Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1089 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 1079 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1099 ... LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,225 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Thank! There are so much out there to collect that you just have to focus one a few things or you’ll go nuts :-)

Lilja

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Thank! There are so much out there to collect that you just have to focus one a few things or you’ll go nuts :-)

Lilja
    AMEN to that sentiment!!! I'm with ya all the way. Comes to that non-book stuff I just buy what catches my eye and is 100% authentic and not junk. Think my favorite piece is "TMSG's"!! What an absolute PISSA of a story about those damn things!! LOL LOL Last I looked they were still going for $500!!!!!! LOL LOL And very few even come up for sale anymore!! LOL LOL

Ya know, that's what makes those peripheral collectibles especially cool. If they have some kind of a story attached to them, right? LOL IMO anyway I believe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

What is TMSG’s? Can you post a photo?

Lilja

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lilja
    TMSG = The Mist Snow Globe. What a helluva story behind that item!!! And it started as a prank on another member by our fearless leader here. lol This site "created the market" and somehow it has endured!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Ah, cool. I think I actually have one as well :-)

Lilja

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Lilja
    TMSG = The Mist Snow Globe. What a helluva story behind that item!!! And it started as a prank on another member by our fearless leader here. lol This site "created the market" and somehow it has endured!! lol
    You can see one in this post like halfway down.

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1231709
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

That’s the one I have.

Lilja

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s the one I have.

Lilja
    Of course you do!!! All the "Cool Collectors" have one!!! lol

The "IT" and "Halloween" snow globes are kinda cool as well. IMHO anyway.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Lilja

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What was the prank about the mist snowglobe?
    I remember there was a lot of discussion about it, but not a prank as such?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What was the prank about the mist snowglobe?
    I remember there was a lot of discussion about it, but not a prank as such?
    Kind of a long story and you sorta had to be there. Maybe you can track down the posts with some kinda search. Sorry, but I don't recall the thread it all took place. I believe it had its own thread for awhile though. This was a few years ago (5-6? more?) the primary target was, "Shannon" if you remember him at all. Maybe I could lay it all out another time, but good luck finding it. It was fairly hysterical and there were a lot of those, TMSG doing all sorts of things. Fair amount of pics. LOL LOL

Oldy but a goody!!! Maybe the, Boss can help out. He was right in the middle of it along with several "Old Timers" and myself. You just have to find the posts. It was pretty funny at the time and went on for some time. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja
    No...no.... must collect it all...bwahhahah...my precious...collect it all! (done in best Gollum voice!)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Lilja
    No...no.... must collect it all...bwahhahah...my precious...collect it all! (done in best Gollum voice!)
    My "Precious"!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Recently snagged a nice UK Salem's Lot that had been missing from my collection for some time!!
    Congrats! I'm envious. Also a title I would like in my collection ...

Good price too at just over a grand.
    ... and that's why it isn't. But you got a great price. Big congrats, again!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

IMHO you just can't buy these type of collectibles on most sites on the web. Too easy to fake the provenance and other shitty cons.
    Hey, you wouldn't want to be unfair in evaluating these things - just because the handle material and blade length don't match what was seen in the film doesn't mean it isn't what the COA tells you it is - who are you to say?

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    By the way -- your INBOX is full.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If the axe is true, I guess there wouldn't be a better place!

(Oh and I cleared up my inbox, thanks!)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder was bought it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Danish press kit and rare promor soundtrack of "Graveyard Shift"
    > on ebay

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Toughest of the DT Artist books to find:

New ListingSigned Artist Edition Stephen King The Dark Tower V Wolves of the Calla Like New

Opens in a new window or tab
    New (Other)
    $150.00
    May-22 10:19or Best Offer
    +$15.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

1992 OVERLOOK CONNECTION #15 - horror fanzine / catalog - Stephen King excerpt.
    > now on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King (1983) Christine, UK signed first edition, beautiful one of a kind
    > from ebay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1089 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 1079 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1099 ... LastLast