Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,425 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Wow, only seen David’s signed orange plume copy years ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-STEPHE...AAAOSwYL1fUU5L
    I recall that proof. Helped David get it signed at the George Mason event (if my addled mind recalls correctly).
    David never got his signed. He has taken it to many events but no luck
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Must be another proof. My wife definitely took one through the line at the GM event.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Must be another proof. My wife definitely took one through the line at the GM event.
    Jerome, then we are both wrong, that is where I thought I saw it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure which proof this is:

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be the orange DOTT proof?
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Not sure which proof this is:

I could be wrong buy I believe the only Gunslinger Proof David doesn't have signed is the UK Sphere.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confirmed with wizardsrainbow, that is an orange Plume Gunslinger proof. Just like the one on ebay, and of course signed at the GM event.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Ii think this is over priced 15k for UK Sphere maybe, but the Plume not close but hey maybe someone will pay it, definitely thousands but 15 of them I don't see, curious where David would put this at value wise
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Wow, only seen David’s signed orange plume copy years ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-STEPHE...AAAOSwYL1fUU5L
    I recall that proof. Helped David get it signed at the George Mason event (if my addled mind recalls correctly).
    David never got his signed. He has taken it to many events but no luck
    You were wrong. Double check before doubting RF.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I am siding with Matt on this. $16,500 is a stretch.
    I purchased the one copy that David auctioned off some while ago. It is common knowledge, as the figures were published, that I paid a few Dollars over $13,000. However David stated that three other people were above $11,000 (I believe) so it may well be that one of these people may step up.
    The UK Sphere, which I have, would fetch $15,000, as two people have offered me considerably more than that.
    Times have altered though, so you have to factor in the economic shift.
    Then again who can ever tell with collectors!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in the best shape but someone might be interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cycle-of-th...EAAOSwUDhfVQk5
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

That's pretty rough. It's worth perhaps half of the starting price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

$1 says it will be sold at the BIN now price or has a bid in 24 hours.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

You could be right. I just looked at the recent eBay sales, and this edition is bringing quite a bit more than I thought it did. $75 might be about right for this condition.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell of a price!
    HURRY!

BERNIE WRIGHTSON rare STEPHEN KING story print SIGNED PORTFOLIO plate 8 LAST ONE

$39.99
    Sep-6 10:39or Best Offer
    +$7.99 shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance Shining gift edition $25 starting bid

THE SHINING by Stephen King Limited Slipcased Edition, CDP 2016

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King THE PLANT - Part 1 - SIGNED NUMBERED COPY! 1982 - #168/200 RARE!!

SIGNED LIMITED EDITION - Copy #168 of 200 copies
    Privately printed by King's Philtrum Press in 1982
    Inscribed: "For Jim and all the other Vickers'-- best wishes -- hope you have a great 1983! -- Stephen King 1/14/83"
    This copy, bound with string, is in overall VG+ to NF condition - tanned/sunned wrappers and very faint staining to rear wrapper, otherwise about fine

BIN $2999

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

This has been for sale at this price for years.....and thus......overpriced in my opinion.

The seller (a member here) and I bought our copies at the same time (2015)....he got Part One.....I got the matching Part Two. There was no part three offered....which has left me wondering if Mr. Vickers died in 1984 or 1985 (there are health issues mentioned in my copy).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You could be right. I just looked at the recent eBay sales, and this edition is bringing quite a bit more than I thought it did. $75 might be about right for this condition.
    Yeah....the price on this title has been going up and up.

It has a bid......I will not be surprised if the final price is in excess of the BIN price.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

This has been for sale at this price for years.....and thus......overpriced in my opinion.

The seller (a member here) and I bought our copies at the same time (2015)....he got Part One.....I got the matching Part Two. There was no part three offered....which has left me wondering if Mr. Vickers died in 1984 or 1985 (there are health issues mentioned in my copy).
    Agreed been on sale a long time. Has a stain on the back if I remember correctly and the number correction and incomplete set makes me doubt it will sell for asking. I would probably auction that one and see how it does with a reserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

1990 STEPHEN KING SIGNED THE STAND DELUXE UNCUT #73 BLACK & RED LEATHER BINDING

73/1250 BLACK WOOD COFFIN CASE, ARTIST SIGNED, 10 ILLUS
    $2,950.00
    Sep-7 15:34

1 bid
    Free shipping

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

$2,950.00

1 bid
    Free shipping
    Nice low number, too. Will be interesting to see what it actually goes for.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Wow!

$2,950.00

1 bid
    Free shipping
    Why does that matter? I sincerely am
    Curious. Does one really believe a low number should garner more? Maybe #1 but I cannot imagine that this being #73 would fetch it anymore $. Just my 2 cents but I’ll never understand why collectors say that.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Wow!

$2,950.00

1 bid
    Free shipping
    Why does that matter? I sincerely am
    Curious. Does one really believe a low number should garner more? Maybe #1 but I cannot imagine that this being #73 would fetch it anymore $. Just my 2 cents but I’ll never understand why collectors say that.
    Great question, actually. I'm not sure - it was just a knee-jerk reaction, I think!??!?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 ... LastLast