Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 ... LastLast
Results 26,526 to 26,550 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Did they all come with the certificate from Ned's studio?
    I have remarque IV and don't have one of those.

There's really not a bad one in the bunch, but I'm still partial to mine simply because Eddie was always my favorite character.

Mine did
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is mine.... very proud of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Here is mine.... very proud of this!

Ned really put his foot into these remarques.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are mine. David, I agree on the current one being overpriced but it has always been my absolute favorite of the series ... don't know why, just is.

XX - Blaine

Original sketch for XX - Blaine

Experimental Drawing in Book for XXI - The Tower

Letter from Ned Dameron Explaining the Experimental Book

Out of Sequence
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At $1,600 with 5 days to go, I think the piece will tickle with, and surpass $2K.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At $1,600 with 5 days to go, I think the piece will tickle with, and surpass $2K.
    I’d bet on it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I’d bet on it.

I don't know, I think this might be the type of rare King collectible that two bidders might just haaave to have. I'm guessing 3500+ in the end.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I’d bet on it.

I don't know, I think this might be the type of rare King collectible that two bidders might just haaave to have. I'm guessing 3500+ in the end.
    I personally know three people going for it. My guess is a settle price of around $2200
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those remarques are pretty amazing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Did they all come with the certificate from Ned's studio?
    I have remarque IV and don't have one of those.

There's really not a bad one in the bunch, but I'm still partial to mine simply because Eddie was always my favorite character.

Yes....Ned sent me a card to include with each one.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Complete Set of Holdorf Editions

Not a F/F set but not bad looking and complete. BIN of $499 (so about $83/book) or Make Offer + Free Shipping Media Mail. Based on the dustjacket shelf wear and that they're not 1st/1st, you could probably get the set for $375. Good opportunity to pick them all up in one place.

PET SEMATARY

Published by Doubleday 1983

First Edition 14th Printing

This book is in like new condition. It is tightly bound with a straight spine and clean pages. The quarter bound black composition cover has a couple of very minor imperfections at edges. The dust jacket is almost near new with one tiny closed tear at the lower spine. Presents as new in its Brodart archival protector.

THE SHINING

Published by Doubleday 1977

First Edition 18th Printing

This book is in very good condition. It is tightly bound with a straight spine and clean pages. The black cloth/composition cover is very nice with minor edge and surface imperfections. The dust jacket is like new and is preserved in a Brodart archival protector.

SALEM’S LOT

Published by Doubleday 1975

First Edition 18th Printing

This book is in very good condition. It is tightly bound with a little lean of the upper spine and clean pages. The black quarter bound cloth/composition cover has very minor shelf wear at edges. The dust jacket is all but like new and preserved in a Brodart archival protector.

CARRIE

Published by Doubleday 1974

First Edition 11th Printing

This book is in like new condition. It is very tightly bound (appears unread) with a straight spine and clean pages. The black quarter bound cover appears as new. The dust jacket is also as new and is preserved in a Brodart archival protector.

NIGHT SHIFT

Published by Doubleday 1978

First Edition 16th Printing

This book is in like new condition. It is tightly bound with a straight spine and clean pages. The black quarter bound cover appears as new. The dust jacket is also like new and is preserved in a Brodart archival protector.

THE STAND

Published by Doubleday 1990

First Edition 27th Printing

This book is in very good condition. It is tightly bound with a straight spine and clean pages. A couple of smudges to the text block. The black quarter bound cover has sharp corners and very minor imperfections at edges. The dust jacket is near new and preserved in a Brodart archival protector.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure this has been talked to death but could someone explain the numbering on the Holdorf editions? I thought I read somewhere on here that there weren't technically any "firsts" of these. No stated first on copyright page or no 1 in the number line. I don't collect them but I'm curious about these . I do have a signed Holdorf PS. Never have checked the number line.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure this has been talked to death but could someone explain the numbering on the Holdorf editions? I thought I read somewhere on here that there weren't technically any "firsts" of these. No stated first on copyright page or no 1 in the number line. I don't collect them but I'm curious about these . I do have a signed Holdorf PS. Never have checked the number line.
    Excellent question, I have no idea about them other than the Pet Semetary one is rarer than the others. I think.

Anyone have a good summary explanation?

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Those remarques are pretty amazing!
    Agreed He does amazing work, the 2012 Haven Foundation one is still the best though!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I own 4 of the originals (owned 5 others but sold them)
    Thankee Sai
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mags are a bit rough, but $1 starting price is good:

STEPHEN KING: FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION MAGAZINES - THE GUNSLINGER

Pre-Owned
    $1.00
    Oct-10 08:060 bids
    +$8.00 shipping

Great $1 starting price:

STEPHEN KING: THE DARK TOWER GRANT SLIP CASES - FULL SET!

New (Other)
    $1.00
    Oct-10 08:040 bids
    +$10.00 shipping

Same seller has a few cool things:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/pl_drafter/...p2047675.l2562

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Nice remarque; good seller
    Original Remarque by Don Maitz in THE STAND Stephen King PS Publishing - Mint
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Re...t/193703833485

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There were 16 bids and final hammer price was $2026.00.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

As I suspected. These are highly coveted

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

As I suspected. These are highly coveted

Kudo's to Tippy for helping create these highly collectable masterpieces.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

That selling price is a shock to me. Amazing and congrats to the seller.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen, and pricey:

Ray Bradbury Stephen King signed DANDELION WINE & SUMMER MORNING Ltd. Edition

$1,500.00
    Oct-13 13:59Buy It Now
    +$15.00 shipping

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just scrolling thru without really paying attention my first thought was.....WTF is Big Tex doing here?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just scrolling thru without really paying attention my first thought was.....WTF is Big Tex doing here?
    I want to say this is the statue over the train station in Lud ... but it's been a few years.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to say this is the statue over the train station in Lud ... but it's been a few years.
    You are correct.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 ... LastLast