Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 1018 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    And even if that were the case, a full set of signed/personalized 1st editions is certainly impressive but doesn't come close (IMO) to the collections that members here have. And the Chris Cavalier collection that was sold through Betts a couple of years ago certainly trumps these, what is it, six personalized books... (I still have the spreadsheet somewhere and I think if you added it all up it was something like $250,000 - actual market value)
    Michael, you gotta tell me.. what was the Chris Cavalier collection? All signed 1st/1st? Sold as a lot?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No no, it was much more than that. Think 'Bob' - signed trades, signed limiteds (numbered/lettered), proofs, manuscripts and more. But others will be able to tell you more, I wasn't 'around' back then.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Case is busted up pretty good and there is a crease through the signature.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item43c7330223
    I have seen that several times. It's essentially destroyed. Were there no crease on the sig part, it might be worth $50 to frame the pic/sig page.
    . I was at a book store yesterday and noticed an unsigned set and considered picking it up to pair with one I recalled like this. However the price on the unsigned case is about all this one is worth.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two Artist editions AND a slipcase. Starts @$.99. Cheap shipping.
    Could be a steal.

Stephen King's The Dark Tower VII & VI Song of Susannah Signed

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I give up on the LISEY'S STORY paperweight. I always lose the auction by one dollar.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You dont necessarily lose by 1 dollar. The higher bidder may had a bid that was 500$ higher, you would still lose by 1$ if there are no other bids.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

This is is neat. I don't know why anyone would want it but the woman who wrote him. But it's cool to see his first couple notes.
    Overpriced I'm sure:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Major-Stephe...item3f3281db52

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Jill Bauman's copy of Creepshow - Near Fine - Bumped bottom right corner (see pictures) - $28 no bids

I am posting this because I like Jill and there are no bids with 2 days 9 hours left. I think $28 is a fair price if you don't mind the small bump.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221399066792...84.m1423.l2649
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a decent price, from a great person.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a decent price, from a great person.
    She'll also ship it for free. She knows how to package it so it will remain undamaged too.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish there was a better pic of the bump...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some prints of the KING FOR A DAY exhibition are available for sale on the website!
    >>> http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/collections/king

For instance, a print of THE STAND in 3D with glasses!
    http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/search?q=peter+breese

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King MR. MERCEDES First Edition NEW Advance Uncorrected Proofs
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item4863be806e

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I wish there was a better pic of the bump...
    The pictures show that it is small but goes through the book. I am PMing you her email. She is really nice and I am sure she will take a better picture for you if you are really interested.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Impressive looking Creepshow vinyl coming soon:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/art-rele...-from-waxwork/

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking layout and artwork for the record.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Impressive looking Creepshow vinyl coming soon:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/art-rele...-from-waxwork/
    Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

Does the signature look genuine in your opinion? I'm still new to collecting signatures, but if people here think it's genuine, I'd probably bid on it, condition notwithstanding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 1018 ... LastLast