Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1090 ... LastLast
Results 26,976 to 27,000 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

John

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Wow! Two common sense, logical posts in a row about this chap book and pricing. I foolishly considered buying a copy for "price" and then thought of trading some of my duplicates for it. Somehow, I was finally hit with the "smart-stick" and I will now wait to employ Mr. Rabbit Trick's philosophy -- wait until the price goes down. I don't ever expect this to fall to issue price but this sure as hell isn't worth anything near what people are asking for today.

John
    Imagine paying $1000 for this thing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree with both Nick and Brian! That's going to be some big-time buyer's remorse!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

John
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

John
    Its crazy... I know of sales as high as $1350. And AT least a half dozen so far on the FB groups at the $1000-1100 mark~
    I think these will eventually settle in right below the Fantasy and Science Fiction ones, the ones with the white back cover.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a inscribed 1st/1st Misery for less than these crazy signed chapbooks, this week
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that the printrun is higher than CD's "IT" and the book is less iconic, but I am still surprised that the CD "Carrie" edition still hasn't gone up in value.
    It's an historic book !

If I am not mistaken, this is currently the only copy available for sale on the usual websites
    > Currently @ 250usd

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McKean-remarqued DTIV (Grant) now available - - - > HERE

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was gonna snipe that one...was
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's safe to say here's something you don't see every day. Currently sitting at $4K ($5K with Buyer's Premium) with two weeks still to go.

DTI:The Gunslinger, S/L #1, Inscribed by King and Whelan

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I think it's safe to say here's something you don't see every day. Currently sitting at $4K ($5K with Buyer's Premium) with two weeks still to go.

That buyer’s Premium sucks Dick.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This Will WITHOUT question... breach $10k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

Dick seems fine with it.

It's a bit steep. Most book auctions are ~15%. However, it's part of the way the auction house makes its money. It's an up front part of the price. You know it going in.

BTW, you also have to be aware of their shipping charges.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Dick seems fine with it.

It's a bit steep. Most book auctions are ~15%. However, it's part of the way the auction house makes its money. It's an up front part of the price. You know it going in.

Yeah. Insane. One time on a EOTD I won? They tried to charge me $482 to ship the books literally one hour away. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Dick seems fine with it.

Oh, I’m sure Dick is very excited.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Auction for the World's First Edition First Printing hardcover of FLIGHT OR FRIGHT edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent, signed on the front endpapers by STEPHEN KING and BEV VINCENT, ends TODAY! This is one of just 4 known copies in the entire world signed by both editors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154461139417

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Auction for the World's First Edition First Printing hardcover of FLIGHT OR FRIGHT edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent, signed on the front endpapers by STEPHEN KING and BEV VINCENT, ends TODAY! This is one of just 4 known copies in the entire world signed by both editors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154461139417

$3,022 for Bev's Signature!! I thought i won it but i was sniped at the last minute.

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Damn..copy number 1 too

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Is there a possibility it could be Letter ‘I’.
    Not all lettered copies carried the serifs top and bottom.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Is there a possibility it could be Letter ‘I’.
    Not all lettered copies carried the serifs top and bottom.
    They are stating it is a presentation copy of number 1. However, that could just be an assumption.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

According to David Williamson’s exhaustive list posted on 23rd October 2007, the #1 set was complete I - VII with Halthebookie as the owner.
    I would consider it very strange, though not impossible, that it has been broken down.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    According to David Williamson’s exhaustive list posted on 23rd October 2007, the #1 set was complete I - VII with Halthebookie as the owner.
    I would consider it very strange, though not impossible, that it has been broken down.
    I also seen somewhere that this was originally a blank copy

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

It seems odd that Michael Whelan has his signature so far down the page. In other words he signed this at the same time that he wrote the inscription. I am not in possession of all the facts, but surely both author and artist signed the ‘tipped in sheets’ prior to them being bound.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1090 ... LastLast