Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 883 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 881 882 883 884 885 893 933 983 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,075 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First edition Night Shift on the eBay auction block. Yes, it's my listing.

Stephen King NIGHT SHIFT 1978 Doubleday stated First Edition; S52; Very nice!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    First edition Night Shift on the eBay auction block. Yes, it's my listing.

Stephen King NIGHT SHIFT 1978 Doubleday stated First Edition; S52; Very nice!
    Nice looking copy! I hope it does well for you.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    End of Watch, signed by the bestselling author of The Stand, with a short note on page 101.
    Opening Bid: $9 USD

Faithful by Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan
    "Books to Benefit" limited edition, hardcover in a wooden slipcase, a "publisher's copy," signed by O'Nan and King, with a short note on page 101 by King, and annotation by O'Nan on the same page.
    Estimated Value: $225 USD
    Opening Bid: $75 USD

Needful Things, signed by the bestselling author of The Stand, and including a short note on page 101.

Estimated Value: $28 USD

Part of a fund-raiser run by Owen King and Kelly Braffet to benefit Mid-Hudson Valley Planned Parenthood

Online Open: Jul 2, 2017 9:00 AM EDT
    Online Close: Jul 15, 2017 10:00 PM EDT

Also features books by Neil Gaiman, Tabitha King, Peter Straub, Owen King, Megan Abbott, Joshua Ferris, Nick Hornby, Lauren Grodstein, Emma Straub, Lauren Groff and others.
    These auctions are now live

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

End of Watch, signed by the bestselling author of The Stand, with a short note on page 101.

Faithful by Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan
    "Books to Benefit" limited edition, hardcover in a wooden slipcase, a "publisher's copy," signed by O'Nan and King, with a short note on page 101 by King, and annotation by O'Nan on the same page.
    Estimated Value: $225 USD
    Opening Bid: $75 USD

Needful Things, signed by the bestselling author of The Stand, and including a short note on page 101.

Estimated Value: $28 USD

Part of a fund-raiser run by Owen King and Kelly Braffet to benefit Mid-Hudson Valley Planned Parenthood

Online Open: Jul 2, 2017 9:00 AM EDT
    Online Close: Jul 15, 2017 10:00 PM EDT

Also features books by Neil Gaiman, Tabitha King, Peter Straub, Owen King, Megan Abbott, Joshua Ferris, Nick Hornby, Lauren Grodstein, Emma Straub, Lauren Groff and others.
    These auctions are now live
    And off to a great start:

EOW $105
    Faithful $300
    Needful Things $520. I think this will be the highest of the SK items. Probably get out of my price range though
    TBOBD $185
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prediction:

EOW >$500
    Faithful>$500
    Needful Things>$1K
    TBOBD>$1k

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Prediction:

EOW >$500
    Faithful>$500
    Needful Things>$1K
    TBOBD>$1k
    Concur. I'll probably have better luck with the other King auctions.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a link to the auction?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    https://www.biddingforgood.com/aucti...3&grouping=ALL

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Centipede Press have the following:

"Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King, special leather edition in oversize traycase. With the extra book of oversize prints and limitation page. Not signed. $995 each, or best offer. Two copies only. These need to be bound, so allow 6 weeks.

Also available is the clamshell box full of signed prints. $3,000 or best offer."

Email Jerad directly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you!
    Most welcome. Have at it, folks. They've become too rich for my blood.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Centipede Press have the following:

"Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King, special leather edition in oversize traycase. With the extra book of oversize prints and limitation page. Not signed. $995 each, or best offer. Two copies only. These need to be bound, so allow 6 weeks.

Also available is the clamshell box full of signed prints. $3,000 or best offer."

Email Jerad directly.
    He seems to think those prints are worth quite a bit more than they were offered for. I think he's nuts.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Is this seller legit? He's got quite a few SK books for sale. Some of the books look to be in pretty nice condition too. Just wondering as I am looking for a Thinner and Stand but don't want to get ripped off and not sure if his pricing is good or not. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...YAAOSw3v5Yq7v-

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Looks like he's a member here.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Looks like he's a member here.
    How can you tell? I looked in the member list and didn't see that name.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OneFathom.....

Colin is legit. Highly recommend.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    OneFathom.....

Good guy too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    OneFathom.....

Good guy too!
    Excellent, thanks for the info.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Is this seller legit? He's got quite a few SK books for sale. Some of the books look to be in pretty nice condition too. Just wondering as I am looking for a Thinner and Stand but don't want to get ripped off and not sure if his pricing is good or not. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...YAAOSw3v5Yq7v-
    The Thinner looks like a nice copy. I sold a Fine (actually, Near Mint) copy within the last year for $100, so I'd say his pricing is on target. I didn't check the other books, but I don't think you have to worry about getting "ripped off." If you like the book and you are good with the asking price, I say go for it!

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of site members having things for sale...

I've got 8 Signed Limited editions for sale on eBay. These particular titles don't tend to generate much interest here, but feel free to take a look.

Eight King Signed/Limited editions for sale

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    OneFathom.....

Good guy too!
    Excellent, thanks for the info.

Legitimate good seller. Don't quote me, but you might be able to PM him and ask for a slightly lower price outside of ebay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 883 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 881 882 883 884 885 893 933 983 ... LastLast