Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1094 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... LastLast
Results 27,326 to 27,350 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Slightly overprice I think, this NEBEL on ebay

Slightly....
    When stephen king delivered the book to me personally and signed all my other sk books....maybe the price is ok. :-)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Promo Poster for Ghost Brothers of Darkland Co Musical By Stephen King
    > on ebay

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

> on ebay

Tempting, I went to the play in Milwaukee. Is this all the shows they did? Weird that they only did the mid-west. Or maybe this is just one leg of the tour?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    > on ebay

Tempting, I went to the play in Milwaukee. Is this all the shows they did? Weird that they only did the mid-west. Or maybe this is just one leg of the tour?
    Played in Atlanta for about a month in 2012. Then two legs of a tour, one year apart. The poster is from the first tour. I saw the show in Boston on November 21, 2014, on the second tour. I have two programs from that leg.

From Wikipedia: "The show went on a 20-city U.S. tour of the Midwest and Southeast in October–November 2013, and an 18-city tour of the Northeast (including Canada), Mid-Atlantic, Upper Midwest, and West regions in late 2014."

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    > on ebay

Played in Atlanta for about a month in 2012. Then two legs of a tour, one year apart. The poster is from the first tour. I saw the show in Boston on November 21, 2014, on the second tour. I have two programs from that leg.

From Wikipedia: "The show went on a 20-city U.S. tour of the Midwest and Southeast in October–November 2013, and an 18-city tour of the Northeast (including Canada), Mid-Atlantic, Upper Midwest, and West regions in late 2014."
    I still hope someday a recording of the play is produced.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Same

If i recall correctly, I sent a message to John Mellencamp last year or so, suggesting they release one for the 10 years... but no reply

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King (1983) Christine, UK signed first edition, beautiful one of a kind
    > on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Salem's Lot signed limited 230/300 fine/fine with slipcase
    > on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile by Stephen King Slipcased 2006 Gift Edition Subterranean Press
    > on ebay

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was crazy. I hope a member here snagged this for their collection or to flip for a tidy profit. A seller on eBay sold the signed limited It 25th Anniversary for $850 with free shipping last night!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25599548137...Bk9SR-6b4ffTYQ

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    This was crazy. I hope a member here snagged this for their collection or to flip for a tidy profit. A seller on eBay sold the signed limited It 25th Anniversary for $850 with free shipping last night!

Hope the seller doesn't back out!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did it sell? Looks like the auction was cancelled.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    How can one tell it was cancelled?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    It appears as a sold listing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought you can usually see if there was a bidder or not. I see now that it sold.

Country
    Country Flag

I am curious, just like Jerome, to know how you guys find whether it was cancelled or sold?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If you run a search there is a sold filter on the left side of the page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post

Hope the seller doesn't back out!
    The scary part is in the description….

Stephen King IT Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Slipcase Signed By Stephen King.

Photos had the book, but it says slipcase, unless they mean slipcased, and is the book too.

Man that is a bargain a steal if it was the book too.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

I sent him a msg to ask. Will report back!

Country
    Country Flag

He confirmed it sold.

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered coffin "the stand", now for sale on ebay !

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

15K is too high. BE SHOCKED if that sells.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    15K is too high. BE SHOCKED if that sells.
    I got one for 3.8K in 2017. If everything in my collection has increased 4x in 6 years, maybe I should cash out LOL!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1094 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... LastLast