Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1087 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 87 587 987 1037 1077 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1097 ... LastLast
Results 27,151 to 27,175 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    But too expensive for me.
    I HATE when sellers pull back the covers on paperbacks! Don't they know that makes reading creases!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125167335015

Is this cover of Gwendy's Button Box really that rare?
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

First time I’m seeing it…….not that that means much!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's the Nocturnal Reader's Box cover...
    ...you know, the guy that owes me 75 bucks.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11h left for this : will be interesting to see how much it goes for, in this condition!

Here is an interested auction to watch on ebay :
    > uncorrected proof copy STEPHEN KING The Dark Tower THE GUNSLINGER 1988 SPHERE

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    So is the Nocturnal Readers Box cover rare?

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I don't know how many they did, but there is a thread on here somewhere about it.
    I'm sure someone here knows a lot more about it than me.
    I did find a reference to a 2000 limitation. There is a thread on here if you care to read the whole thing.
    Someone here sent me this cloth and something else (darn, I can't remember who sent it or what the other item is) from another Nocturnal Reader's Box. My memory is hazy on the subject.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how many they did, but there is a thread on here somewhere about it.
    I did find a reference to a 2000 limitation. There is a thread on here if you care to read the whole thing.
    Someone here sent me this cloth and something else (darn, I can't remember who sent it or what the other item is) from another Nocturnal Reader's Box. My memory is hazy on the subject.

here is a link to a post in the thread that states it was 1500.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?20965-June-Nocturnal-Reader-s-Box&p=1063221&viewfull=1#post1063221
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. That helps. I doubt if it is worth $199 as the auction is asking for it.

Gina

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    11h left for this : will be interesting to see how much it goes for, in this condition!

Here is an interested auction to watch on ebay :
    > uncorrected proof copy STEPHEN KING The Dark Tower THE GUNSLINGER 1988 SPHERE

Went for $3428 US dollars.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It has seen finer days, however that is only the fourth one I have ever seen.
    That being the case I do not believe it was overpriced.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. That helps. I doubt if it is worth $199 as the auction is asking for it.

Gina
    It came with a coin, Steve.

I haven't seen one for sale for a while and haven't kept up on pricing. That said, I think it's worth $100~$125. It's probably worth $200 with the coin.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Now I (don't) remember!
    But it's got to be the one in the plastic bag!

Traveler autopsyroom4 is on a distinguished road

Default Wastelands Signed Limited

ISO of Dark Tower the Wastelands #464 to complete matching Drawing of Three-WTKH.

Thank you!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never seen this before, no idea where it's from : maybe for promoting the paperback?
    > Stephen King The Dark Tower Promotional Cube Very rare

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a promotional cube for the UK Sphere paperbacks. Nice item.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    It's a promotional cube for the UK Sphere paperbacks. Nice item.
    While I'm holding out on this item so far, I have bought some other items from this seller already this month and they are almost here from across the sea. The seller worked in marketing for Sphere and Hodder & Stoughton on a number of King titles and had a number of items stored away all these years. Prices might be a little steep, but they only come up for sale once every 5-10 years!

I scored Sphere Dark Tower posters and brochures, a super rare kick ass NEL Bachman Books poster, Hodder IT poster and "shelf talker" sign, and Hodder Four Past Midnight promo flyers.
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve never seen some of those items before. If I was still collecting promo material like this, I’d be all over it. Really cool and rare for sure.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't realize there were editions of Bronco(sic) Billy that had a bonus short story called Morality. Any one know details on that edition?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I didn't realize there were editions of Bronco(sic) Billy that had a bonus short story called Morality. Any one know details on that edition?[/QUOTE]

All the trade editions did

https://www.simonandschuster.com/boo.../9781442336599
    https://www.hachette.com.au/stephen-...story-morality

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

What do you need to know?

Mare Winningham is one of the best, so it's great.
    ISBN: 978-1-4423-3658-2
    It's 3 Discs. Morality is on a disc of it's own. Disc 3.
    01:01:07

I can send pics if you need them.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

20th Century Ghosts Joe Hill Lividian Press 3x SIGNED Limited Edition SEALED

https://www.ebay.de/itm/125228962956...torefresh=true

Sold for 150 Euro....

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

this seems pretty decent?
    Stand first ending in 2h
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/203885827048

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1087 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 87 587 987 1037 1077 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1097 ... LastLast