Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1038 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 38 538 938 988 1028 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1048 1088 ... LastLast
Results 25,926 to 25,950 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The signature looks good, but hasn’t that seller been a little suspect in the past?

EDIT: Looking at older sales, he’s sold a lot of signed King in the $100-175 range. I’d pass on it.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The signature looks good, but hasn’t that seller been a little suspect in the past?

EDIT: Looking at older sales, he’s sold a lot of signed King in the $100-175 range. I’d pass on it.
    Yes, that seller is HIGHLY SUSPECT on past and future sales. Been discussed before.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very low starting price. Could be a bargain:

Anne Rivers Siddons the house next door ltd signed Stephen King

Pre-Owned
    $75.00
    Mar-12 22:360 bids
    +$14.90 shipping

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"The Shining" : the board game is now available !

Available, in the USA at Target
    Also available, via a seller on Amazon >>> https://amzn.to/2U7f7d8

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    OK, I got to give you that one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will come in handy during the isolation period. You know, like in The Shining........
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Charnel House has a lettered Regulators for sale, as part of their spring sale.
    Price : $12,000

>>> https://charnelhouse.com/product/the...tered-edition/

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If only I hadn't just spent 12 grand on toilet paper!

Arghhhhh!!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Arghhhhh!!!!
    I am sure you could sell it on the black market and make that, plus extra money back to try and find more toilet paper.
    Just an option Steve.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Arghhhhh!!!!
    I am sure you could sell it on the black market and make that, plus extra money back to try and find more toilet paper.
    Just an option Steve.
    Gasp! Why, that would be unethical! I would never...I simply can not finish this thought...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or you could simply wipe your ass with that gaudy book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The book is pretty cool; it's the novel that falls short for me.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Are you saying you hate the Lettered Reg Bri? Say it aint so man.... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The novel is one of King's worst and that Lettered get up is just gaudy AF for me. I wouldn't purchase it given the opportunity and if I had the money. But you know me, not one to follow the crowd. And there are plenty of King's novels that I love that others hate. Not sure where our common ground is, Kris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The novel is one of King's worst and that Lettered get up is just gaudy AF for me. I wouldn't purchase it given the opportunity and if I had the money. But you know me, not one to follow the crowd. And there are plenty of King's novels that I love that others hate. Not sure where our common ground is, Kris
    Yeah geez.... the last word I would ever expect to hear is gaudy to talk about this. I love everything about it. It’s something to hold.
    What’s your fav limited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Specific editions aside, I quite like The Regulators as a novel. The first time I read it, I think I was too distracted by trying to understand the parallels between it and Desperation. The second time I read it, I did so as a stand-alone, with no thought of Desperation, and it worked pretty well. I now think the whole Desperegulators thing didn’t help either novel.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Specific editions aside, I quite like The Regulators as a novel. The first time I read it, I think I was too distracted by trying to understand the parallels between it and Desperation. The second time I read it, I did so as a stand-alone, with no thought of Desperation, and it worked pretty well. I now think the whole Desperegulators thing didn’t help either novel.
    Same here. Agreed on all points.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the story.

Not a fan of the book. If i had that much disposable cash i would chase a lettered misery or salems lot.

If i still had enough change left for the regulators, i would havea bloody good holiday in the Maldives or somewhere more exotic.

Different tastes thats all.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slight caveat.... if oneof the cheques was made out to Stephen King then i would go for that as it would be signed.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the book, not the story
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Slight caveat.... if oneof the cheques was made out to Stephen King then i would go for that as it would be signed.
    King did sign it though...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thats my quirk I'm afraid. To me, King wrote on it, and signed his pseudonym, not his name.

Many like it, me not so.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah geez.... the last word I would ever expect to hear is gaudy to talk about this. I love everything about it. It’s something to hold. What’s your fav limited?
    Probably should get back on topic but I'll entertain this question and you didn't specify King so Suntup Horns Numbered and Lettered. King would be The Stand followed by Misery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1038 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 38 538 938 988 1028 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1048 1088 ... LastLast