Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's at $975 because it has some condition issues.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    This is interesting... for a BOOTLEG copy of Misery: "Bootleg (unauthorized) limited edition of Stephen King's Misery, in hardback"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...B:FSEL:US:1123

BIN : for $975 smackers.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I think it's at $975 because it has some condition issues.
    I think it's at $975 because she's had it on eBay at $2000 for a year and not had any offers.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I paid more than $975 for my copy.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

This S/L THE TALISMAN sure seems priced reasonably. I'm tempted but I don't need another copy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TALISMAN-Sig...QQcmdZViewItem

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I so wish i had the money to buy these things. Well i think getting first editions will have to do for now lol.

Ome i qualify as a Psycologist though, then its no holds bard on those auctions

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Not an auction but an ABE listing. If you are looking for a copy or an upgrade I don't think you will beat this price for DT III.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...x%3D73%26y%3D9

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

RE DTIII
    I know this place! I've been there many times and they are honest!!

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

What was the price on it? It's gone now, so I was wondering for reference.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was $35

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bob -

Do you have a set like this?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stephen-King-Dans...3A1|240%3A1318

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I saw this set in person at this store.

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    THIS NOT A SET OF BOOKS... iT IS ONE BOOK AND THREE OTHER Prototype covers. It was explained to me, that these were a series of options for the final cover for the Limited Edition. This book is signed but without a letter or number and I believe from what I know is not necesarily the "Lettered" and in fact if remember correctly I believe it reads on signature page like a numbered edition. I was tempted to buy when in the area, however money time and the knowledge needed were not in hand at visit and I did not make it back.
    Last edited by EXPLORER; 11-23-2008 at 08:26 PM. Reason: correcting statement/grammar

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

This is interesting to say the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-5-W...1%7C240%3A1318
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those have been around for quite a while, Ves! I don't have a set, but believe it or not I know quite a few collectors who do.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've bid on something from this seller for a Christmas gift for someone. I'll post here to let you guys know if they are worth dealing with.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

No, I don't. I suspect it is a unique set. As EXPLORER mentioned in an earlier post, I think the seller (whom I have dealt with before and is entirely legit) is being disingenuous when he refers to the book as an unlettered "lettered" edition. There is really no difference between the numbered and lettered states of this book except for what is written in the blank spot on the limitation page. It is just as likely an unnumbered numbered edition.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dans Macabre limiteds Slip vs Traycase?

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    No, I don't. I suspect it is a unique set. As EXPLORER mentioned in an earlier post, I think the seller (whom I have dealt with before and is entirely legit) is being disingenuous when he refers to the book as an unlettered "lettered" edition. There is really no difference between the numbered and lettered states of this book except for what is written in the blank spot on the limitation page. It is just as likely an unnumbered numbered edition.
    When veiwing item claimed to be unmarked lettered edition...I had a question in my mind that went unanswered. Was there supposed to be a tray case for the lettered vs slipcase for numbered?

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

When veiwing item claimed to be unmarked lettered edition...I had a question in my mind that went unanswered. Was there supposed to be a tray case for the lettered vs slipcase for numbered?
    No, the 15 lettered copies are in slipcases exactly like the numbered copies.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST 6 HOURS LEFT IN THIS AUCTION:

Original pencil sketch by Bernie Wrightson in From a Buick 8:

http://cgi.ebay.com/From-the-Studio-...QQcmdZViewItem

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

[QUOTE=carlosdetweiller;291426]Not an auction but an ABE listing. If you are looking for a copy or an upgrade I don't think you will beat this price for DT III.

This listing is back up on ABE. DT III for $38 shrinkwrapped (Grant firsts).

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...6x%3D0%26y%3D0

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

dammit! missed it again!

Country
    Country Flag

Grr i wish payday wasnt so far away lol
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, friends, what about this one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Is it me, or does that look like an Avery Label with a Sai King signature stuck on it?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i dont like that one at all, something wierd about it.
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Okay, friends, what about this one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Is it me, or does that look like an Avery Label with a Sai King signature stuck on it?
    The picture is too small to tell for sure if the signature is legit or not (maybe that is the intent of the seller). I would stay away from that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast