Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1030 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1040 1080 ... LastLast
Results 25,726 to 25,750 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No wonder my Sherlock Holmes Junior fingerprint kit never lifts King's fingerprints off my signed books! ...grumble, grumble grumble....
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Dead Zone TRUE First Edition SIGNED INSCRIBED (10/12/79) $11.95

New (Other)
    $750.00
    Nov-4 06:01Buy It Now
    +$7.71 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Stephen King The Dead Zone TRUE First Edition SIGNED INSCRIBED (10/12/79) $11.95

New (Other)
    $750.00
    Nov-4 06:01Buy It Now
    +$7.71 shipping

Pretty sure that is Colin. Member here so reach out to save some $$$$$$$$$$$
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Definitely Colin. Great guy to deal with!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    This Folio Society release of (in 2016) 110 copies, and now seemingly another 90+ copies is what gives publishers and book resellers a bad reputation, and Collector's a bad taste in there mouth.

STEPHEN KING The Shining Folio Society LIMITED EDITION ONLY 205 WORLDWIDE WOW!

New (Other)
    $875.00
    Oct-25 13:28or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Thu, Oct. 31+$11.60 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns
    Watch
    I got one up for sale

My first copy of the signed THE SHINING Folio edition has sold.
    I've put my second copy up for sale : https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2&toolid=20008
    And my second copy has also sold, but not on ebay this time
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    I won one of the signed books during the original Folio prize draw. It was fine, but I already had Lettered editions from SubPress and CD. The signature was a flat-sign on a bookplate that had been stuck onto a front page. Nothing wrong with it, but left me with an image of King sitting with a stack of stickers and never touching the books. Not my cup of tea. So I moved it on thru David at Betts. Thing is, back then there were pretty much none on the market yet it only garnered about $500. Kudos to whoever bought it back when the market wasn't certain how much to quantify value.
    I kind of feel like I am about to burst a bubble for you....but you do know that in most cases....King never actually touches the books......right? Instead of a bookplate......he is (in most cases) signing a unbound signature page.

The bookplate is just a smaller version of the signature page.
    I totally get that, and understand the reality. I was remarking about my (admittedly arbitrary) feeling about handling bookplates vice pages. Just had an image of him sitting and signing post-its. Now you've got me laughing at an image of little tiny signature pages.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than perfect belly band, but still a decent price with slipcase.

Stephen King UNDER THE DOME Signed Limited Collector's Edition in Slipcase cards

New (Other)
    $295.00
    Nov-11 16:27or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try offering $199:

SIGNED 1st of THE BOOK OF THE DEAD signed by Stephen King & Others fine in Case

$225.00
    Nov-13 08:57or Best Offer
    +$4.31 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered (1/50). Amazing what high bid is already:

Legends Limited Edition - Signed by King, Martin, Jordan, Leguin and more

$2,025.00
    Nov-10 12:2522 bids
    +$13.95 shipping

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

$2,025.00
    +$13.95 shipping

Yes, it is, although there are a lot of desirable signatures there - many from authors no longer with us. It’s a pretty remarkable collection.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I got lucky and got one in unopened condition for quite a bit less - less than what a numbered book usually goes for. It will be interesting to see how this ends.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

$2,025.00
    +$13.95 shipping

Yes, it is, although there are a lot of desirable signatures there - many from authors no longer with us. It’s a pretty remarkable collection.
    I'd been searching for a Lettered copy for YEARS...Finally got one that was higher $ than this one....I sold two S/Ls at $1750 so this price does not surprise me at all.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bid auction up a few hundred $.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I just bid auction up a few hundred $.
    Thanks I was high bidder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry man. I paid $2500 for mine (letter SS) so I was trying to see if I could buy one cheaper...guess not.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    sorry man. I paid $2500 for mine (letter SS) so I was trying to see if I could buy one cheaper...guess not.
    Ahhh it’s ok buddy! You didn’t know lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sold for $6000 off EBAY. FYI

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did he ask if it's signed by Steve, Kris?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Did he ask if it's signed by Steve, Kris?
    It was a she and no they were smart enough they didn’t have to haha JK

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe she'll have a surprise after recieving it ;-)

I obviously hope that everything will be just fine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Never seen one of these before. Seek opinions on signature.

Stephen King Unread Autographed Misery Paperback. Smoke and pet free home.

Brand New
    $225.00
    Nov-20 20:53or Best Offer
    +$14.35 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

That's not a bad idea. For a seller trying to sell forgery, to add a sticker. Some people may think it's a legitimate / official signed copy.

As for the question of the signature, I am not an expert and therefore will not give my opinion

Country
    Country Flag

That's not a bad idea. For a seller trying to sell forgery, to add a sticker. Some people may think it's a legitimate / official signed copy.

As for the question of the signature, I am not an expert and therefore will not give my opinion
    That is a legitimate signed copy. Lol what do you mean?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I would also say the signature looks legit. What's odd is that it's a modern era King signature on an older book, but I cant speak to how new that particular printing is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1030 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1040 1080 ... LastLast