Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 1089 ... LastLast
Results 25,951 to 25,975 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The outside of that edition of the Regulators certainly looks cool, but I don't think I've ever seen any pics of the interior.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I think the lettered Regulators and the Asbestos Firestarter are both massively overrated. I’m sure they look much better in person, but there are far more attractive books out there if you ask me.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Slight caveat.... if oneof the cheques was made out to Stephen King then i would go for that as it would be signed.
    The three bullet prototype is signed as "Stephen King"

But good luck prying that out of Bob's hands! I'm sure he's had a number of offers over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The outside of that edition of the Regulators certainly looks cool, but I don't think I've ever seen any pics of the interior.
    I am in the camp that likes the lettered Regulators and would like to own one someday, but I also don't believe that I've seen any pics of the interior, save the checks.

Can any owners share? I'd love to see the endpapers, the head/tail bands, the title page, a chapter heading...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've had an asbestos FIRESTARTER in my hands and it is not impressive at all.
    Still, I want one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Lettered Regulators is ugly/cheesy. Not a fan at all. I did read it recently though and I liked it, but Desperation is better

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Lettered Regulators is ugly/cheesy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Agreed. Totally blasphemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the only book that makes me think of selling some of my items to acquire one. It looks PERFECT.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Agreed. Totally blasphemy

Hey, I'd really love to have an opinion, but given the apparent media blackout on the interior (illustrations? three-color printing? thick paper? what, exactly?), all I know is "bullets," which is cool and all, but...pretty limited, and for that reason, there are several dozen nice editions I think of before I think of this.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Regulators is ugly/cheesy. Not a fan at all.
    It doesn’t belong on any self respecting SK collector’s shelf.
    As a public service to the members of this board, I will bite the bullet, and purchase all of them from you at issue price.
    No, no thanks needed, it would be my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I’m actually starting to think it’s kind of a hoax... maybe there is no interior, but none of the current owners of the edition want to fess up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Lettered Regulators is ugly/cheesy. Not a fan at all.
    It doesn’t belong on any self respecting SK collector’s shelf.
    As a public service to the members of this board, I will bite the bullet, and purchase all of them from you at issue price.
    No, no thanks needed, it would be my pleasure.
    In all seriousness, you probably shouldn't bite the bullets.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if it would still be considered ugly, cheesy, gaudy if it was the Lettered Gunslinger in that awesome bullet case instead of the Lettered Regulators.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Reverse psychology isn't going to work. We who own a Lettered Regulators are somewhat of a private club (less than 50 as several people own multiple copies). We were polite enough to share exterior images, but much like members of The Fight Club, we prefer to keep discussion and extra images to a minimum.

People who aren't in the club and just make negative comments are primarily jealous individuals.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m of the secondary type, non jealous individual

Jealous of Misery lettered/ numbered owners though, hold my hands up to that.

Happy for the 50 who have it.

Edited to make it sound less patronising..tired.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm kinda confused. There are a lot of pics of how the edition looks in the inside. I also remember a video Paul filmed on Bob Jackson's basement where he showed that particular edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The first rule of the Lettered Regulators Club is you don't talk about the interior of the Lettered Regulators.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I also remember a video Paul filmed on Bob Jackson's basement where he showed that particular edition.
    I stumbled upon that video not too long ago. While I’m not keen on the regular Regulators, I like the prototype a lot more.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Printers Copy"

STEPHEN KING Salem's Lot Centipede Press Signed Limited Edition

$2,466.14
    Mar-22 12:210 bids
    From United Kingdomor Best Offer
    Customs services and international tracking provided+$29.15 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that’s Andy’s copy if someone was looking

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andy?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Where Andy got the bullets for his Lettered Regulator copy.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

?

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Andy?
    Andy Graham

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 1089 ... LastLast