Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 ... LastLast
Results 26,651 to 26,675 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Try offering $600:

New ListingSigned Stephen King The Shining

$850.00
    Dec-4 12:550 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$14.90 shipping

Offered $600. Declined.

Figured as much.
    I have one for $800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Try offering $600:

$850.00
    or Best Offer
    +$14.90 shipping

Offered $600. Declined.

Figured as much.
    Try $849.99, Eric. You might get it then.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

If anybody is interested I have an artist edition of Suntup's Misery for sale (make offer) or open to trading.

If anybody is interested I also have an artist (Richey Beckett) edition of Suntup's Rosemary's Baby for sale (make offer) or open to trading.
    This copy of Rosemary's Baby is also somewhat unique, I had this signed by Chuck Palahniuk right before covid hit.
    Chuck told me it was the only one he had signed up to that point.

Both copies are As/New,
    Misery is still shrinkwrapped (sorry Kris, but it really is)
    Rosemary's Baby is open only to have it signed.

Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Try offering $600:

$850.00
    or Best Offer
    +$14.90 shipping

Offered $600. Declined.

Figured as much.
    Yeah, $800-$1000 seems like the going rate for that edition. He signed 100 something bookplates for that edition, I think?

You never know on the off chance of getting an amazing deal even though 600 was a long shot.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Try offering $600:

$850.00
    or Best Offer
    +$14.90 shipping

Offered $600. Declined.

Figured as much.
    Yeah, $800-$1000 seems like the going rate for that edition. He signed 100 something bookplates for that edition, I think?

You never know on the off chance of getting an amazing deal even though 600 was a long shot.
    With eBay fees the seller would only get just over $500. I wouldn’t let a copy go for that, personally.

(Not criticizing the offer, just commenting that fees can turn a reasonable buyer offer into a loss for the seller)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$600 was a lowball offer, but you never know. The one Kris has at $800 seems to be a reasonable price.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$600 was a lowball offer, but you never know. The one Kris has at $800 seems to be a reasonable price.
    Agreed. My post was more in reference to the lack of knowledge on how to use the "Or Best Offer" by most eBay sellers. Peter makes a good point as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

$1326 is the final bid...

People are insane

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

** UPDATE ** - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    For Sale

If anybody is interested I have an artist edition of Suntup's Misery for sale (make offer) or open to trading.

If anybody is interested I also have an artist (Richey Beckett) edition of Suntup's Rosemary's Baby for sale (make offer) or open to trading.
    This copy of Rosemary's Baby is also somewhat unique, I had this signed by Chuck Palahniuk right before covid hit.
    Chuck told me it was the only one he had signed up to that point.

Both copies are As/New,
    Misery is still shrinkwrapped (sorry Kris, but it really is)
    Rosemary's Baby is open only to have it signed.

Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

People are insane
    12 bidders in all, but only 2 after it passed the $700 mark.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

People are insane
    What I noticed is the other fixed auction that was listed at $1295 was gone right after the other auction ended.

So I assume whoever lost the bidding war quickly bought that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here have plenty space and want something cool and unique?

Last month, there was a "Shining" ephemera exhibition in Chicago.
    An artist did an acrilyc mural for it and is now selling it. He's asking about 1.5k dollars, but that's negociable

> His website

More pictures here => https://www.reddit.com/user/clubstep...ng_used_in_an/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome painting
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Signed Carrie 2013 Trade Paperback Autograph

What would be the value on something like that? The seller has it listed for $350 with a make offer.

Not sure exactly what newer signed King trade paperbacks go for.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be the value on something like that? The seller has it listed for $350 with a make offer.

I'm not sure either, but apparently newer King trade paperbacks with forged signatures go for $350.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I'm not sure either, but apparently newer King trade paperbacks with forged signatures go for $350.
    Yeah I was thinking it could be a fake. I guess the person that bought it could try to get it authenticated.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was thinking it could be a fake. I guess the person that bought it could try to get it authenticated.
    That signature is legit.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

That signature is legit.
    Really? With all that hesitation? Is that what it's come to?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

That signature is legit.
    Agreed, it may have been from the Brooklyn event
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks legit but $350 for a recent sig in a recent paperback seems a bit high. For me $225-$250 would have been a reasonable price range but these days the term “reasonable” does not really apply to SK actions cause people are paying almost anything to get them.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the Cujo "Dragon Rebound" off ebay?
    The seller has it a 4.9k but I was following the auction and he sent people following the auction an offer at 4k.
    So take that and maybe a way to contact him off ebay, and it may brings you to what :3.5-4k

> The ebay link

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

People are insane
    What I noticed is the other fixed auction that was listed at $1295 was gone right after the other auction ended.

So I assume whoever lost the bidding war quickly bought that one.
    Another one with multiple bidders went for just over $1,000 yesterday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...EAAOSwGbFfy~ct
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 ... LastLast