Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks cheap and of poor craftsmanship to me. But after seeing Rachel's, not much would be able to hold a candle.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Strange listing. Seller claims that it's a shrink-wrapped slipcased editon. Want to take a chance?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182394700415...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Strange listing. Seller claims that it's a shrink-wrapped slipcased editon. Want to take a chance?

It is just the case I read no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that went quick, saw it there, 5 minutes ago, and gone now. Someone here take the plunge?

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Seller said includes the book. Would like to know whoever bought these if they are indeed the real deal.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The title is ambiguous, but the description definitely states the book itself, seemingly c/p from the Cemetery Dance website.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Seller said includes the book. Would like to know whoever bought these if they are indeed the real deal.
    At first when I saw the "Auction Ended" flag I assumed the seller realized his mistake and was going to relist...until I saw that 2 sold. 1 or 2 people either got "Deal of the Year" or they're going to get to see how well PayPal's Buyer Protection works.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Well that went quick, saw it there, 5 minutes ago, and gone now. Someone here take the plunge?
    yeah, it was me, I was on my phone and only meant to buy one but accidentally committed to buy both, so I guess I am in for both. Another weird thing, it was listed under Blu Ray and DVD and not books, but it looks like he sells a lot of blu ray so that may be why...using a template from other auctions or something.

I read it carefully to be sure it couldn't be construed as only the traycase, but there is nothing that I saw that would infer that and they included a pic and description of the book. Worst case I have to file a claim with Paypal...I'll let you all know how it turns out.

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post

At first when I saw the "Auction Ended" flag I assumed the seller realized his mistake and was going to relist...until I saw that 2 sold. 1 or 2 people either got "Deal of the Year" or they're going to get to see how well PayPal's Buyer Protection works.
    Yeah, it's a toss-up what it will be. Plus the seller is in UK, so too much of a hassle in case of a return for me. I can't help to be curious though.......

Edit: Just saw your post Astrodad. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Do let us know.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

God speed!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all...I keep reading it over looking for some fine print I missed. I hit buy it now intending to buy one, then started having second thoughts and hit the back button not realizing i had committed to buy it already, so then dedcided again to buy it and hit buy it now again...so I am on the hook for both lol

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Thanks all...I keep reading it over looking for some fine print I missed. I hit buy it now intending to buy one, then started having second thoughts and hit the back button not realizing i had committed to buy it already, so then dedcided again to buy it and hit buy it now again...so I am on the hook for both lol
    Man I hope you score dude!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, good luck!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, the picture of the DJ is for the Gift edition. The title of the auction includes "slipcase". Two gift editions at $200 each is still a value.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

FINAL WEEK for $5, $50 and $500 Off Holiday Deals on DarkRegions.com

Make sure to take advantage of the $5, $50 and $500 specials happening now on DarkRegions.com for just one more week!

Order $10 or more on DarkRegions.com and use coupon code FRIDAY5 to receive $5 off your order!

Order $100 or more on DarkRegions.com and use coupon code
    FRIDAY50 to receive $50 off your order!

Order $1,000 or more on DarkRegions.com and use coupon code
    FRIDAY500 to receive a whopping $500 off your order!

Browse Offerings on DarkRegions.com

*They have an ebook special for H.P. Lovecraft. It's a $60 bundle for $15. With the discount it's $10 for a shitload of Lovecraft and Lovecraft related reading.

"The Cthulhu Mythos Ebook Bundle contains a whopping ten DRM-free ebooks and saves our customers 75% off retail price and includes some of our most in-demand titles like Dreams from the Witch House: Female Voices of Lovecraftian Horror color illustrated by Daniele Serra, World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories and A Mountain Walked: Great Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos with stories from Thomas Ligotti, Neil Gaiman, Joyce Carol Oates, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Ramsey Campbell, T. E. D. Klein, Lois H. Gresh, W. H. Pugmire, Michael Shea and many more!"

http://www.darkregions.com/books/new...s-ebook-bundle
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reminder on the Dark Regions sale, Brian. Saved $50 on a Clive Barker bundle that includes the sold out Great and Secret Show coming from Gauntlet Press.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast