Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 27571

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are still available from Turtleback for $24.45 + shipping.

http://www.turtleback.com/Products/J...606324168.aspx

The mass market edition goes for $18.40.

http://www.turtleback.com/Products/J...606356046.aspx

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John - wasn't aware...

However - I think it's OOS ?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Six Stories went quick…...looks like a Best Offer was accepted.

Hope they Buyer pay over $700-$750!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Buyer paid $900

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, it said Best Offer was accepted….

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Saw this in today's Gauntlet Press newsletter

ELIST SPECIAL:
    SIGNED "ROCK BOTTOM REMAINDERS" POSTER

We have our second spring season cleaning item on sale this week (and, yes, it continues to rain so our next stop will be the basement, where we’ve already found four copies of a sold-out Ray Bradbury book).

This week we have ten full color 16 x 11 posters from a 90's Rock Bottom Remainders concert signed by Stephen King and all the members of the band (see the list at the top of the poster). We co-sponsored the benefit concert and received the posters as part of our sponsorship.

We checked the Google page of Rock Bottom Remainder posters and can’t find this one included, so it may be a true rarity.

We are selling our copies for $200 (plus postage and insurance) on a first-ordered, first-served basis. To order the poster go to the Gauntlet Press website and order COVER by Jack Ketchum (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention “Rock Bottom Remainders Poster/$200". Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the sale price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.

Thanks for posting! I love it. Older signature, very few copies! Snagged one! Can't see the year on it, looking forward to getting the poster. Newer Lithograph has over 100!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I offered $700 last night and it was declined.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I guess Best offer of $900 was accepted...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I guess Best offer of $900 was accepted...

Well, I can confirm that the Best Offer for the Regulators was $900, since that was me.

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I offered $750... but it seems someone bought it for BIN $900
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John - wasn't aware...

However - I think it's OOS ?
    I am pretty sure you can still get these from B&N for under $20.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Saw this in today's Gauntlet Press newsletter

ELIST SPECIAL:
    SIGNED "ROCK BOTTOM REMAINDERS" POSTER

We have our second spring season cleaning item on sale this week (and, yes, it continues to rain so our next stop will be the basement, where we’ve already found four copies of a sold-out Ray Bradbury book).

This week we have ten full color 16 x 11 posters from a 90's Rock Bottom Remainders concert signed by Stephen King and all the members of the band (see the list at the top of the poster). We co-sponsored the benefit concert and received the posters as part of our sponsorship.

We checked the Google page of Rock Bottom Remainder posters and can’t find this one included, so it may be a true rarity.

We are selling our copies for $200 (plus postage and insurance) on a first-ordered, first-served basis. To order the poster go to the Gauntlet Press website and order COVER by Jack Ketchum (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention “Rock Bottom Remainders Poster/$200". Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the sale price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.

Thanks for posting! I love it. Older signature, very few copies! Snagged one! Can't see the year on it, looking forward to getting the poster. Newer Lithograph has over 100!

Barry from Gauntlet said they sponsored the event and it was in the 1990's. Based upon "Friday NOV.17", I'd say it was 1995.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

http://johnstewartgallery.weebly.com...alems-lot.html

By the same guy. He has some cool stuff.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Wow, some really cool stuff on that site. I'm considering ordering a Bates Motel model.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Wow, some really cool stuff on that site. I'm considering ordering a Bates Motel model.

Did you do it? I didn't see the Bates Motel model listed anymore, so figured someone must have snatched it up already. You're right, lots of cool stuff. I really like the Hogwarts Castle. But alas, I already own too many models/statues. Have about 100 LOTR Sideshow Weta statues, and only have room to display a small fraction of them.

Mike
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

http://johnstewartgallery.weebly.com/bates-motel.html

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, still contemplating it. It would look great surrounded by my Robert Bloch's books. He has it listed under a commission price so I'm guessing he doesn't have one on hand. I'll probably end up doing the 'responsible' thing and holding off for a little while. I've been a bit impulsive when it comes to buying stuff I want the last few months.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2056016.l4276
    No idea, but figured someone here would be intrigued.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I already own too many models/statues. Have about 100 LOTR Sideshow Weta statues, and only have room to display a small fraction of them.

Mike
    Mike, now you've got my attention.
    I only have maybe 10 myself, but I'd love to see what you've got.
    Any way you can show us?

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    DIBS!!! I've been after one of these forever!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    DIBS!!! I've been after one of these forever!!
    Then bid on it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Simon. Hope you get it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I already own too many models/statues. Have about 100 LOTR Sideshow Weta statues, and only have room to display a small fraction of them.

Mike
    Mike, now you've got my attention.
    I only have maybe 10 myself, but I'd love to see what you've got.
    Any way you can show us?

sk
    Sure, I'll try to upload some pics tonight or tomorrow.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast