Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1049 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 49 549 949 999 1039 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1059 1099 ... LastLast
Results 26,201 to 26,225 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    If anyone is interested...I emailed glimmer graphics earlier inquiring if they had anymore of the Insomnia portfolios that contained the signed print. Signed by King and Hale.
    Todd responded back that he believes he has one complete portfolio left, he would verify on Monday if I was interested.
    Quoted price was $950 and $25 shipping.
    More than I am willing to spend on a portfolio but thought maybe someone here was interested.
    glimmerprints@comcast.net. This email will get you in touch with him.

It seems wrong when the original publisher jacks up the price.

It is their prerogative to do so......but it just feels "off" for me.

I thought the same thing...I bought a set or two years ago for much lower.
    And he sold me just a signed print for a good price also many years ago.
    I have that framed and hanging in the house.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

David at Betts just listed a lot of new stuff...some really rare signed early stuff and a couple Lettered Plants

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

David at Betts just listed a lot of new stuff...some really rare signed early stuff and a couple Lettered Plants
    Thanks for the heads up. I see a Dead Zone signed on my birthday! One of my favorites. What a treat that would be. It is, however not for sale for whatever reason.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

I recognise Bob's carpet.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    I recognise Bob's carpet.
    Well spotted !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes some Bob Jackson stuff

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an ARC of Tabitha King's novel "The Book of Rueben"

Dont know if it's rare, but it's cheap
    ebay : $21 BIN

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

For completist : UK elusively rare proof & US CD proof of "Six Scary Stories" introduced by Stephen King
    Sold by Mike Pasuik on ebay

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There's a LEGACIES proof on E-Bay with a BUY IT NOW (or BEST OFFER) of $579. Is that reasonable?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There's a LEGACIES proof on E-Bay with a BUY IT NOW (or BEST OFFER) of $579. Is that reasonable?
    maybe $250

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume this is overpriced, but it's kind of a cool item regardless, and I haven't seen one before. A lenticular The Stand display.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...MAAOSwnXde3R05
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are somewhat rare, but I think it's overpriced.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They are somewhat rare, but I think it's overpriced.
    Ive got one. I was working in a Kmart at the time the book came out and was allowed to rip it off the display when it was time to put it in the trash.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING THE DEAD ZONE SIGNED 1EDITION IN CUSTOM ENGRAVED TRAYCASE

$1,099.00
    Jun-14 11:20or Best Offer
    +$16.90 shipping

IT by Stephen King (1986), 1st Ed, HC/DJ **with SIGNED postcard** RARE

$27.50
    Jun-14 10:151 bid
    +$4.92 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sure that postcard with IT is a facsimile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Seconded.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Seconded.
    A note at the bottom was added to state that he was informed by another ebayer it may be a Facsimile.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Seconded.
    A note at the bottom was added to state that he was informed by another ebayer it may be a Facsimile.
    That was me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if someone here snagged The Dead Zone?

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

I wonder if someone here snagged The Dead Zone?
    For 1100? I Wouldn’t have

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I came very close to pulling the trigger, but felt it was ~$200 too much (for my tastes).

Country
    Country Flag

I came very close to pulling the trigger, but felt it was ~$200 too much (for my tastes).
    Yeah it was high

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

A seller seem to have 3 original artwork from Glenn Chadbourne's SECRETARY OF THE DREAMS

> 100GBP per page, on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

CARRIE by STEPHEN KING - 1st Ed in Jacket, PETE FOUNTAIN'S Copy SIGNED by Him

> About $2200 on ebay

But... why ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1049 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 49 549 949 999 1039 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1059 1099 ... LastLast