Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 1014 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    1971 STEPHEN KING contribution RARE journal IO #10 BASEBALL ISSUE Maine. Saw some offers were in on this so hopefully I'm not messing someone up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-STEPHEN...torefresh=true
    You really can't be "messing anybody up." There's a BIN price, so anyone who wants it could grab it at any time, no waiting and no bidding competition.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

1971 STEPHEN KING contribution RARE journal IO #10 BASEBALL ISSUE Maine. Saw some offers were in on this so hopefully I'm not messing someone up.

Someone just beat me to that. Thought would be a good item to carry to Red Sox spring training games.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose you are right. The BIN didn't seem bad but I think that it was full retail. Hope someone here picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

You really can't be "messing anybody up." There's a BIN price, so anyone who wants it could grab it at any time, no waiting and no bidding competition.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    He's lowered the price to a more reasonable $149.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not win my Six Stories.... $680 won it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Make sure you look this over... "The binding is loose and the inside front binding is ripped as seen in the picture"

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I did not win my Six Stories.... $680 won it
    Knot Eye

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Make sure you look this over... "The binding is loose and the inside front binding is ripped as seen in the picture"
    I seen that... book has not been well taken care of.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At $250 (and not a bit more) I think it could be repaired for a modest price.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I seen that... book has not been well taken care of.
    I don’t understand why people treat S/Ls like trade paper backs.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

[Stephen King]. "In a Half World of Terror." Published in Stories of Suspense #2. Flushing, New York: MW Publications, [1966]. 36 pages (including covers), with King's story occupying twelve of those pages. Mimeographed sheets, staplebound. Fine condition. One of Stephen King's first appearances in print (he would have been either 18 or 19 when this was printed). This particular story was published the year before as "I Was a Teenage Grave Robber" in Comics Review, then revised and published here for Marv Wolfman's Stories of Suspense. Wolfman would go onto greater fame for a lengthy run as the writer of The Tomb of Dracula where he would create the vampire-slayer Blade. This fanzine is extremely rare, with no copy on record at auction. An essential item for any serious King collection. Estimate: $2,000 - up

Heritage Auctions, Lot #36269, Opening Bid is $1000 - 25 days left for internet bidding, live auction is April 2nd.

http://historical.ha.com/c/item.zx?s...#1086910869739
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

"In a Half World of Terror." - Bob sold his spare copy last year for $2500, if I remember correctly.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    "In a Half World of Terror." - Bob sold his spare copy last year for $2500, if I remember correctly.
    The estimate seems a little low. I bet it will go for close to 3k with the buyer's premium.

The Eyes of the Dragon seems to be priced a little high. http://historical.ha.com/c/item.zx?s...&lotIdNo=35001 Perhaps it's because of the extra inscription?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

A little high?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    A little high?
    The opening bid of $1500 is half of the estimate. "Estimate: $3,000 - up"

The Collector's page for this edition says "A limited edition numbered in red ink, was numbered 1-250 $1,200-$1,600 (est)"

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

There is one that sold on eBay for $598.00 on 2/15 in excellent condition.

Country
    Country Flag

There is one that sold on eBay for $598.00 on 2/15 in excellent condition.
    That was a black ink version. The Collector again "A limited edition signed by Stephen King and numbered 1-1,000 in black ink with a matching slipcase $700-$900"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bid on the paperweight, but doubt I'll win it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

You are right. I know who has it.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    A little high?
    The opening bid of $1500 is half of the estimate. "Estimate: $3,000 - up"

The Collector's page for this edition says "A limited edition numbered in red ink, was numbered 1-250 $1,200-$1,600 (est)"
    The website says : current bid 1,000 and there was 1 bidder.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The website says : current bid 1,000 and there was 1 bidder.
    That's for the "In a Half World of Terror." I'm the bidder.

The estimates above are for the Eyes of the Dragon which has an opening bid of $1500 and no bidders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 1014 ... LastLast