Out shows what I know. I'm glad I have the four Underwood/Miller hardcover volumes that I assume these Folio volumes are largely (totally?) sourced from...they may be very staid in comparison, in their plain dark red cloth and sans dustjacket, but I find that a much more appropriate package for Dick's important work.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

How would you guys rate earthling as a publisher? They are doing an Ania Ahlborn book (looks like an original) but Iíve never ordered from them before so I am wondering about there quality, etc.

http://www.earthlingpub.com/aa_darkacross.html

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    How would you guys rate earthling as a publisher? They are doing an Ania Ahlborn book (looks like an original) but Iíve never ordered from them before so I am wondering about there quality, etc.

I have one book from them, The Scarlet Gospels S/L. I love the design and was very pleased with the customer service but that is my only transaction.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Theyíre quite good. Iíd put them above CD but below Sub Press...the attention to detail seems a bit more than the former but not quite up to par with the latter.

Thanks for that, I ordered one of the numbered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100