Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 27568

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Another interesting auction for those who like books about King.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-UNI...item5ad58f7b1f
    That is a darn good price now.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3 days and still not $30. Wow!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gauntlet Press today's email had this:

"Elist Holiday Auction: He Is Legend Items
    We have a special auction for the holiday for those interested in He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson. The auction consists of three items:

- Letter “B” of He Is Legend
    - A galley of He Is Legend, which includes all tipsheets from the lettered edition (a one-of-a-kind item)
    - One of our last remaining PC copies of the numbered edition of the book

All three are signed by Stephen King and Joe Hill and the lettered and galley are signed by all including Richard Matheson.

The opening bid is $750. All bids must be sent to info@gauntletpress.com and in the subject mention “He Is Legend Auction.” Bids must be received by midnight MST on Monday, December 21st. Payment via Paypal or personal check please. Good luck!"
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Under the Dome wooden traycase

A bit expensive, but it sounds nice.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering the time involved to make each one individually it's not a bad price.
    Since the "Dome" is transparent (opaque), I would like to see a case made out of plastic.

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Considering the time involved to make each one individually it's not a bad price.
    Since the "Dome" is transparent (opaque), I would like to see a case made out of plastic.
    I agree, a plastic case would be cool. But what do you mean opaque? Opaque is the opposite of clear. If you mean like a plastic that's sort of dark and foggy
    Spoiler:
    to represent pollution

I think that's a fantastic idea.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

An optimist!

F&SF Gunslinger magazines

John

Country
    Country Flag

That could be done in a smoky acrylic. Kinda like the slipcase that came with the S/L Essential Stephen King.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    An optimist!

John
    An optimist? I don't think so. Looks more like a dreamer to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post

I agree, a plastic case would be cool. But what do you mean opaque? Opaque is the opposite of clear. If you mean like a plastic that's sort of dark and foggy
    Spoiler:
    to represent pollution

I think that's a fantastic idea.
    Impenetrable by a form of radiant energy other than visible light
    That could be done in a smoky acrylic. Kinda like the slipcase that came with the S/L Essential Stephen King.
    Clear on one side, smoky on the other

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

An optimist!

John
    Well... it does say "make an offer" ...
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Boy oh boy, I'm glad I bought them as they came out, at the bookstore so no address stickers pasted on them either! Dang, shoulda' bought 4 of each! Oh well.
    I think he's asking way too much!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    An optimist!

John
    Well... it does say "make an offer" ...
    Maybe the seller accidentally hit the "9" key twice...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Check out this auction. Take a moment to actually read the letters too. I haven't inquired who the seller is or how they got the letters, but the seller is from the same town as the original recipient.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Check out this auction. Take a moment to actually read the letters too. I haven't inquired who the seller is or how they got the letters, but the seller is from the same town as the original recipient.
    wow
    fascinating stuff...toooooo pricey for me, but good to read.
    Calla Wolf

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT stuff!!
    Spendy however....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Expensive stuff but I got a kick out of reading that!

Country
    Country Flag

I got a kick out of reading it. I also had to save the pictures. Now I have the letters without spending HUGE amounts of cash I don't know.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those letters are great stuff.

Here is some background information on the original recipient.

EDIT: And also this.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fun letters - especially that 2nd one!

ETA: And the hand written note from Owen would be cool, too - but not for THAT kinda price!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

They are pricey but I think priced fairly for the length and content. Significant King correspondence (not the postcard type) is pretty rare. Someone like Lloyd Currey would probably be asking $2500 and probably get it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd make a bid but I don't want to pay $24.95 for postage. That's highway robbery!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'd make a bid but I don't want to pay $24.95 for postage. That's highway robbery!

Not really...insured priority shipping is going to be about $17-$20. (well...guess it doesn't have to ship in a box, though)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

There is no way in hell it'll go for that price.

I noticed that this one is NOT numbered/lettered, and the description alludes to as much as well calling this one an extra.

6 days to go and it has 9 bids? Yeah, it's going to go for more than that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast