Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1028 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 28 528 928 978 1018 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1038 1078 ... LastLast
Results 25,676 to 25,700 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof accepted.
    Congratulations.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to you and everyone else who scored one of those!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful inscription:

tephen King Geralds Game Arc Signed

New (Other)
    $400.00
    Time left6d 8h left (Thu, 2:46 AM)0 bids
    $550.00
    Buy It Now
    +$3.79 shipping
    Watch

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wow - one of the best inscriptions I've ever seen! A biographical detail that may not have been shared anywhere else...

From what I can tell this proof is not generally a very expensive one, and if I weren't currently in a "slimming phase" and trying to preserve funds, I'd jump on this one in a second at the BIN price. It doesn't matter what book/proof this is in, it's just an incredible inscription!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller is a customer of mine...originally she had $500 opening bid and I told her $400 would likely land her a buyer.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am struggling to read it.

Does it say ?

For Douglas Ross,

From a man who was, according to his mother, concieved in the town where hippie Barden "took ???"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

took her ox, I think.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

“Lizzie Borden took an ax” and gave her father forty whacks.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep it looks like “took her axe”. Cool inscription.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Auction of signed copy of Stephen King book to benefit Maine journalism scholarship
    > https://bangordailynews.com/2019/10/...m-scholarship/
    >>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2&toolid=20008

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That will likely go for over $2.5K. Very cool.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This Folio Society release of (in 2016) 110 copies, and now seemingly another 90+ copies is what gives publishers and book resellers a bad reputation, and Collector's a bad taste in there mouth.

STEPHEN KING The Shining Folio Society LIMITED EDITION ONLY 205 WORLDWIDE WOW!

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Oct-25 13:28or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Thu, Oct. 31+$11.60 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns
    Watch

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just listed my lettered Misery on eBay. As much as it pains me, with a new house and kid I can't justify to myself collecting the expensive lettered editions anymore

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is a gorgeous book. The listing was ended for some reason. I can't afford it, but I liked looking at the pictures.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I just listed my lettered Misery on eBay. As much as it pains me, with a new house and kid I can't justify to myself collecting the expensive lettered editions anymore

listing down....what's up?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That is a gorgeous book. The listing was ended for some reason. I can't afford it, but I liked looking at the pictures.
    I've liked looking at everything that Suntup has ever published.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

listing down....what's up?
    I received some interest here, so pulled the listing temporarily in the hopes it can go to a member here and I can avoid selling fees

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with an offer if you're interested. If multiple people express interest before it sells, I'll give those who reached out first an opportunity to match the best offer.

I have some house and baby expenses coming up soon so am planning to make a decision to sell here or put back on ebay by the end of the day tomorrow.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/35Z1GMb

Update: Haven’t finalized anything here yet so the eBay listing is back up.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

This Folio Society release of (in 2016) 110 copies, and now seemingly another 90+ copies is what gives publishers and book resellers a bad reputation, and Collector's a bad taste in there mouth.

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Watch
    I got one up for sale

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Watch
    I got one up for sale

Link?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Watch
    I got one up for sale

Link?
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...53.m1438.l2649

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Watch
    I got one up for sale

Link?
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...53.m1438.l2649
    Thanks, that's mine indeed
    I am trying to raise some funds for a Stephen King related book project that I want to be a must-have for all french fans

Country
    Country Flag

This doesnt show up very often :
    Vintage Apple II IIe IIc IIgs Software Game Steven King THE MIST Mindscape

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Rare -Vintage Stephen King Library Mug

Pre-Owned
    $99.99
    Oct-28 09:21Buy It Now
    +$6.72 shipping
    Watch

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

This doesnt show up very often :
    Vintage Apple II IIe IIc IIgs Software Game Steven King THE MIST Mindscape
    Solved it when I was younger. Hard game to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1028 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 28 528 928 978 1018 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1038 1078 ... LastLast