Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    DTV, DTVI, DTVII Ae's total $150
    Disagree with you on these.

My opinion....

DT5AE $125
    DT6AE $100
    DT7AE $75

$300 for all three.

Bare minimum $250.
    Rick,
    I think you disagree because the prices you state are what a seller wishes to obtain, not what a buyer can pay in this market.
    Of course I have been wrong before.
    Mr.rabbitrick keeps better track than I. I'd love to hear his opinion.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

No...I really think the AEs are worth $250-$300 for a set.

One way to find out...

I just listed a DT5AE with a BIN if $115, a DT6AE with a BIN of $85, and a DT7AE with a BIN of $70.

$270 for all three.

Let's see if they sell.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One way to find out...

I just listed a DT5AE with a BIN if $115, a DT6AE with a BIN of $85, and a DT7AE with a BIN of $70.

$270 for all three.

Hell if I had the money I might buy them, or at least V and VI. I agree with Tippy on this one except for DT VII which for some reason just seems to be all over the place and does not sell compared to the rest of the books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Holy crap!! That is the worst looking book I have yet to see someone try faking a signature in.

Hi Sam...that signature was verified as authentic by Hutch....good thing he's the expert...lol

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Rick,
    I think you disagree because the prices you state are what a seller wishes to obtain, not what a buyer can pay in this market.
    Of course I have been wrong before.
    Mr.rabbitrick keeps better track than I. I'd love to hear his opinion.
    Dark Tower books tend to hold on to their value better than other trades, but sadly, they also are affected these days...

DTIIV Artist
    $56.65
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-THE...1%7C240%3A1318

$75 - Unsold, no bids
    http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-DARK-TOWER-S...1%7C240%3A1318

Tippy4's prices for the others are on the ball.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Hell if I had the money I might buy them.
    You and many others. That's the problem. Not enough people with the money to spare these days, so the prices come down.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have had several inquiries on these. Asking for a package deal. Asking if I will ship to Europe. Asking if I have a DTV AE for sale (which I have on auction).

If anyone here is interested in all three, you can have them for my opening bids plus $8 shipping and insurance.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I think $250 for all three is about right as far as a bottom price...but that's with patience and waiting for a buyer...nevertheless, I would not be willing to sell for less than that.

A buyer that can pay $150 can also pay $250 - they just don't want to. Doesn't mean the $250 isn't still the right price.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to be a smartass, but if they don't want to, wouldn't that make it the wrong price? Dn't mind me, that is just my little econ professor speaking up in my head.
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I would have to agree with batsker on that one... if I'm looking to buy something, and I know they've sold at $150 anytime recent... no way am I paying $250... it would sit there.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I think $250 for all three is about right as far as a bottom price...but that's with patience and waiting for a buyer...nevertheless, I would not be willing to sell for less than that.

A buyer that can pay $150 can also pay $250 - they just don't want to. Doesn't mean the $250 isn't still the right price.
    Yes at $150 I sure you would be getting rid of it fast, hell I believe some people here would buy them on GP. That being said I believe Rahfa here is saying that the general person looking for these books could buy them at $250 and not feel ripped off. There are those out there like me who in general look to buy only when you know a great deal is being offered like with wiz's clearance sale (thanks Wiz) which is putting me back some dough and I will have to sacrifce but I still got a hell of a deal.

When the adverage price for a 1st/1st gunslinger was $800 I could have got it but I wasn't willing to pay over $500 for it and hence never got one(doesn't mean the price was gonna get any lower because I wasn't going to get it), now they are about in that price range but I have since started collecting S/L and no longer want it so I have to wait until the S/L Gunslinger gets to a price I can afford and am willing to pay(do you think I can pick one up for $500 somewhere yet?).

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

One way to find out...

$270 for all three.

FWIW, I sold DT V, VI, VII Artist Editions about 6 months ago. V and VI were still shrinkwrapped and VII was in new condition. I got $115 for DT V, $85 for DT VI, and $35 for DT VII.

When I bought these 3 books in the fall of 2007 I paid $150 for DT V, $56 for DT VI, and $38 for DT VII, all shrinkwrapped.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post

I got $115 for DT V, $85 for DT VI, and $35 for DT VII.
    I could not bring myself to sell a DT7 for $35.

It irks me to sell something that is supposed to go up in value for less than what I paid for it.

I would use it as a door-stop before I sold it that cheap!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny you should mention that.

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post

I got $115 for DT V, $85 for DT VI, and $35 for DT VII.
    I could not bring myself to sell a DT7 for $35.

It irks me to sell something that is supposed to go up in value for less than what I paid for it.

Agree, although in this case I was able to live with losing $3. I originally had expected to get around $55.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome.....that made my night.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I would have to agree with batsker on that one... if I'm looking to buy something, and I know they've sold at $150 anytime recent... no way am I paying $250... it would sit there.
    While I love a bargain...if I really want something I hardly pay attention to price/value as long as it's within my means. I suppose it's nothing to be proud of, but I have only a vague concept of value in most cases.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Traveler LovEtaH19 is on a distinguished road

Default New to Palavar

I've got a S/L edition of both DT6 nd DT7 in mint condition, considering selling. Can anyone tell me what these books are going for these days?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd say you be lucky to get $350 for DTVI and $400 for DTVII. Not a good time to sell.

Try posing your question here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...t=1987&page=18 . You'll probably get more responses.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default STEPHEN KING AUTOGRAPHED THE COLORADO KID

You know, the signature on this auction looks good to me, but I am always hesitiant to buy things from "autograph dealers".

This same dealer is selling a baseball allegedly signed by King, and I think most or all of these "King signed" baseballs are fakes.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be very hesitant on that one, tippy. I would certainly need pictures since King has pretty much stopped signing books except at events, and I can't see someone who spent the money to attend a signing event taking a paperback copy of TCK when there are so many other works that are so much more important to his cadre of constant readers.

Just my opinion, but I think it's been faked. Not sure why because it looks good, but I feel that little itch at the back of my head when I look at it. I'll pass.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, the signature on this auction looks good to me, but I am always hesitiant to buy things from "autograph dealers".

This same dealer is selling a baseball allegedly signed by King, and I think most or all of these "King signed" baseballs are fakes.
    Tip buddy.....I don't like the signature. You are correct, his signed baseballs are fake as well but with the same guarantee he's offering on TCK signed book.

I call BS.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy has several merch. items:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/joedome
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast