Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/STEPHEN-KING-BAG-...3A1|240%3A1318

Now this intrigues me! This person says they have slipcases or can make slipcases for any King book. For the equivalent of $15 CDN, I question the quality - but I'm going to try this one to house the S/L of this book that I got the other day. I'll let you all know how it rates when I get it.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/STEPHEN-KING-BAG-...3A1|240%3A1318

Now this intrigues me! This person says they have slipcases or can make slipcases for any King book. For the equivalent of $15 CDN, I question the quality - but I'm going to try this one to house the S/L of this book that I got the other day. I'll let you all know how it rates when I get it.
    hehehe.....I wonder how that would look covering a UK 1st edition of Danse Macabre

Keep us posted. looks intriguing.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 01-22-2009 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Bad spelling

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Are you sure I thought I saw a lettered eddition before? Also this is what it says on the collector:
    Yes. All editions were numbered. Don't believe everything you see on the SK Collector site. Not all his listings are correct.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

What do you all think of this? Signed Stand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Signature and inscription is legit. Nice condition.

Just be aware that I've seen his auctions jump radically in price by strange bidders. I'm not saying he's shill bidding or anything

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Gay

Ah, a good point. Thank you! And I've heard some cludgy things around flatsigned auctions, for sure. I'd be happier if my first name were "Bob"...

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The following painting is for sale (600€) from a Belgian website.
    It have been used for the french pocket edition of the abridged version of The Stand,

the final cover :

The website is :
    http://www.petitspapiers.be/index.php?id=2203

Apparently the same website HAD (dont know if it sold or not) the full cover of the stand that is really amazing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, a good point. Thank you! And I've heard some cludgy things around flatsigned auctions, for sure. I'd be happier if my first name were "Bob"...
    My name is Bob and the auction did catch my eye for that reason. I am turned off by the cheesy "authentication" sticker (probably permanent) on the page with the signature. To me that subtracts value rather than adds.

(Gosh, it is hard for me to find anything I like about Tim Miller.)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I'm concerned, that "authentication" sticker detracts seriously from the value of the book.

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Signature and inscription is legit. Nice condition.

Just be aware that I've seen his auctions jump radically in price by strange bidders. I'm not saying he's shill bidding or anything

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I sold that book to Tim Miller in 2005. The book I sold had numerous inscription by the previous owner on the FFEP. It was no more than VG condition. Since it was not mentioned in this listing, I'm not sure what they did to the FFEP. The dustjacket has been replaced also.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Has nothing to do with Stephen King.

I used to see these at Tower Records.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I found a Fine/Like New Signed Limited Edition of Dolan's Cadillac for sale for what seems like a pretty decent price compared to what I have seen it go for on ebay lately. It doesn't say what number but I'm sure you can contact the seller. Its listed for 420.00

http://usedmarketplace.borders.com/b...qsort=&page=20

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    Hey guys, I found a Fine/Like New Signed Limited Edition of Dolan's Cadillac for sale for what seems like a pretty decent price compared to what I have seen it go for on ebay lately. It doesn't say what number but I'm sure you can contact the seller. Its listed for 420.00

And he is selling the exact same book on this site for $20 cheaper.

http://www.biblio.com/books/213315065.html
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post

And he is selling the exact same book on this site for $20 cheaper.

http://www.biblio.com/books/213315065.html
    I got mine for $325 shipped about 3 months ago from a seller on ABE. I thought that was pretty cheap, but it also sat there unsold for quite a while before I grabbed it, so I'm not so sure what the market is for this book is right now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I say in this market $325 is a good deal, and $420 isn't.

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Agree. I paid $380 for mine about 4 months ago, but feel like I paid too much since it has a slight bump to the front board.

Here's a few that have sold on ebay that I wrote down (excluding numbers):
    11/14/08 -- $600.00 (PC deluxe version)
    10/29/08 -- $399.99
    10/11/08 -- $344.99
    09/12/08 -- $500.00 (deluxe version)
    11/28/07 -- $481.29 (deluxe version)
    11/11/07 -- $308.00
    10/16/07 -- $369.00
    10/16/07 -- $433.00 (deluxe version)
    10/13/07 -- $458.88
    09/29/07 -- $400.00
    09/29/07 -- $650.00 (deluxe version)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Agree. I paid $380 for mine about 4 months ago, but feel like I paid too much since it has a slight bump to the front board.

Here's a few that have sold on ebay that I wrote down (excluding numbers):
    11/14/08 -- $600.00 (PC deluxe version)
    10/29/08 -- $399.99
    10/11/08 -- $344.99
    09/12/08 -- $500.00 (deluxe version)
    11/28/07 -- $481.29 (deluxe version)
    11/11/07 -- $308.00
    10/16/07 -- $369.00
    10/16/07 -- $433.00 (deluxe version)
    10/13/07 -- $458.88
    09/29/07 -- $400.00
    09/29/07 -- $650.00 (deluxe version)
    Yah, overall I think the $325 was a good deal, but the spine on mine is a bit faded. At least I think so.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Now this is intriguing! I didn't know he wrote a sequel

http://www.biblio.com/books/168566291.html

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by bast_imret View Post
    Now this is intriguing! I didn't know he wrote a sequel

http://www.biblio.com/books/168566291.html

Obviously a one of a kind rarity!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon/Man Who Loved Flowers combo maybe?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon/Man Who Loved Flowers combo maybe?
    That would be "The Man Who Loved Tom's Flowers"

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast