+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080
Results 26,976 to 26,984 of 26984

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

John

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

John
    Imagine paying $1000 for this thing.

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree with both Nick and Brian! That's going to be some big-time buyer's remorse!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

John
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

John
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    I think these will eventually settle in right below the Fantasy and Science Fiction ones, the ones with the white back cover.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a inscribed 1st/1st Misery for less than these crazy signed chapbooks, this week
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that the printrun is higher than CD's "IT" and the book is less iconic, but I am still surprised that the CD "Carrie" edition still hasn't gone up in value.
    It's an historic book !

If I am not mistaken, this is currently the only copy available for sale on the usual websites
    > Currently @ 250usd

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McKean-remarqued DTIV (Grant) now available - - - > HERE
    Books Wanted:

Drawing of the Three Plume (Orange) Proof, 1st State (No sticker to front cover)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080