Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 ... LastLast
Results 25,426 to 25,450 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I'm assuming that since David just sold a similar one for $750 that this is overpriced? I did make a couple of offers which were immediately declined so the seller doesn't really want to deal...
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323812321109
    Depends on what you offered.

If your offer was was 90% or more than the asking price....then I would agree with you.

If your offer was 75% or less than asking price.....then I would disagree with you.
    I started at $950 and went up to $1050 and quit there. Yeah, I see what you're saying.
    This is overpriced though right? That's what I need to know. I'm not sure the going rate for these right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe that it's overpriced. I suggest you wait for a better deal.
    I think the glue mark on the front pastedown looks suspiciously like an ex-library marking, which would make the book worth less than half of what the seller is asking. The seller says the mark is most likely from removal of a bookplate, but it could just as easily be from removal of a library pocket.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I'm assuming that since David just sold a similar one for $750 that this is overpriced? I did make a couple of offers which were immediately declined so the seller doesn't really want to deal...

If your offer was was 90% or more than the asking price....then I would agree with you.

If your offer was 75% or less than asking price.....then I would disagree with you.
    I started at $950 and went up to $1050 and quit there. Yeah, I see what you're saying.
    This is overpriced though right? That's what I need to know. I'm not sure the going rate for these right now...
    I think the glue mark on the front pastedown looks suspiciously like an ex-library marking, which would make the book worth less than half of what the seller is asking. The seller says the mark is most likely from removal of a bookplate, but it could just as easily be from removal of a library pocket.
    Weren't library book pockets usually pasted in the back of the book? That's how I remember them...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post

Weren't library book pockets usually pasted in the back of the book? That's how I remember them...
    I’ve seen them both ways. Probably depends on the library.
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post

I’ve seen them both ways. Probably depends on the library.
    That sounds plausible.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bernie Wrightson Original Ink Illustration for Stephen King's Limited THE STAND

$14,000.00
    Aug-21 16:10Buy It Now
    Top Rated PlusFree Shipping
    Free Returns

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow.
    do you think that is a realistic price?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    wow.
    do you think that is a realistic price?
    I do not. I think this is a $6500-$7500 max piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

At only $673/month, it practically pays for itself.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King RIDING THE BULLET Fine Art Prints édition limitée signée
    > https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2&toolid=20008

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Stephen King RIDING THE BULLET Fine Art Prints édition limitée signée
    > https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2&toolid=20008

There is something about Alan Clarks work I do not like... it seems to all be a blue color too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties Stephen King Owen King Gift Edition HC

Brand New
    $0.99
    Aug-22 16:501 bid
    +$5.87 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too many light abrasions for the $26.99 BIN. Suggest offering less ($19.99):
    RARE Stephen King 1st Printing Signet PB Book 1978 THE SHINING

$26.99
    Aug-24 08:23or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love that edition; so damn striking.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT 1 S/L #104 is on Abe for $7559.95. Seller is First and Fine in the UK.

https://www.abebooks.com/Dark-Tower-...m_ite=readmore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Red ink limited. $25 below issue:

STEPHEN KING Demon Driven The Art of Writing DELUXE LIMITED EDITION

$50.00
    Aug-24 11:43Buy It Now
    +$5.99 shipping

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger 1st and DT2-7 in DG slipcases advertised as ‘like new’ for 999 or best offer. If they’re in as good of shape as seller says, the whole set is worth at least 1250. Be quick!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F174009618480
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

The slipcase for 6-7 looks a little bowed (ugly slipcases anyway imo) but that gunslinger looks real good!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    The slipcase for 6-7 looks a little bowed (ugly slipcases anyway imo) but that gunslinger looks real good!
    I think the Slinger has spine fade and it is overpriced because of it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Overpriced? If you tore some small pieces off of the dust jacket at the head and heel of the spine, you could still sell the slinger for 800 on eBay. And the rest is just gravy. If you don’t believe me, just look at this recently sold slinger.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173997248890

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Overpriced? If you tore some small pieces off of the dust jacket at the head and heel of the spine, you could still sell the slinger for 800 on eBay. And the rest is just gravy. If you don’t believe me, just look at this recently sold slinger.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173997248890
    Thats crazy.... wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Crazy is right. I keep an eye on eBay for what certain King books sell for, and slinger is the one that surprises me the most often. People pay mind boggling prices for that book sometimes, and in terrible shape (from a collecting standpoint anyway).
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Yeah I don't think it would be out of the question for that gunslinger to sell by itself for nearly that price on eBay (not saying it's worth it), or at least be listed as such. I've been looking every day and the prices seem nutty and the selection unsavory

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1018 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 ... LastLast