Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1086 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 86 586 986 1036 1076 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1096 ... LastLast
Results 27,126 to 27,150 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Great book at bonkers price.

It makes me wonder about my numbered (which bizarrely doesn’t seem as popular as the gift edition)

Edited to add: by popular I mean, I do not see them selling with the escalating value the gift edition has of late)
    Numbered is going for about 3K I believe.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It makes me wonder about my numbered (which bizarrely doesn’t seem as popular as the gift edition)

Edited to add: by popular I mean, I do not see them selling with the escalating value the gift edition has of late)
    My thoughts exactly (as for the numbered, it may be the most attractive of the 3, with that black and silver).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Great book at bonkers price.

Numbered is going for about 3K I believe.
    Wow!!!! Couldn’t sell mine though.

Agree St Troy, To me it is the perfect portrayal of the story.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A Gift Edition w/o a King signature that fetches this kind of money is pure folly. It is nothing more than a pyramid scheme on a book. By the way, I have tulip bulbs for sale!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    A Gift Edition w/o a King signature that fetches this kind of money is pure folly. It is nothing more than a pyramid scheme on a book. By the way, I have tulip bulbs for sale!

John
    My thoughts too BUT this is the 3rd year now that the IT gift has been here at this level. The movie started the swing and it hasn’t gone back… how many years do we need to see something at a price point to accept it? To me this is just the way it is now. $3000 has been the numbered for a couple years now too. Hell I’d pay $5500 for a lettered now. All can find one of them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Although, even at $500, the CD GE It was much more than I'd normally consider spending on a book, I'd kind of held out hope (slash lied to myself) that some day I would have one (either through a market drop or lottery win), but it has been like watching a balloon (unavoidable It pun) that has recently departed my grasp, hoping the GE will drift down a bit, but the wind carries it away, and it grows smaller and smaller in the sky...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    my gift edition has a king signature, dedication, long inscription (for my sons birthday) and balloon doodle....but that won't be hitting the market...and all thanks to this wonderful site and forum
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    I can’t believe I bought one at cost from Amazon for a leaving present, and it arrived with damaged case, only due to stickers, and amazon refunded the money and said keep the book as to big to send back. Good old days.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this Alec's collection again?

The Ultimate Stephen King Library For The Advanced Collector, 500 Volumes [Fine/Very Fine]

$1,450,000

https://veryfinebooks.com/stephen-ki...irst-lettered/
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King : MISERY : Promo VHS VIDEO "Sales Pack" PYSCH HORROR @ Kathy Bates
    > 45 usd OBO

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING ("Steve") HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK 1964 - EXRARE MEMORABILIA. UNIQUE!

Currently on ebay... but probably a bit overpriced though, especially since it's not signed!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Extremely overpriced. I paid 35 dollars for mine and I'd not pay more than 80 for one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is ridiculous! I paid $50 for one.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Extremely overpriced. I paid 35 dollars for mine and I'd not pay more than 80 for one.
    Now I want one! Anybody have a spare to sell? Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like the 9.5k one has been for sale since 2019 according to the Yearbooks thread

Country
    Country Flag

Custom figurine of Stephen King I saw the other day.
    Just a few of those left on ebay

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Custom figurine of Stephen King I saw the other day.
    Just a few of those left on ebay
    Here it is in English... Custom figurine of Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Spent some time browing ebay last night, and noticed a few items that may or may not interest some of you's.
    I don't know whether the prices are good or not, so I will let you do your own research.

------------------------------

I forgot that there was a version of "Charlie the choo choo" with a printing error?
    > ANOMOLY Edition! Stephen King NEW 1st Printing Dark Tower CHARLIE THE CHOO CHOO

Stephen King bobbleheads (I never really understood the point of having one in a car but...)
    > Stephen King Lowell Spinners SGA Set Bobblehead,HorrorAuthorWriter Boston RedSox
    > But there are others on ebay

Stephen King's Battleground
    > A few avail on ebay, but this one seems to be about half the price of the others

It - Stephen King - Special Collector's Edition with facsimile autograph
    Not that common, and a little nice book for IT fans
    > I've noticed only 3 on ebay : 150 GBP, 180 OBO, 250 OBO

I usually don't like screenplays, as too many fakes, but this one intrigued me as in theory it's written by King. And there are multicolor pages and revisions which makes it look more legit than others. IMO
    > THE SHINING / 1996 Complete TV Mini-Series Scripts, based on Stephen King novel

The Colorado Kid Stephen King Japanese Not Sold in Stores
    > Seems to me like a japanese arc / proof ? So unusually cool, no?

I thought they became quite difficult to find, but there are a few Stephen King/Simpsons figurine on ebay
    > One on bids, or direct purchase

There was a time I wanted to get a Carrie doubleday ARC but not so sure anymore....
    There are currently two on ebay : one that is at an OK price (but not that great of a condition) and another one that is more that I would like to spend on it and is not that much better in condition...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a Canalligator bobble head for 99 cents. I was the only one that bid on it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

The cheapest seller from the IT collectors edition on ebay, currently at 150GBP, sent an offer at 125GBP

If interested, feel free to contact him, it's this auction
    I haven't seen a cheaper copy, but I think I will pass. Quite a few big spending recently

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING BAG OF BONES BATTERY OPERATED RECORD PLAYER PRESS KIT WITH DVDS ETC
    > currently on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    STEPHEN KING BAG OF BONES BATTERY OPERATED RECORD PLAYER PRESS KIT WITH DVDS ETC
    > currently on ebay
    I have one I'd sell if anyone is interested.

Country
    Country Flag

It - Stephen King - Special Collector's Edition with facsimile autograph - VGC

This seller, has a copy at 100 GBP, but sent an offer at 85GBP

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an interested auction to watch on ebay :
    > uncorrected proof copy STEPHEN KING The Dark Tower THE GUNSLINGER 1988 SPHERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1086 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 86 586 986 1036 1076 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1096 ... LastLast