Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1078 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1088 ... LastLast
Results 26,926 to 26,950 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not mine, but several #106 are on ebay now. So Far DT II, III, IV & VI, LSOE. Seller is collectiblecounty

Ebay DT II, III, IV, VI & LSOE Auctions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

It by Stephen King (2011, Hardcover, Anniversary,Special,Limited)

Gift edition current bid is at $400 with about 6 days left in the auction. Should be noted that the seller only has 6 feedback.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't be too concerned with the feedback. I'd be more concerned with the Media Mail shipping, and how ell the seller packs the book. Media Mail may take 3 weeks or more to receive.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wouldn't be too concerned with the feedback. I'd be more concerned with the Media Mail shipping, and how ell the seller packs the book. Media Mail may take 3 weeks or more to receive.
    Speaking of that. That's exactly what happened to me when I bought the gift edition of IT a few months back. I was afraid to open it. It's miracle there's was no damage at all.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Over $3K! Man, certain King items are just blowing up.

Deluxe Limited The Stand - Signed Stephen King & Bernie Wrightson First Edition

# 1,205 of 1,250 Wood Case One Of Rarest King Books Out
    $3,008.00
    Time left1h 13m left (Today 6:02 PM)16 bids
    +$14.95 shipping
    Free returns

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$3,008.00
    +$14.95 shipping
    Free returns
    And there is damage to box!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

$3,008.00
    +$14.95 shipping
    Free returns
    And there is damage to box!!

Extremely careful clamping will fix that, but it's not for the faint of heart. Leave it to a professional wood craftsman, or book binder with necessary experience.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

$3,008.00
    +$14.95 shipping
    Free returns
    Saw the gift edition of It just sell for almost $1500 on eBay today. Everything is off the charts......
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rage PBs are...all the rage these days. Averaging an easy $1000.00.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Rage PBs are...all the rage these days. Averaging an easy $1000.00.
    Even the beat up copies are going for a lot.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, only two hours in, and already 18 bids and at $1825:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Limi...4AAOSw-lpgeear
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Damn! And that's just for a PC

Wonder if it'll get close to $3k

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s a CD auction - they always end up selling for a bit above market value
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Damn! And that's just for a PC

Wonder if it'll get close to $3k
    Yep, and then some! over 3.5K already. Crazy! Glad I got a numbered for 1K 4.5 years ago.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Yea and I spent $1,500 3 years ago. I wonder what this will end up at and what a numbered one would go for. And is The Stand S\L on the move as well?

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The last numbered copy of IT that I see having sold on eBay was for $2625.00.
    Almost 5 days left that this copy is almost $1k more?
    CD listing or not, that seems nuts.
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a UK seller. Currently at $691.00 with lots of time left. Most reasonable aftermarket price I've seen today. We'll see where it ends up.

Stephen King Later Hand signed and Numbered Limited Edition of 374 Worldwide
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    From a UK seller. Currently at $691.00 with lots of time left. Most reasonable aftermarket price I've seen today. We'll see where it ends up.

Stephen King Later Hand signed and Numbered Limited Edition of 374 Worldwide
    Been watching that one with interest. I wonder if it will end up undercutting the other recent sales from the last few days. Should be interesting indeed.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CREEPSHOW ORIG RARE MOVIE BOOK Promo Stephen KING HORROR Leslie Nielsen F60

i don't remember seeing this one before, it's related to the Plume paperback
    > 50$ OBO

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have another great copy of NECON XX for sale after selling my other 3 copies. I had a guy tell me today that he felt like it was hard to believe I could have ANOTHER great copy of this rare book. He felt like i sold hime some fake reprint I made because it was in nice shape. OMG I had MANY copies of the same book, proof etc etc. Some people are just whacked....I have multiple copies of MANY items!! One guy cancelled his order today because "he never read the description"-won the book for $280 and never read the description...The more you sell, the more strange things you see....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I have another great copy of NECON XX for sale after selling my other 3 copies. I had a guy tell me today that he felt like it was hard to believe I could have ANOTHER great copy of this rare book. He felt like i sold hime some fake reprint I made because it was in nice shape. OMG I had MANY copies of the same book, proof etc etc. Some people are just whacked....I have multiple copies of MANY items!! One guy cancelled his order today because "he never read the description"-won the book for $280 and never read the description...The more you sell, the more strange things you see....
    I was on the phone today telling my friend that I bought a copy of your Postscripts 10 signed by Joe HIll and Stephen King, he asked if I didnt already own a copy, I said yes, but I love twins. I added I dont know why Pasiuk had 3 or more copies of certain books, only then catching myself and saying I now have 3 postscripts, 3 regulators s/l, 8 signed sleeping beauties and ALOT of Twinsies. One is good, Two is great, 3 or more is best...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    If you are making fake reprints, I would like to order a lettered copy of IT and Numbered/signed Gunslinger. Those are my two holy grails. If I owned them, I think I would have to stop collecting, because my search would be over...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

8!!!

I just sold one of mine because I had 2, and one was us, the other, uk!

So glad I am not completist! Although I still have one or two the same, not 8! Lol
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1078 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1088 ... LastLast