Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1014 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 14 514 914 964 1004 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1024 1064 ... LastLast
Results 25,326 to 25,350 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    If anybody is looking for 9 copies of Dolores Claiborne, 2 copies of Needful Things, and one copy of the rare and elusive King novel, The Thommy Nockers, this is the eBay listing for you!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312702503152
    All with various levels of fading.
    Unfortunately, yes. Also no verification they are 1st editions, although the back of the DJ's are correct for 1st editions.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King Stephen-The Colorado Kid (UK IMPORT) BOOK NEW

Brand New
    $8.88
    Jul-17 05:11Buy It Now
    From United Kingdom

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    King Stephen-The Colorado Kid (UK IMPORT) BOOK NEW

Brand New
    $8.88
    Jul-17 05:11Buy It Now
    From United Kingdom

Thanks, got me a copy.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3RD state.

SALEM'S LOT 1975 First Edition Stephen King

$750.00
    Jul-19 07:04Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great association inscription and a beautiful signature, but in a used PB that isn't a 1st printing. Therefore, IMO overpriced.

Stephen King Carrie signed copy

$467.50
    Jul-18 23:38Was: Previous Price$550.00
    Buy It Now
    +$6.00 shipping
    15% off

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

3RD state.

$750.00
    Free Shipping

Is this a good price?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    3RD state.

$750.00
    Free Shipping

Is this a good price?
    My opinion....$750 only if the jacket was fine. I'm also looking but wouldn't pay over $200 for this copy. Again, that's just my opinion.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    3RD state.

$750.00
    Free Shipping

Is this a good price?
    My opinion....$750 only if the jacket was fine. I'm also looking but wouldn't pay over $200 for this copy. Again, that's just my opinion.

Mulleins
    Thanks Ralph!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They are HARD to get. A 3rd is much harder than a 2nd. $500 or less for me on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    They are HARD to get. A 3rd is much harder than a 2nd. $500 or less for me on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Kris!
    I need a Salems first but I definitely don't want to overpay for one.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Offer $400. If they accept, you have stolen this rare item:

Stephen King- Constant Reader Sculpture One of 19 by Rachel Redman Gunslinger

I contacted the seller of this item today and we made a private deal to keep eBay out of the loop. Thanks a lot for the heads up, RF!

Is there a thread on this forum or elsewhere that goes into the provenance of this piece? I'd love to read a bit more about its history, if possible.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try this thread:

Artist- Rachel Readman

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thank you!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC edition. 6 days left.

Cemetery Dance Sleeping Beauties Signed Limited Edition Stephen King Owen King

$141.50
    Jul-21 16:175 bids
    +$6.91 shipping

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a good price...it's so tempting b/c it's such an amazing presentation.
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. That's a little too unopened.

Dude, take off the bubble wrap.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. That's a little too unopened.

Dude, take off the bubble wrap.
    And what number is it?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here win the recent ebay auction for the Unsigned COTW Portfolio?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone who collects King Magazines, there is a new Brith.Movies.Death for IT Chapter 2 out from Mondo

https://mondotees.com/collections/bi...l-horror-issue

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Anyone who collects King Magazines, there is a new Brith.Movies.Death for IT Chapter 2 out from Mondo

https://mondotees.com/collections/bi...l-horror-issue
    I like that cover!
    Seeking:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that cover, Would make a great print
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Folio Society with signed bookplate:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNUSED-Fo...edirect=mobile

I’ve been outbid already!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The Shining Folio Society with signed bookplate:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNUSED-Fo...edirect=mobile

I’ve been outbid already!
    Do we know how many of these Folio did? I remember when they first announced the trade copy and didn't see a thing about signed editions available. Bookplate doesn't bother me if it was by the publisher.
    Seeking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1014 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 14 514 914 964 1004 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1024 1064 ... LastLast