Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1045 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 45 545 945 995 1035 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1055 1095 ... LastLast
Results 26,101 to 26,125 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean one of these?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    If anyone is interested I have an "OY" (Dark Tower series) figurine by artist Alex McVey that I am going to be selling.

If you are interested in it please PM me.
    The curled up Oy figure? Do you have the medallion too?

Cool item!

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes the curled up OY.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Promotional Hearts In Atlantis reading kit - Promo. Rare

>>> 75$ BIN

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stm08007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brodart is offering 35% off DJ covers:

35% Off
    For someone new to the book covering game (I received most of my big ticket items already covered, but I could use a handful)... What specific items should I buy- is it one size fits all?
    I buy the Just a fold III covers, either 10x21 or 10x23. Either will fit a standard sized hardcover dustjacket - the wider ones are good for thicker books (ie. More pages), as their dustjackets are also wider.

I also get 9’ covers and 12’ covers for smaller hardcovers and oversized hardcovers, respectively - good for some small press books that aren’t standard sized.

The Just a Fold is “adjustable” - you fold the cover lengthwise to fit the book height, along perforations. With a bit of practice they can look very nice, although the paper backing does add some thickness to the book.
    Interesting.. looks like they sell in packs of 25-
    so if I wanted to cover Gunslinger, DT 2-4, Institute, The Stand (which is wider, but slightly shorter than the rest-- along with potentially thinner books like Firestarter, you think 10x21 will work for all? Or should I get one pack of each? Any other materials I'll need, or just whatever they give me?
    thanks!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

40 yards, 12" roll Brodart Just-a-Fold III Archival Book Jacket Covers - mylar. Was $49 on eBay and does almost all sizes and saves money.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brodart is offering 35% off DJ covers:

35% Off
    For someone new to the book covering game (I received most of my big ticket items already covered, but I could use a handful)... What specific items should I buy- is it one size fits all?
    I buy the Just a fold III covers, either 10x21 or 10x23. Either will fit a standard sized hardcover dustjacket - the wider ones are good for thicker books (ie. More pages), as their dustjackets are also wider.

I also get 9’ covers and 12’ covers for smaller hardcovers and oversized hardcovers, respectively - good for some small press books that aren’t standard sized.

The Just a Fold is “adjustable” - you fold the cover lengthwise to fit the book height, along perforations. With a bit of practice they can look very nice, although the paper backing does add some thickness to the book.
    Interesting.. looks like they sell in packs of 25-
    so if I wanted to cover Gunslinger, DT 2-4, Institute, The Stand (which is wider, but slightly shorter than the rest-- along with potentially thinner books like Firestarter, you think 10x21 will work for all? Or should I get one pack of each? Any other materials I'll need, or just whatever they give me?
    thanks!
    I would get the 10x23. Having a wider cover isn’t a problem - you can always cut it if it’s really too wide, but I don’t think you’ll have to. The 25 sheet pack is $11.46 plus shipping from Brodart - and if you use CARE35 at checkout you get 35% off. Shipping is a bit expensive though, so comparing prices on Amazon is a good idea.

25 sheets at 23” wide is equivalent to about 16 yards.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King IT. Rare German “ES” Numbered 1986 Bootleg Edition. # 233/250
    >>> 875$ BIN, from USA

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King HEARTS IN ATLANTIS 1st Ed COVER ART – 1999 PROOF Phil Heffernan art
    => on ebay

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    40 yards, 12" roll Brodart Just-a-Fold III Archival Book Jacket Covers - mylar. Was $49 on eBay and does almost all sizes and saves money.
    I buy the rolls as well - they're cost effective in two ways: first, they're usually cheaper yard-for-yard than the pre-cuts. Second, you never waste any because you can trim to the exact size you need. 12" tall fits 99% of the dustjackets I have - the few books bigger than that generally aren't jacketed. Usually I get them off Amazon but with the deal that Brian861 posted a while ago this is a great time to buy them direct.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

1st edition Salem's lot with 1st state dust jacket.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...EAAOSwzclevR6v
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

That is a members here
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Is that Alec's copy?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That is a members here
    That nick in the jacket is pretty distinctive.
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That $18.34 shipping cost might be a deal breaker for me.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless I'm wrong, that's one of Alec's copies. The tiny damage in the DJ is the same as pictured in the Very Fine Books website:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That is a members here
    That nick in the jacket is pretty distinctive.
    agreed haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Yes, most certainly my copy. ‘First and Fine’ have it on ABE Books and elected to put in on eBay as well.
    The little mark on the inside front flap is (I am almost sure) where an insect has dined on it while it was in a folder, quite an endearing feature!
    I must say the postage is a b..... joke!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Yes, most certainly my copy. ‘First and Fine’ have it on ABE Books and elected to put in on eBay as well.
    The little mark on the inside front flap is (I am almost sure) where an insect has dined on it while it was in a folder, quite an endearing feature!
    I must say the postage is a b..... joke!
    Ohhhhh, that's what that nick is? That never occurred to me because the rest of the jacket looks so immaculate! Can you imagine if that bug had done it's munching just a little higher and taken out the price? That would be a bug with VERY expensive taste (pun intended).
    Looking for:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a question about an item I’m not familiar with. I saw that in 2017 there were Upper Deck cards released with Stephen King on them. Now, I’m not interested in the signed ones, but those that mention that include memorabilia used at a signing event. What’s that? It looks like a piece of cloth. Is it? Is it really from SK? I’m not familiar at all with Upper deck Goodwin champions so any explanation is welcome.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got a question about an item I’m not familiar with. I saw that in 2017 there were Upper Deck cards released with Stephen King on them. Now, I’m not interested in the signed ones, but those that mention that include memorabilia used at a signing event. What’s that? It looks like a piece of cloth. Is it? Is it really from SK? I’m not familiar at all with Upper deck Goodwin champions so any explanation is welcome.
    IT was his shirt cut up. You can get them for a few bucks on Ebay ARI. I have one.. pretty neat
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!!

Got more questions if it's okay. I don't quite get (and I googled but didn't find info) on what are the differences between the ones available here. At first sight I don't see a single difference, but I'm a newbie here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Upper-...xb54WglsZr6xkg
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it’s just me, but having a piece of an author’s torn up shirt is odd and creepy. I could maybe get onboard with an athlete’s game-worm jersey, but I’d opt for the full jersey rather than just a swatch.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks!!!

Got more questions if it's okay. I don't quite get (and I googled but didn't find info) on what are the differences between the ones available here. At first sight I don't see a single difference, but I'm a newbie here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Upper-...xb54WglsZr6xkg
    I think they have more than one of his.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1045 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 45 545 945 995 1035 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1055 1095 ... LastLast