Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1048 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 48 548 948 998 1038 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1058 1098 ... LastLast
Results 26,176 to 26,200 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post

That Chadbourne book cover would kill the deal for me.
    It has the original rerelease cover underneath it

And....

It has the original dustjacket underneath the Chadbourne dustjacket, and has also been remarqued by Chadbourne.
    It's also a 2nd Edition, although he tries to maintain this was how they were published....

"For some reason, when this book was released, the number line for the first printings started at ‘2’, but it also states ‘First Scribner hardcover Edition July 2017’ on the copyright page."
    This is my listing, I’ve stated nowhere on the listing that it’s a first edition. I’ve merely stated information that I recall from when this re-release was issued, as well as details of the 2nd on the number line and the words ‘First Hardcover Scribner Edition’ on the copyright page
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

And....

It has the original dustjacket underneath the Chadbourne dustjacket, and has also been remarqued by Chadbourne.
    It's also a 2nd Edition, although he tries to maintain this was how they were published....

"For some reason, when this book was released, the number line for the first printings started at ‘2’, but it also states ‘First Scribner hardcover Edition July 2017’ on the copyright page."
    I reached out to him about the 2 in the number line and he told me that this Edition was published with a first printing stating 2 in the line. Is this not true?
    This is my listing, I’ve stated nowhere on the listing that it’s a first edition. I’ve merely stated information that I recall from when this re-release was issued, as well as details of the 2nd on the number line and the words ‘First Hardcover Scribner Edition’ on the copyright page
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

And....

‘Tried to maintain’ what, exactly?
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

And....

I reached out to him about the 2 in the number line and he told me that this Edition was published with a first printing stating 2 in the line. Is this not true?
    Just to be clear, I was not in any way attempting to call you out or prove you wrong. I messaged you via eBay because I thought I could help you learn something (I was obviously mistaken). I’m only posting here to help clarify the matter. It’s a confusing topic and I just want to seek the truth. I hope my questions haven’t made you feel disrespected. My goal is simply the most accurate information!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

IT 2017 Reprint

The discussion starts here and goes for quite a while intwoven through different discussions along the way....

A "2" in the number line would be a second printing.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    IT 2017 Reprint

The discussion starts here and goes for quite a while intwoven through different discussions along the way....

A "2" in the number line would be a second printing.
    Perhaps someone could clarify the actual problem with my listing? I’ve taken words direct from the copyright page, with pictures of same, and at no point in the title or listing have I declared this to be anything other than a 2017 hardcover edition with a different dustjacket (although the original DJ from this edition is underneath the alternative one).

I’ve not stated nor implied that this is a first edition, or a second printing, or any other type of edition other than what it is, the 2017 hardback edition
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The first printings started with a "3", not a "2".

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It will not let me amend the description so I have added additional information to try to make it clearer. I will also flog myself and then hang, draw and quarter myself for any undue anxiety this may have caused to anyone. I hope this is satisfactory and I apologise profusely for the anguish caused
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No need for self flagulation.
    Your an honest man and we know it.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thank you RF, I appreciate the sentiment
    Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Andy is nothing but a gentleman and honest as the day is long. Don't fret it my man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you RF, I appreciate the sentiment
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Agreed. Andy is nothing but a gentleman and honest as the day is long. Don't fret it my man!
    No doubt
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No need for self flagulation.*
    Now self flagellation, that's a totally different story.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It will not let me amend the description so I have added additional information to try to make it clearer. I will also flog myself and then hang, draw and quarter myself for any undue anxiety this may have caused to anyone. I hope this is satisfactory and I apologise profusely for the anguish caused
    Andy, I'd like to apologise. I hadn't looked close enough at the auction to realise this was a 2017 re-release and I assumed it was an original, hence my comment about the "2" in the number line. I think the re-release starting with a 2 or a 3 is still not 100% determined.
    Either way, good luck with your sale!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did someone say flagellation?!?

I'll vouch for Andy as well. I have purchased several things from him with one in en route as we speak.

You guys better purchase every edition of this release since the 1st is up for debate.

Simon is great people too. Nothing wrong with a little dust up in the schoolyard to clear the air. After all, nobody gets us but us
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by David Hawk View Post
    I thought you all should see this. SK collection for sale - SKCollector.com
    I ended up buying two books from this seller....so thank you for posting.

This same seller has from other authors like Simmons, Barker, Schow etc. similar genre....if you are looking for something...reach out.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

This same seller has from other authors like Simmons, Barker, Schow etc. similar genre....if you are looking for something...reach out.
    He is a nice guy. I’ve dealt with him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

He is a nice guy. I’ve dealt with him too.
    Sold a book I made an offer for and was waiting to hear back on.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not seen quickly enough :-)
    Congratulations to the buyer, great price !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thought the same and would have jumped on it.
    Any idea of its 'real' value?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    rarely offered. with a lot of luck you can find them ´cheap´, normal prices are:
    350 - 500 euro for a normal nr.
    500 -1000 euro ++++++++ for a roman nr.
    (I have only seen 5 romans in all my life, from all EP SK books.)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    David at Betts said about $1500US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested...I emailed glimmer graphics earlier inquiring if they had anymore of the Insomnia portfolios that contained the signed print. Signed by King and Hale.
    Todd responded back that he believes he has one complete portfolio left, he would verify on Monday if I was interested.
    Quoted price was $950 and $25 shipping.
    More than I am willing to spend on a portfolio but thought maybe someone here was interested.
    glimmerprints@comcast.net. This email will get you in touch with him.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    If anyone is interested...I emailed glimmer graphics earlier inquiring if they had anymore of the Insomnia portfolios that contained the signed print. Signed by King and Hale.
    Todd responded back that he believes he has one complete portfolio left, he would verify on Monday if I was interested.
    Quoted price was $950 and $25 shipping.
    More than I am willing to spend on a portfolio but thought maybe someone here was interested.
    glimmerprints@comcast.net. This email will get you in touch with him.

It seems wrong when the original publisher jacks up the price.

It is their prerogative to do so......but it just feels "off" for me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1048 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 48 548 948 998 1038 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1058 1098 ... LastLast