Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,075 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Scrappy but early signature (~8 months after publication).
    1 bid, $7.07:
    Stephen King - Pet Sematary - signed 1983 U.S. 1st HB DJ

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Book looks nice, DJ scrappy. $75 start with $150 BIN:
    Stephen King - The Gunslinger - 1984 1st Print Donald M. Grant Dark Tower Book

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Book looks nice, DJ scrappy. $75 start with $150 BIN:
    Stephen King - The Gunslinger - 1984 1st Print Donald M. Grant Dark Tower Book
    Second Edition

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$75.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up RF! Picked up Wolves of Calla.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How rare is that, to find a blank limitation copy?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Rare. Even more rare is to see three editions in a row (DTV, DTVI and DTVII) all at reasonable prices.
    Could create a whole new DT series of unnumbered S/L...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rare. Even more rare is to see three editions in a row (DTV, DTVI and DTVII) all at reasonable prices.
    I grabbed the other two as well. Now just need DT I-IV
    Wanted:

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

This seller had all 3 and a gift of TWTTKH up for $1000.00 buy it now but it never sold I guess he had better luck splitting them up.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Sounds like a fun challenge. Good luck!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This seller had all 3 and a gift of TWTTKH up for $1000.00 buy it now but it never sold I guess he had better luck splitting them up.
    They would have had better luck if I had seen the listing, heh. Oh well.
    Wanted:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask him for the gift edition.

I'll bet he'll throw it in.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They would have had better luck if I had seen the listing, heh. Oh well.
    no slipcases though

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

He had slipcases in the first listing are they not in the individual ones?
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to know who this seller is as he lives in same town as me. Tried to message as soon as these were posted however never got a response. Seeing his post had me quickly view my collection to see my copies were where they belong.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

He had slipcases in the first listing are they not in the individual ones?
    Only the V had a slipcase in both the original and split up listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Ask him for the gift edition.

I'll bet he'll throw it in.
    Doubtful.....I wouldn't.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

He was, when he was a student. Nixon changed that.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF - just snagged this. I already had a copy that I bought when it was released, but mine had been read (by me) many, many times since then. The bonus of this having the plastic cover made it a no-brainer.

Doh! just realized who the seller is, sorry Alan, could have saved you the ebay fees.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry. I made enough profit on it.

(It took me twice as long to photograph that book, than it took to sell!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 ... LastLast