Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 ... LastLast
Results 26,776 to 26,800 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hahaha. I've just got pointed out about that seller. I don't know him, actually.
    Yea, the item is cool, I don't think the seller is.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    But the seller
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Is the seller notorious for being a jerk? I bought a book from them a few months back, then it was lost in the mail for a little while and I contacted them to help me track it down. What I got instead was harassment at every turn. Judging from some of their feedback it looks like that may be par for the course.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonster monster View Post
    Is the seller notorious for being a jerk? I bought a book from them a few months back, then it was lost in the mail for a little while and I contacted them to help me track it down. What I got instead was harassment at every turn. Judging from some of their feedback it looks like that may be par for the course.
    Yes he is, to say the least.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You've heard of How to Win Friends and Influence People?

He could write the book How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I didn’t know Trump sold books.

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

I was mostly annoyed that he was able to get my well-deserved negative feedback removed. It was the first time I 've ever contacted Ebay customer service about a seller to let them know that he had gone out of his way to be a dick for no reason at all, but it fell on deaf ears - the feedback was gone for good. I suppose if you're a high volume seller that makes a bunch of money for Ebay that's all that matters.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

eBay removed your feedback following a sale? I’ve never heard of them doing that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    eBay removed your feedback following a sale? I’ve never heard of them doing that.
    On FB there was talk of feedback being removed... maybe if you are a big seller?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

They did, and I was super pissed. My feedback was definitely cranky but didn't come close to violating any of their policies. I called them, sent them the message thread that had several examples of the seller being an unmitigated ass, pointed out that they have active feedback responses that are also extremely dick-ish, and they were basically like "yeah yeah, we understand your concern and assure you that we've talked to the seller about this, but we won't re-add your negative feedback" without any explanation as to why it was taken down in the first place. Thinking about it has got me angry all over again.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They did, and I was super pissed. My feedback was definitely cranky but didn't come close to violating any of their policies. I called them, sent them the message thread that had several examples of the seller being an unmitigated ass, pointed out that they have active feedback responses that are also extremely dick-ish, and they were basically like "yeah yeah, we understand your concern and assure you that we've talked to the seller about this, but we won't re-add your negative feedback" without any explanation as to why it was taken down in the first place. Thinking about it has got me angry all over again.
    I spoke to Brooks a few times via PM here before he burned that bridge with the folks. He was pleasant enough and I've never had a problem with him personally. That being said, I've never attempted to purchase anything from him that I recall either. A good friend of mine just did a pretty big deal with him without incident also. Still, it's not appropriate the way he seems to treat the majority of people he runs across. There was even some drama on Kris' FB group. You won't have to worry about dealing with him again though. I'm sure you're blocked from future purchases like most of us here. And I'm sure eBay could care less about the feedback situation.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont know whether it's a good price or not, but :

Stephen King Christine UK uncorrected proof 29/04/1983 light blue covers
    > currently on ebay, at Ł200

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like an arc of "LATER" has recently sold for about $850
    > the ebay listing

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In that condition, I might pay $500 for it.
    I went up to $1000. Denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I told Him it was a $500/1000 max. He reached out to me for advice a week or two ago. Then he listed it at $5500. I offered hjm $500 for it. It’s in brutal shape. And the pages got wet at one time. Nice guy but not a collector and had no clue us all
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The ebay listing has been taken off. So must have done a deal on the side
    It was relisted. https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Gunslin...E/124530100289
    Sold for $2026.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I told Him it was a $500/1000 max. He reached out to me for advice a week or two ago. Then he listed it at $5500. I offered hjm $500 for it. It’s in brutal shape. And the pages got wet at one time. Nice guy but not a collector and had no clue us all
    Sold for $2026.
    Seen that on Rare King... wow. Rebound project? Man I can’t fathom that
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

3 bidders going higher than 1k

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have been a buyer at $1000....maybe $1100.......but that was as high as I would go.

Fairly certain that is mold on the book....could be wrong.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Sold for $2026.
    WOW!!! The buyer is really gonna take a bath on that one!! WTF was he or she thinking? Even a re-bind doesn't make much sense considering the state of the page block just from what you could see in the pics. I'm relatively certain it's worse in your hands!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King ~ The Dark Man ~ Hot Foil Stamping Die ~ ONE OF A KIND and RARE
    > A bit pricey : $899 OBO

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Man by Stephen King-Cemetery Dance Advance Uncorrected Proof-2013
    > $100

Country
    Country Flag

I am surprised how difficult "The Dark Man" has become.
    A couple of years ago, it was easy to find the cheapest version for about 20 euros.

Now, the rare cheapest copies are over 130 euros

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 ... LastLast