Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,575 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly not sure what to make of this; don't think it's a manuscript but it does say "Part one of a novel in progress" on the front page; Proof pages perhaps? I've never seen the inside of The Plant so don't know. Why would anyone remove covers and place in a three-ring binder? Could be photocopy junk, I don't know; all questions for people smarter than me. It's the first item the seller has had for sale in over a year, only 34 feedback in 20 years on eBay, 5 of those as a seller.

BIN $2700 + $20 Shipping

Stephen King THE PLANT - Chapters 1 - 6 in a binder. RARE!!

Stephen King – The Plant Chapters 1-6

Condition: Almost new: A book that does not look new and has not been read but is in excellent condition. I was waiting for the complete book before reading it. No obvious damage to the binder. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, and no underlining/highlighting of text or writing in the margins. Very minimal wear and tear.

Shipped with USPS Media Mail

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fairly certain this is just a printed out version. King made the chapters available as downloads for $1 each. It was on the honor system. One of the first ebooks. You can still find them on line today with some searching. I have a similar book I had printed and spiral bound by Office depot many years ago.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that looks fishy. Probably should report that listing.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Honestly not sure what to make of this; don't think it's a manuscript but it does say "Part one of a novel in progress" on the front page; Proof pages perhaps? I've never seen the inside of The Plant so don't know. Why would anyone remove covers and place in a three-ring binder? Could be photocopy junk, I don't know; all questions for people smarter than me. It's the first item the seller has had for sale in over a year, only 34 feedback in 20 years on eBay, 5 of those as a seller.

BIN $2700 + $20 Shipping

Condition: Almost new: A book that does not look new and has not been read but is in excellent condition. I was waiting for the complete book before reading it. No obvious damage to the binder. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, and no underlining/highlighting of text or writing in the margins. Very minimal wear and tear.

It has exactly the same display than my "The Plant 01" pdf file
    I'd say that it was a printed version from 2000, put in a folder and let aside for 20 years

Worth a big maximum of 20 dollars, if you're desperate. Otherwise you can do the same, printed and bound, for probably 20 dollars

Obviously, if the seller has more pictures from the inside, with signs of text changes as in blue lines, etc, it could be different. But based on that picture.... na
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

BIN $2700 + $20 Shipping

It has exactly the same display than my "The Plant 01" pdf file
    I'd say that it was a printed version from 2000, put in a folder and let aside for 20 years

Worth a big maximum of 20 dollars, if you're desperate. Otherwise you can do the same, printed and bound, for probably 20 dollars

Obviously, if the seller has more pictures from the inside, with signs of text changes as in blue lines, etc, it could be different. But based on that picture.... na
    It is definitely a printout of the 2000 ebook, it even says "Bangor Maine 2000". I would say this literately is not worth the value of the paper it is printed on.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps someone who has the PDF could post key identifying photos in the Catalog under Stephen King Collectible Items/The Plant S/L? I see that the pdf is mentioned there and there's some dead links to the pdfs themselves, but couldn't hurt to add photos to the listing. Can put them in Discussion.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IFAIK, the only art is the cover:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here you go. I added the links

There are basically two things :
    - Individual chapters
    - the full length pdf collecting all 6 chapters
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

- Individual chapters
    Huge thanks, Jeremy! I've never read the story before.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

- Individual chapters
    Thank you! When I printed the story when it was first available, I used a B&W printer. I think it’s time to get a color cover now!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Mine was in B&W also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Jeremy!!!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder what the publishing flaw is.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's a wrinkle in one of the pages, it really does look like it was done on publication. It's shown in pic 13 and 14.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n2xolzv35...9ZciLlfYa?dl=0
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's a wrinkle in one of the pages, it really does look like it was done on publication. It's shown in pic 13 and 14.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n2xolzv35...9ZciLlfYa?dl=0
    This was Todds copy... he mentioned that he was doing that auction ending on Black Friday. He mentioned here and Rare King... wonder changed?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful inscription, biooks is rough, and no image of DJ price.

Stephen king signed the dead zone 1st inscribed 1979 autographed

$499.00
    Oct-26 09:26or Best Offer
    From Netherlands+$25.00 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I saw that one. It is pretty but looks to be a pretty good crease!!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone has 30k to spare in the current climate?

Pennywise's clown suit is coming up for sale in a couple of weeks !
    https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...leys-jumpsuit/

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2011 STEPHEN KING SIGNED IT 25TH ANNIVERSARY LTD #59 OF 750 3X ARTIST SIGNED 1ST

SIGNED 3 ARTISTS Glen Orbik, Erin Wells, Alan M. Clark
    $1,900.00
    Oct-28 09:372 bids
    +$5.45 shipping

Stephen King The Gunslinger 1st/1st Michael Whelan Signed!

Pre-Owned
    $800.00
    Oct-28 06:432 bids
    +$2.80 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rarely seen for sale:

STEPHEN KING CUJO FIGURE SIGNED HOMEMADE HORROR GREAT SHAPE!! GRAB THIS ONE NOW!

$76.00
    Oct-25 13:002 bids
    +$15.00 shipping

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.harperwildeco.com/king-collection

Stephen King Collection Coming Soon!!

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 11am EST we will be launching the Stephen King Collection. We are very excited and have worked extremely hard to get this up and running. We are not quite ready to share all the details, but wanted to give you a sneak peak in preparation for Halloween. Working on this project has been both a labor of love and a dream come true. We have learned so much about Stephen King and his books, as well as collectors and the passion they have for his works. I hope we have done his work justice and look forward to sharing it with you all.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

New book? Commissioned sale? I wonder what this is for.

Country
    Country Flag

I hear that it will be Alec's collection put up for sale there too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 ... LastLast