Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 46 546 946 996 1036 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1056 1096 ... LastLast
Results 26,126 to 26,150 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Maybe it’s just me, but having a piece of an author’s torn up shirt is odd and creepy. I could maybe get onboard with an athlete’s game-worm jersey, but I’d opt for the full jersey rather than just a swatch.
    It unlocks a new level, I agree. But still...it's an odd item to have.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Odd and creepy or not....for $14.00 I bought one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Trading card memorabilia is an old hat thing. I have many of them from when I was collecting, but not a Stephen King one. There is a small bit of controversy about the authenticity of such items, but I for one trust the trading card companies. I mean, why would they lie? I truly, honestly believe that my Angelina Jolie costume cards actually touched her body. And if I'm wrong, I don't want to know!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maybe it’s just me, but having a piece of an author’s torn up shirt is odd and creepy. I could maybe get onboard with an athlete’s game-worm jersey, but I’d opt for the full jersey rather than just a swatch.
    My opinion definitely varies depending on the source… Trading card company versus the author’s laundry room!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not as cool as Bob owning King's jacket (and getting his DNA to clone him in his basement)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    My opinion definitely varies depending on the source… Trading card company versus the author’s laundry room!
    So no BJF cards with writers sweat stains being released soon?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No worries
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's not as cool as Bob owning King's jacket (and getting his DNA to clone him in his basement)
    Bob needs to visit TransOva... get himself a SK...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a french proof of Harry Potter 3?
    >>> Available on ebay for about $1000 !

I think that it will never sell at this price.
    Maybe if it was the first book, but not the third..

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

*Originally Posted by*bdwyer19*

I've got a couple of original jerseys, but they're not as easy to get, affordable, or just plain fun to hold in your hands as cards with swatches are. Swatch cards are a piece of history, and it's just cool to own and hold a piece of your childhood heroes.

Right here on my table I've got uniform pieces from Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Phil Rizutto, Pee Wee Reese, Nellie Fox, Joe Pepitone, Luke Appling, Rogers Hornsby, Casey Stengel, Lefty O'Doul, Joe DiMaggio, Duke Snider, Reggie Jackson, and Bryce Harper ... and I have many, many more. No way I could afford entire jerseys for these guys!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I want a King signed swath of his underwear.
    No stains, no DNA ejaculate (might already have the DNA).

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"Right here on my table I've got uniform pieces from Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Phil Rizutto, Pee Wee Reese, Nellie Fox, Joe Pepitone, Luke Appling, Rogers Hornsby, Casey Stengel, Lefty O'Doule, Joe DiMaggio, Duke Snider, Reggie Jackson, and Bryce Harper ... "

Dude, I was with you until you until you cut a hard left with Bryce Harper. Only thing that jersey has experienced is a light breeze from a swing and a miss.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, I was with you until you until you cut a hard left with Bryce Harper. Only thing that jersey has experienced is a light breeze from a swing and a miss.
    I've actually liked Harper since he was coming up, he reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix''s character in "Signs" ... swing for the fences. I really included his card up there just for the card swatch itself, it's huge and very nice with the stripe; that's it in the lower left corner.

But there's really nothing like holding a uniform card of a legend; I remember getting the Mickey Mantle, Ty Cobb, and Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig; it gives you tingles, same as getting your first King signature.

My favorites are the Panini National Treasures Legends booklets with large uniform swatches or bat pieces and a cut auto. Here's some of the National Treasures booklets below: Luke Appling, Herb Pennock, Frank Crosetti, Billy Herman, Johnny Sain, Warren Spahn, Phil Rizzuto, Bobby Thompson, Joe Cronin, Goose Gosssge, and Bill Dickey.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So it has to be signed? That might be a tough acquisition. And then you'd have to start with all of the variants; whitey tighties, boxers, bikini briefs ... you might not want to go down that road.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Spahn is the sweetest one. I have a collection of signed cards that are all Bama players. Joe Namath, Bart Starr, Don Hutson, Derrick Thomas, Ken Stabler, Bear Bryant. You name them, I got them. Even the newer ones.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    "Right here on my table I've got uniform pieces from Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Phil Rizutto, Pee Wee Reese, Nellie Fox, Joe Pepitone, Luke Appling, Rogers Hornsby, Casey Stengel, Lefty O'Doule, Joe DiMaggio, Duke Snider, Reggie Jackson, and Bryce Harper ... "

I have a feeling that his contract will turn into an albatross for the Phillies.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 day auction:

Stephen Kings Insomnia Ziesing Books

New (Other)
    $16.10
    May-18 10:350 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$3.86 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    3 day auction:

Stephen Kings Insomnia Ziesing Books

New (Other)
    $16.10
    May-18 10:350 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$3.86 shipping

That leg shot is sexy

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The tea kettle shot once posted on ebay is better...

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The tea kettle shot once posted on ebay is better...

Is that Buffalo Bill dancing?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

I was kinda wondering if that's Jerome's tea kettle

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. But I do have an Under The Dome pic...

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

ROADWORK Richard Bachman (Stephen King) 1983 NEL Paperback First British Edition

$25.00 starting w/ Best offer
    Free shipping
    Reputable seller

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    So it has to be signed? That might be a tough acquisition. And then you'd have to start with all of the variants; whitey tighties, boxers, bikini briefs ... you might not want to go down that road.
    Particularly if the road has skid marks ....
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 46 546 946 996 1036 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1056 1096 ... LastLast