Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 673 1073 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,325 of 27568

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like how he put that Salem's proof in the picture.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    He should probably change the heading from Limited Edition to Gift edition. He also states in his bio that he purchased the book from Stu Tinker in 2002 which would have been two years prior to publication. I realize he's using the same bio as his limited Stand listing but I would expect a collector of his caliber to be more accurate with his listing.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too late now unless he cancels the auction and starts again.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    He should probably change the heading from Limited Edition to Gift edition. He also states in his bio that he purchased the book from Stu Tinker in 2002 which would have been two years prior to publication. I realize he's using the same bio as his limited Stand listing but I would expect a collector of his caliber to be more accurate with his listing.
    The title is accurate. It is a limited edition. He clarifies that it's a limited gift edition in the description.

He could certainly update the bio. By deleting the date he could use the bio in any listing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The title is accurate. It is a limited edition. He clarifies that it's a limited gift edition in the description.

He could certainly update the bio. By deleting the date he could use the bio in any listing.
    I know that I'm splitting hairs but there is an implied and understood difference between a limited edition (signed & numbered or lettered) vs. an unsigned gift edition. I'm not saying he is baiting with his title but the Centipede unsigned edition (per The Stephen King Collector website) is listed as such:

'Salem's Lot
    (566 pages - © 2004)

Publisher: Centipede Press
    Photographs by: Jerry Uelsmann

Deluxe Copies: 25

Signed and Numbered Copies: 380

Unsigned/Gift edition: 600

Not a huge deal. I just would have thought such a serious collector would have taken care to accurately represent the item in his headline.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you guys read the background info in the Questions section at the bottom of the page (I'm not sure if he's aware that questions asked through eBay are publicly visible depending on the settings you use)? Interesting stuff!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a Taylor Cujo guitar on sale for £1,995 on eBay BIN

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Cuj...3D121415733268

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Did you guys read the background info in the Questions section at the bottom of the page (I'm not sure if he's aware that questions asked through eBay are publicly visible depending on the settings you use)? Interesting stuff!
    VERY interesting reading!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    VERY interesting reading!
    It appears he's interested in private sales as well...
    Maybe somebody (DT.mod or such) should invite him to post a few here.
    Just a thought.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting and informative.

Nice response on the postage to Australia question.

The hopeful proof buyer is "going to a charity event & would love to have a Salem's Lot proof to bring." Who wouldn't?

I also went back and read the comments on The Stand listing. Kris and someone else both asked about the lettered Firestarter.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I copied that part in one of my previous posts. Gerald is a member here, albeit pretty dormant. It would be awesome if he posted more often, I always love reading collecting lore from the pros

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I copied that part in one of my previous posts. Gerald is a member here, albeit pretty dormant. It would be awesome if he posted more often, I always love reading collectong lore from the pros
    I'll second that brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I copied that part in one of my previous posts. Gerald is a member here, albeit pretty dormant. It would be awesome if he posted more often, I always love reading collecting lore from the pros
    He is? Under what member name?

Country
    Country Flag

Same as his eBay member name.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

new_trinity

John

Country
    Country Flag

I see he hasn't posted in two years. He did come looking a couple of days ago though.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know where he might have acquired some of these rarer items? Like the signed Salem's proof, certainly the Carrie proof, the signed NEL proofs that have been mentioned in his listings...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    new_trinity

John
    I think it is neo_trinity

I sure wish he would chime in here.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$750 BIN for TWO S/L (not PC's), should be considered. Starting bid is $500, but easier to just buy if you want them:
    The Secretary of Dreams, Stephen King S/L vol 1 and 2 #488 signed

Country
    Country Flag

$750 BIN for TWO S/L (not PC's), should be considered. Starting bid is $500, but easier to just buy if you want them:
    The Secretary of Dreams, Stephen King S/L vol 1 and 2 #488 signed
    $750 sounded right. Someone bid on it now though so it's an auction.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    That's my number.
    Got the saved search email this morning and was really surprised to see it show up.
    good luck man! I'm seeking a copy of DT II, but will certainly sit this one out to give you the best shot.
    Thanks.
    If I get this one, I will be selling my current copy and will check in with you first.
    Did you get it? Went for a very good price of $814.00....

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    That's my number.
    Got the saved search email this morning and was really surprised to see it show up.
    good luck man! I'm seeking a copy of DT II, but will certainly sit this one out to give you the best shot.
    Thanks.
    If I get this one, I will be selling my current copy and will check in with you first.
    Did you get it? Went for a very good price of $814.00....
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

If I had his collection I wouldn't care what people thought about my ability to remember history!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 673 1073 ... LastLast