Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2618

Thread: Other authors you collect

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Ordered my Lettered and numbered Malorie by Josh Malerman today
    I see the Lettered is sold out. There were 4 20 minutes ago. Looks like a beauty!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the story even better than Bird Box so I am excited, my first Lettered (cause it wasn't crazy expensive, $325). They are letting me matched one of my numbered from Bird Box also.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I liked the story even better than Bird Box so I am excited, my first Lettered (cause it wasn't crazy expensive, $325). They are letting me matched one of my numbered from Bird Box also.
    Oh that’s great! I have the lettered Bird Box so I can’t wait to get this one. The additional story in DRP’s Bird Box—Bobby Knocks—was awesome.

I haven’t read Malorie yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a copy of Abercrombie - The Blade Itself - the Subpress version
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Oh that’s great! I have the lettered Bird Box so I can’t wait to get this one. The additional story in DRP’s Bird Box—Bobby Knocks—was awesome.

Bird Box was horrible but I will relieve you of the lettered copy to help make room on your shelves. I am doing a custom traycase for my Goblin that I final got. Should finish it this week and I'll post pics
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Bird Box was horrible but I will relieve you of the lettered copy to help make room on your shelves. I am doing a custom traycase for my Goblin that I final got. Should finish it this week and I'll post pics
    I didn't think Bird Box was horrible. it just didn't live up to the hype for me. I thought Inspection, On This the Day of the Pig, and Goblin were much better. I can't wait to see your Goblin traycase!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, I was being sarcastic. I really liked it. Black Mad Wheel was ok but ended weird.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, I was being sarcastic. I really liked it. Black Mad Wheel was ok but ended weird.
    Ha! My sarcasm detector went into overload since the world's been in lockdown. It went on the fritz when I couldn't tell if the horrible thing I was hearing was real or just an absurd take on reality. The lines got so blurry that I gave up trying to find the nuance. Reality is a fog I breathe slick in my throat and thick in my lungs. It poisons my brain seeping into the crevices. Gummy tacky sludge. Then I write shit like this. My brain is trapped in amber. Happiness is fossilized.

I also need to read Mad Black Wheel. That and House at the Bottom of the Lake.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered Malorie!

I was late to the party with Bird Box, but I was able to buy it from a user here. I love what DRP has done with these editions. I'm hoping to eventually get after market slipcases for these editions at some point.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They are on my to do list
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Is this the coolest thing ever, or what?

Dracula: the Evidence

I am desperately trying (and slowly failing) to convince myself I don’t need this.
    Beehive is following this up with..

...an art book that uses the various documents, ephemera, and artifacts from the box set to illustrate Bram Stoker's original text. It is a 9x11" 352-page cloth-bound hardcover featuring high end production and design, wrapped in a translucent red acetate book jacket.

It comes in three different editions:

- The HARDBOUND EDITION, which is the standard edition of the book
    - The HARDBOUND EDITION: Signed & Numbered, which is signed by Dacre Stoker, Paul Kepple and Josh O'Neill and limited to an edition of 250
    - The IMMORTAL HARDBOUND edition, which is signed, lettered in an edition of 26, and includes an IMMORTAL EDITION of the DRACULA: THE EVIDENCE box set.
    Everything - even the colored vinyl - looks incredible.

$100 gets you the cheapest version of the book plus the digital files (which were separately available for $25) - this looks to be an awesome deal.

Check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...dcover-edition
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been diving more into the indie horror scene lately and recently discovered Chad Lutzke. I bought a bunch of his paperbacks recently, but I noticed he had a limited edition from Thunderstorm Books that contains 4 of his more popular books. There were only 52 produced and it looked like they've long since sold out until I found a copy on Camelot Books for the original list price of $90. Love that badass signature page.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Used high end Japanese cloth for Goblin. That book deserved the love.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I've been diving more into the indie horror scene lately and recently discovered Chad Lutzke. I bought a bunch of his paperbacks recently, but I noticed he had a limited edition from Thunderstorm Books that contains 4 of his more popular books. There were only 52 produced and it looked like they've long since sold out until I found a copy on Camelot Books for the original list price of $90. Love that badass signature page.

Congrats. I don't do too much with the indie scene, but I did opt for this book after hearing so much acclaim for his work, and I think it's quite good (and, of course, Thunderstorm always does a fantastic job of design and production)...enough to keep Lutzke on my radar, and will likely pick up more by him down the road.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any fans of Arthur Conan Doyle here?

A french publisher is releasing a reproduction of his manuscript of "The Lost World"
    => https://www.spbooks.com/112-the-lost...095457749.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Folio Society is about to announce their spring collection. Since they haven't actually posted it, there’s nothing I can link to, but those (on librarything.com) who have seen the physical catalog say they are about to publish an edition of The Road (McCarthy), which many here will find of interest. I imagine it will go on sale in the next couple of days.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Folio Society is about to announce their spring collection. Since they haven't actually posted it, there’s nothing I can link to, but those (on librarything.com) who have seen the physical catalog say they are about to publish an edition of The Road (McCarthy), which many here will find of interest. I imagine it will go on sale in the next couple of days.
    Thanks for the heads-up...will definitely keep an eye out for it. It’s my favorite novel of all-time, and while I have both the US and UK 1st HCs, I didn’t secure a copy of the Suntup edition for a deluxe treatment of this special work.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The link is up: https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/the-road.html

$64.95

Cormac McCarthy’s Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Road is presented as a Folio collector’s edition, with award-winning artist Gérard DuBois’s beautiful and desolate illustrations and Michael Chabon’s New York Review of Books essay.

Bound in screen-printed cloth

Set in Maxime

192 pages

Black & white illustrated title-page spread and 6 colour illustrations

Plain slipcase

9″ x 5¾″

Ordered!

The link is up: https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/the-road.html

$64.95

Cormac McCarthy’s Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Road is presented as a Folio collector’s edition, with award-winning artist Gérard DuBois’s beautiful and desolate illustrations and Michael Chabon’s New York Review of Books essay.

Bound in screen-printed cloth

Set in Maxime

192 pages

Black & white illustrated title-page spread and 6 colour illustrations

Plain slipcase

9″ x 5¾″

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful looking. Getting this one
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    Was hoping for another “special” edition. I also failed to purchase the Suntup edition.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love Folio Society. Beautifully produced books at very affordable prices.

Not sure how many they're printing, but I'm sure this will sell out.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don’t be so sure - they’ve been known to print a lot, and they often reprint when they do run out (most of their productions don’t have fixed-size print runs).

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Gotta love Folio Society. Beautifully produced books at very affordable prices.

The thing about FS I don't like is if the book goes into later printings after the initial run, they will not list that you are ordering a later printing and not a first. They do make beautiful books.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The thing about FS I don't like is if the book goes into later printings after the initial run, they will not list that you are ordering a later printing and not a first. They do make beautiful books.
    This is true; aside from certain specific FS publications, FS doesn't consider limitation part of what they are selling for virtually all of what they produce (something to consider for those who savor scarcity).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast