Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1091 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 91 591 991 1041 1081 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1101 ... LastLast
Results 27,251 to 27,275 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The ebay is for a 1/5 Printer proof. It may, or may not be of interest. Of course members should buy from Suntup for a lower price, but I'm not sure Paul is offering a printer's proof.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King IT (1990) Warner Home Video 13x20 Promo Poster Videocassette Ad
    > on ebay

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King IT (1990) Lorimar Variety Ad 1991
    > on ebay

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

There was a time I was looking for it and may have considered it, but... i'll pass.
    Maybe it will interest someone here?

Carrie ~ STEPHEN KING ~ Advance Review Copy Proof ~ First Edition 1st 1974
    > now on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Mercedes Promo Musicbox Ice Cream Truck Music with Scary Horror
    > on ebay

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    A variant of their previous ones : https://super7.com/search?type=product&q=pennywise

Country
    Country Flag

There are currently 2 numbered King signed copies of "A life in the cinema", on abe !
    > https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...=life%20cinema

As a reminder, its a collection of short stories by Mick Garris, with an intro by King, a cover by Clive Barker and an afterword by Tobe Hooper
    They ALL signed the deluxe numbered edition

Country
    Country Flag

One of the CUJO guitar is now available on ebay !

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What an odd item. Maybe a guitar for Revival, but Cujo?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's one of the most beautiful SK collectibles, and in the right hands, produces very rich tones. One of the best sounding acoustical guitars ever made.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't know if it's a good deal or not:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28493932894...Bk9SR8bK1NzYYA
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s a great price for The Dead Zone alone! Recent sales show it selling for roughly $150.

Country
    Country Flag

Lord John's Signature Book Multiple Author Autographs Numbered Limited Edition
    Contains Stephen King's signature, now on ebay with BIN and Make an offer

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Lord John's Signature Book Multiple Author Autographs Numbered Limited Edition
    Contains Stephen King's signature, now on ebay with BIN and Make an offer

Same number on etsy for Ł267 (Ł80 cheaper than ebay) May be a good marker for the make an offer
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've lately seen eBay listings for the GE of It for $2,600 and the AE of It for $10k. Seems optimistic.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I've lately seen eBay listings for the GE of It for $2,600 and the AE of It for $10k. Seems optimistic.
    I'd sell mine for $2500 right now!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'd like to know what was going on with this copy that went for $3k with 41 bids.
    It's pretty clear from the photos and description that it is the gift edition and not the S/L.
    Mark Twain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to know what was going on with this copy that went for $3k with 41 bids.
    It's pretty clear from the photos and description that it is the gift edition and not the S/L.
    That was A CD auction.. haha. Not shocked. They seem to get so much MORE than others!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That was A CD auction.. haha. Not shocked. They seem to get so much MORE than others!!
    If it was the normal CD eBay account, I would agree, but who the heck is sugarmite ?
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

If it was the normal CD eBay account, I would agree, but who the heck is sugarmite ?
    It doesn't look like a CD auction. The guy states he's a collector in Wyoming.

I think I sold mine a few years back for $500. I thought I'd made a good profit at the time.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can't believe they actually got that. Yikes.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to wonder if someone wasn't bidding it up. You have one person with lots of feedback and someone else with very little.
    Maybe the more senior person was bidding up the other buyer. The more senior bidder had to know the value of what was up for
    auction.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There are currently 2 numbered King signed copies of "A life in the cinema", on abe !
    > https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...=life%20cinema

As a reminder, its a collection of short stories by Mick Garris, with an intro by King, a cover by Clive Barker and an afterword by Tobe Hooper
    They ALL signed the deluxe numbered edition

There are still 2 copies on abe, and I have one for sale as well. So, from Europe

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger SL
    > now on ebay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1091 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 91 591 991 1041 1081 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1101 ... LastLast