Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1076 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 ... LastLast
Results 26,876 to 26,900 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 and 2 by Stephen King (Cemetery Dance Gift Edition)

Bidding up to $755! Way too much imo.

Good on the seller for getting that much tho.
    thats cray cray...pretty sure I got my matching numbered limited set (aftermarket) for close to that amount - it was several years back - but honestly I think it was even less...and my gift set was around $250 for both....my how things have changed
    With the degree that many folks poopoo and hate on Glenn Chadbourne, it's amazing how much these SOD copies go for
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Don't know that I've seen this one before. Maybe. $19.95 starting bid.

Very Early 1979 Stephen King Gunslinger Story – Year’s Finest Fantasy by Carr

It has always been my understanding that this "IS" the true first time a portion of the Gunslinger was printed as a hardcover.
    Is it the entire gunslinger, or just the first installment?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Don't know that I've seen this one before. Maybe. $19.95 starting bid.

Very Early 1979 Stephen King Gunslinger Story – Year’s Finest Fantasy by Carr

It has always been my understanding that this "IS" the true first time a portion of the Gunslinger was printed as a hardcover.
    Is it the entire gunslinger, or just the first installment?
    It's 46 pages long.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I own a copy (photos in my collection thread) it is just the first installment. From what I've read it was the first time "The Gunslinger" was published in any book, subsequent to its magazine publication. Not worth a lot, but I find it an interesting book to own in my Dark Tower collection.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Typical light dings associated with this copy:

New ListingSTEPHEN KING SIGNED IF IT BLEEDS 1ST Print HCDJ GUARANTEED authentic LAST copy!

Pre-Owned
    $599.00
    Mar-9 10:55or Best Offer
    Top Rated Plus+$4.01 shipping
    Free returns

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not often that some rarity turns up on my side of the globe...

Very Rare Stephen King Portrait by Don Maitz. Signed by both.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

I was there and so where a bunch of other members. I remember Don drawing it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I was going to buy this In dec... but passed on it. I have to 'draw a line' somewhere... haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New ListingStephen King SIGNING November 24, 1998 PENS Fogler Library Bag of Bones SIGNED

Bic Micro Metal Pens Used by King November 24, 1998
    $149.99
    Mar-9 14:43or Best Offer
    Free shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    New ListingStephen King SIGNING November 24, 1998 PENS Fogler Library Bag of Bones SIGNED

Bic Micro Metal Pens Used by King November 24, 1998
    $149.99
    Mar-9 14:43or Best Offer
    Free shipping
    Hilarious. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Luckey Quarter USA Weekend

I don’t chime in often but happened to see this on eBay and thought ‘hmm, that’s a crazy high price for this little newspaper insert, isn’t it?’ It’s always been my assumption that every one of us kept a copy of this back in 1995 and has it stashed away in the depths of our collections... just curious if this this is the case or if it is on the rare side to see one for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...cAAOSwc0FUpspE

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Is that right? Where was it done?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    I don’t chime in often but happened to see this on eBay and thought ‘hmm, that’s a crazy high price for this little newspaper insert, isn’t it?’ It’s always been my assumption that every one of us kept a copy of this back in 1995 and has it stashed away in the depths of our collections... just curious if this this is the case or if it is on the rare side to see one for sale.

No way it'll sell for that. Last one I sold was for 55 bucks.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t have a copy in the paper like that, but I sure wouldn’t be paying that much to get it, that’s for sure!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

I don’t have a copy in the paper like that, but I sure wouldn’t be paying that much to get it, that’s for sure!
    But it's UNFOLDED!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

Is that right? Where was it done?
    Stephen and Owen were in Sarasota, Florida for the Sleeping Beauties book tour. October 6th, 2017

Jerome was there. Kris was there. As were a bunch of other members. Don Maitz hung out with us. He's cool. He pulls out a little water color kit and does a little painting for the waitress. He did some simple remarques for us too. We all walked over to the venue and during the talk Don did this painting. Don donated the painting to the 2018 tdt.org fundraiser.

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction is an original watercolor piece of art done by famous artist Don Maitz. As a bonus, Stephen King SIGNED the art piece. I've been a Stephen King collector for 30+ years, and know that there are very few original portraits of Stephen King that King himself signed.

Stephen King signed the art!

This is rare beyond belief!!

In October 2017, Stephen King and his son Owen King concluded their book promotional tour for their co-authored book "Sleeping Beauties".
    Famed artist Don Maitz (official artist for the Cemetery Dance editions of King's "The Shining") attended the event and proceeded to draw/paint a piece of Stephen King as he sat on stage.

The art measures ~7" wide by 9" tall.
    No reserve!
    Just a little background info. On 10/20/2017 10/6/2017, Stephen and Owen King did the last stop on the "Sleeping Beauties" tour at a library in Sarasota Florida. We invited Don Maitz to meet a group of us for drinks and food prior to the event, and a member was kind enough to comp Maitz a ticket. Don sat right behind me, and during the Q&A and reading was working on a sketch pad. He knocked out the watercolor image in literally minutes.
    After the event, Maitz showed me the piece, and I begged him to consider donating it for our fundraiser. He said he'd think about it.
    Not only did Maitz donate the piece, but he was able to get Stephen King to sign it!

That sounds so damn cool!!!!! Thanks for all that info!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds so damn cool!!!!! Thanks for all that info!
    It was a blast!

Here's the little gratis remarque he did for me that day...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

But it's UNFOLDED!!!
    Oh boy, this brings back memories of a member who tried to sell one of these for $499, and was ridiculed pretty bad by Shannon. It was shortly after I joined, and I wasn't sure about participating in the forum (I am generally social media shy). I was really having second thoughts for a day or two. here is were things started:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...l=1#post910574
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

But it's UNFOLDED!!!
    Oh boy, this brings back memories of a member who tried to sell one of these for $499, and was ridiculed pretty bad by Shannon. It was shortly after I joined, and I wasn't sure about participating in the forum (I am generally social media shy). I was really having second thoughts for a day or two. here is were things started:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...l=1#post910574
    That was my buddy Noah. It really upset him and he doesn’t come here much anymore cause of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

No way it'll sell for that. Last one I sold was for 55 bucks.

Thats more what I was thinking too. Thanks 👍

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller is a member here.

He tends toward higher prices.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1076 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 ... LastLast