Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Omnibus?

Anthology!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll plug this once. Maybe one bump closer to auction end:

HERITAGE AUCTION GALLERIES
    Auction Date: October 8
    Beverly Hills
    Rare Books Auction #6112
    Grand Format Floor Session
    11d 13h 24m
    for Internet Bidding. Live auction on Oct 8, 2014.

Featured Items

45318 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Leah Bodine Drake. A Hornbook for Witches. Poems of Fantasy. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1950. First edition, one o... (1) 4 bidders (11 tracking); current bid $950

45325 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Robert E. Howard. Always Comes Evening. The Collected Poems of Robert E. Howard. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1957. ... (1) 2 bidders (18 tracking); current bid $550

45330 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. Volumes III through VII of the Dark Tower Series, Plus The Little Sisters of Eluria and The Wind Through the Keyhole [all S/L #214]... (10) 2 bidders (18 tracking); current bid $1,750

45331 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger. West Kingston: Donald M. Grant Publisher, Inc., 1982. [S/L #196] Special editio... (1) 1 bidders (30 tracking); current bid $1,250

45337 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Stand. New York: Doubleday, 1990. Deluxe, limited edition. Number 1,193 of 1,250 numbered co... (1) 3 bidders (19 tracking); current bid $1,600

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I'll plug this once. Maybe one bump closer to auction end:

HERITAGE AUCTION GALLERIES
    Auction Date: October 8
    Beverly Hills
    Rare Books Auction #6112
    Grand Format Floor Session
    11d 13h 24m
    for Internet Bidding. Live auction on Oct 8, 2014.

Featured Items

45318 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Leah Bodine Drake. A Hornbook for Witches. Poems of Fantasy. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1950. First edition, one o... (1) 4 bidders (11 tracking); current bid $950

45325 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Robert E. Howard. Always Comes Evening. The Collected Poems of Robert E. Howard. Sauk City: Arkham House, 1957. ... (1) 2 bidders (18 tracking); current bid $550

45330 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. Volumes III through VII of the Dark Tower Series, Plus The Little Sisters of Eluria and The Wind Through the Keyhole [all S/L #214]... (10) 2 bidders (18 tracking); current bid $1,750

45331 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger. West Kingston: Donald M. Grant Publisher, Inc., 1982. [S/L #196] Special editio... (1) 1 bidders (30 tracking); current bid $1,250

45337 Books: Horror & Supernatural
    Stephen King. The Stand. New York: Doubleday, 1990. Deluxe, limited edition. Number 1,193 of 1,250 numbered co... (1) 3 bidders (19 tracking); current bid $1,600
    Very interesting. Thanks for posting this man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. In my experience, Heritage Auctions sell for a super-premium, even before the buyer's premium is factored in.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out. In my experience, Heritage Auctions sell for a super-premium, even before the buyer's premium is factored in.
    I agree.... cant wait to see...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone might be interested in this as reference material:

Stephen King: The Collection Formed by John McLaughlin of the Book Sail
    Published by Pacific Book Auction Galleries, San Francisco, 1993
    First edition. 10" x 7". Original stiff printed white wrappers. 94 items. Fine. 16 pages. Includes typescripts; galleys and other rare items.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...bi=12836669918
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's the kind of stuff that every so often, Bob Jackson gets out of his collection to mention to us regarding an interesting/unique item that went for sale at auctions !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's the kind of stuff that every so often, Bob Jackson gets out of his collection to mention to us regarding an interesting/unique item that went for sale at auctions !
    It really is a neat catalog and makes for very interesting reading. McLaughlin had some great stuff always.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Putting most of my remaining King stuff up on ebay. If you would like to work something out outside of ebay message me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201180281779...84.m1555.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It really is a neat catalog and makes for very interesting reading. McLaughlin had some great stuff always.
    Did you buy it? Because it's sold :p
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Did you buy it? Because it's sold :p
    No, not me. I've had a copy for quite a while. Don't see them up for sale very often.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 hours left. Zero bids, $200:
    Stephen King Joe Hill Signed Limited

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;876733]One bid, $19.95 (seek a 2nd opinion on sig):
    [B] STEPHEN KING SIGNED "BAG OF BONES" 1998 SCRIBNER HARDCOVER

I have serious doubts on the authenticity of the SK signature

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That BoB signature is garbage.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    I'd love to hear a few more opinions. Carlosdetweiler hopefully will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    I'd love to hear a few more opinions. Carlosdetweiler hopefully will chime in.
    I agree that the signature is no good.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless self promotion-2 Tix for Revival event in Kansas city:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=201182806746

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $50. Frame and DJ are worth that, BUT seller states $4 media mail, knowing the shipping will be more, and stating Please allow me to submit an invoice for payment If you win this auction as it will exceed Ebay's $4 threshold for book shipments.":
    Stephen King JK Potter Book Dust Jacket Skeleton Crew Scream Press 1985 Framed

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Starts at $50. Frame and DJ are worth that, BUT seller states $4 media mail, knowing the shipping will be more, and stating Please allow me to submit an invoice for payment If you win this auction as it will exceed Ebay's $4 threshold for book shipments.":
    Stephen King JK Potter Book Dust Jacket Skeleton Crew Scream Press 1985 Framed
    That's a real nice piece of framing.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast