+ Reply to Thread
Page 1040 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040
Results 25,976 to 25,992 of 25992

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Andy?
    Andy Graham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which was?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    "Printers Copy"

STEPHEN KING Salem's Lot Centipede Press Signed Limited Edition

$2,466.14
    Mar-22 12:210 bids
    From United Kingdomor Best Offer
    Customs services and international tracking provided+$29.15 shipping
    Thatís my listing and the ebay price is high to allow for fees. To the lovely people here itís $2,000 including worldwide shipping
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ĎGí
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Colorado Kid 1/33 any artist #ís 3 and 4

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ABC Stephen King's "THE SHINING" Press Kit Miniseries
    $49 BIN, or seems to be opened to offers

>>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...9&toolid=20008

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An original Dark Tower/LSOE Whelan piece is for sale HERE.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    An original Dark Tower/LSOE Whelan piece is for sale HERE.
    Do NOT buy that piece on eBay. Rather message Wolfer here for a better price. He is a great guy and Iíve bought tons off him. He has a new baby and would rather save the fees plus you could get a better deal Iím sure. I would be buying this in any other times... other than these Covid times.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ABC Stephen King's "THE SHINING" Press Kit Miniseries
    $49 BIN, or seems to be opened to offers

>>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...9&toolid=20008

Oh man, worthless in my opinion it's video tape. I suppose if you were some sort of completist collector that extended to media otherwise, I would think folks are buying to be able to watch it (which I enjoy). I some how lent out and thereby lost my copy so I am in the market for the DVD version of this edition. This, IMHO is the real film version of "The Shining" not that, Kubrik crap!!! Yes, I said the Kubrik version is CRAP!!!! LOL And I stand behind my opinion.
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quite possibly "intriguing", definitely unusual: Camelot has The Regulators unsigned page blocks from the Charnel House limited:
    https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/the-regulators

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quite possibly "intriguing", definitely unusual: Camelot has The Regulators unsigned page blocks from the Charnel House limited:
    What was the price? They are sold out

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I think you've been had - see the "this was available on April 1st when it was posted"
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I think you've been had - see the "this was available on April 1st when it was posted"
    I just was going off WDIL post. Would have been a cool item for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

$250. Just got off the phone with Kim. Not an April fools joke! She was laughing did not even think about 4/1. Excited to get it! Not sure how many there were!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

$250. Just got off the phone with Kim. Not an April fools joke! She was laughing did not even think about 4/1. Excited to get it! Not sure how many there were!
    Thanks Glenn. For $250 I would have bought one. Pretty neat.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

IF ANYONE has a spare... love to get one. Thanks all

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Yep, not a joke. There were still purchase links when I posted about it last night. Glad someone here snagged a copy.

Citizen of Gilead vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

never seen this before:

King signed this book twice, on two different occasions in the same year:

ebay link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1040 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040