+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080
Results 26,976 to 26,984 of 26984

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

  1. #26976
    Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

    John

  2. #26977
    Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,705
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

    John
    Imagine paying $1000 for this thing.

  3. #26978
    Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    10,847
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

  4. #26979
    Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Agree with both Nick and Brian! That's going to be some big-time buyer's remorse!

    John

  5. #26980
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    17,060
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

    John
    Imagine paying $1000 for this thing.
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  6. #26981
    Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,300
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

    John
    Imagine paying $1000 for this thing.
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    I think these will eventually settle in right below the Fantasy and Science Fiction ones, the ones with the white back cover.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

  7. #26982
    Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    4,294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I bought a inscribed 1st/1st Misery for less than these crazy signed chapbooks, this week
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

  8. #26983
    Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    11,569
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I know that the printrun is higher than CD's "IT" and the book is less iconic, but I am still surprised that the CD "Carrie" edition still hasn't gone up in value.
    It's an historic book !

    If I am not mistaken, this is currently the only copy available for sale on the usual websites
    > Currently @ 250usd


    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

  9. #26984
    Citizen of Gilead OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    512
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    McKean-remarqued DTIV (Grant) now available - - - > HERE
    Books Wanted:

    Drawing of the Three Plume (Orange) Proof, 1st State (No sticker to front cover)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts