Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1084 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's absolutely nothing fancy, given it's merely a 6 glossy pages document, but I was looking for it since awhile, since I collect Stephen King movie press kits.

Here is the IT 1990 one !

I had only seen this one once before, in lesser condition and it sold for too much. This one was a lot more reasonable

Thanks again Steve for your help shipping it to me

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat, like the colors.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

So that's what it looks like!
    Very nice!
    And you are very welcome!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's absolutely nothing fancy, given it's merely a 6 glossy pages document, but I was looking for it since awhile, since I collect Stephen King movie press kits.

Here is the IT 1990 one !

I had only seen this one once before, in lesser condition and it sold for too much. This one was a lot more reasonable

Thanks again Steve for your help shipping it to me

Congratulations, very cool!!!! Never knew about this.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

(And I realise I posted it in the wrong thread lol, should have been New Pride and Joy... oh well)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

I was contacted by someone interested in selling a signed "Rose Madder", at 400$ OBO
    Anyone interested? And I will forward them their details

(edit : Have been told 300 OBO now)

Country
    Country Flag

Beaten up copy of Salem's Lot, but signed :

Autographed paperback copy of Stephen King's, Salem's Lot
    > Currently at 170$

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I was contacted by someone interested in selling a signed "Rose Madder", at 400$ OBO
    Anyone interested? And I will forward them their details

(edit : Have been told 300 OBO now)
    Sent you a PM.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone who might collect these Starburst magazines, UK seller just posted four of them and he/she combines shipping.

Here's the link to the top one in photo: https://www.ebay.com/itm/13391739524...MAAOSwyaNfWp6-

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A very overlooked and under appreciated book. I regret having sold my lettered copy.
    Worth at least $1K in my opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

A french bookseller is selling a signed copy of INSOMNIA for 400 euros (+ shipping I guess)

Let me know if anybody may be interested in a picture and the sellers details for more pictures etc

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pricey, but a gorgeous book with lots of signatures (including a nice King one).
    The Complete Masters of Darkness signed by 39, Stephen King, Etchison (Limited)

Brand New
    $999.99
    Nov-6 16:42Buy It Now
    +$16.99 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Promotion Kit for Stephen King's THE EYES OF THE DRAGON

> Currently 9.99 on ebay

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'd ask for another picture of the slipcase. The slipcase is a fuzzy fabric. That case doesn't look quite right to me. It could just be the straight on angle.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good price:

STEPHEN KING signed THE KILLER INSIDE ME by Jim Thompson

New (Other)
    $250.00
    Nov-8 06:520 bids
    $350.00
    Buy It Now
    +$10.00 shipping
    ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful DJ (hard to find in this condition), sold by a member here. Make an offer, or contact member:

Stephen King Cycle of the Werewolf Signed

$1,500.00
    Nov-7 23:26or Best Offer
    Free shipping
    10 watchers
    ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Beautiful DJ (hard to find in this condition), sold by a member here. Make an offer, or contact member:

$1,500.00
    Free shipping
    10 watchers
    ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣

Not sure which member but the price is too high. I think this is a $900-950 book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

$1,500.00
    Free shipping
    10 watchers
    ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣

I will buy it today for $900! PM me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

$1,500.00
    Free shipping
    10 watchers
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

I will buy it today for $900! PM me.
    I sold one to a member here with a beautiful 80/90’s signature about $750 just last spring. I’ll keep watch for ya buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't seen one of these before, although they've probably shown up from time to time as 100 were produced. $99 BIN + $10 Shipping from PA.

Bare Bones Presentation Copy

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I hadn't seen one of these before, although they've probably shown up from time to time as 100 were produced. $99 BIN + $10 Shipping from PA.

Bare Bones Presentation Copy

Only 100 get produced ? Good to know....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1084 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 ... LastLast