Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1060 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 60 560 960 1010 1050 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1070 ... LastLast
Results 26,476 to 26,500 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King. The Doctor's Case. Photocopy of typescript [no date but c.a. 1987], signed and inscribed by the author to Otto Penzler.

Inscribed to first leaf, "For Otto - Had some fun at Mohawk, huh? The sun even came out!! J. Watson. J.K. Stephen King." On quarto-sized white typing paper (approximately 11 x 8.5 inches; 280 x 215 mm). Unpaginated, forty-three leaves. Fine condition. Housed in custom black chemise with black ribbon pull and slip case with red leather spine label stamped in gilt. Case somewhat rubbed.

Heritage Auctions 15-16 Oct Rare Book Signature Auction (be aware of Buyer's Premium & Shipping Costs)

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, I might consider this, as I already have the proof.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

My auction, nice roadwork if interested
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/284017588348

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Also my auction, UK Bachman set. Running Man is later printing. Rage is Fine. Roadwork is close to perfect, slight dent to bottom corner https://www.ebay.com/itm/284017566992

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't heard of this one.

HIGH TIMES Jan. 1981 Hashish Stephen King Krishna Gun Cult Harlem Globetrotters

HIGH TIMES Magazine, January 1981, No. 65, 106 pp. Stephen King interview; Hashish smuggling Afghanistan; Krishna gun cult; Harlem Globetrotters; etc. Please see pictures – they are part of this description. Complete, covers loosened but still attached, no address label, from a smoke free pad

Probably can't go wrong for a $6.95 BIN $4.50 Shipping

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

McSweeney's Quarterly Issue No. 33 "Panorama", Complete Sealed In Bag

Starting Bid $49.99 or BIN $74.99 + $13.65 Shipping

McSweeney's Quarterly Concern Issue No. 33, "The San Francisco Panorama, Vol. 1, No. 1" is a complete newspaper with a publishing date of Tuesday, December 8, 2009. It’s “A Celebration of the Newspaper Featuring Contributions From Over 150 Writers, Artists, and Photographers”.

INSIDE THIS BAG:

One 15” x 22” Full-Color Newspaper (120 pages) Including a 16-Page Oversized Comics Section
    One Magazine (112 Pages)
    One Books Section (96 Pages)
    And Two Giant Double-Sided Poster

This newspaper version of McSweeny’s Quarterly Concern has articles, features, and sections by the following authors and contributors:

Michael Chabon
    Stephen King
    Robert Porterfield
    Andrew Sean Greer
    Nicholson Baker
    William T. Vollmann
    Miranda July
    Roddy Doyle
    Michelle Tea
    George Saunders
    James Franco
    Chimamanda Adichie
    Art Spiegelman
    Chris Ware
    Daniel Clowes
    Daniel Alarcon
    Jessica Abel
    David Chang
    Stephen Elliott
    Matthew Klam
    Don Novello
    Adrian Tomine
    Alison Bechdel
    John Ashbery
    Junot Diaz
    Gideon Lewis-Kraus
    Tom Bissell
    Robert Haas
    Tucker Nichols
    Joe Loy’s
    Chinaya Hodge
    Gabrielle Bell
    ...Any Many More

Complete Sealed In Bag.
    Condition is Like New.
    Shipped with USPS Retail Ground.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone pointed out, on reddit, that the signed limited edition of "Charlie the choo choo" signed by "beryl evans (NOT Stephen King) is selling for high dollar value

It is true that the only copy on abebooks seems to be at an asking price of 700+, so this copy at $200 on ebay must be a good deal

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please remind me what was the "anomaly" with the first edition?

There is one on ebay, for $145

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Someone pointed out, on reddit, that the signed limited edition of "Charlie the choo choo" signed by "beryl evans (NOT Stephen King) is selling for high dollar value

It is true that the only copy on abebooks seems to be at an asking price of 700+, so this copy at $200 on ebay must be a good deal

This is the art print that’s signed, just lining on the end papers of the book. The book itself is not signed. These where limited to 1000 copies.
    There are only like 200 or so books that came from the San Diego Comic con right before the Dark Tower movie release that are hard to find, and where actually signed by an actress playing Beryl Evans.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

This is the art print that’s signed, just lining on the end papers of the book. The book itself is not signed. These where limited to 1000 copies.
    There are only like 200 or so books that came from the San Diego Comic con right before the Dark Tower movie release that are hard to find, and where actually signed by an actress playing Beryl Evans.
    Correct. From the catalog, "The Comicon version differs from the subsequent trade publication in that it does not reference Stephen King on the cover and has no ISBN number."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please remind me what was the "anomaly" with the first edition?

There is one on ebay, for $145

It was a UK edition that was cancelled and had a sticker placed over the UPC code on the back for U.S. distribution; has a different copyright page as well.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If S/L #326 is yours, this book is for you. Nice copy at a good price ($180 or Make Offer) if anybody is looking for it.

Stephen King's the Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance 2010

Stephen King's the Dark Tower Concordance (2008, Hardcover). Condition is Like New. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.

Compiled by Robin Furth in her role as Stephen King's personal Dark Tower research assistant, this volume is the complete and definitive guide to Stephen King's bestselling epic fantasy series, The Dark Tower.

The Dark Tower is the backbone of Stephen King’s legendary career. Begun more than thirty years ago, there are seven books and more than three thousand pages in the series. The Complete Concordance is the definitive, encyclopedic reference book that provides readers with everything they need to navigate their way through the series. With hundreds of characters, Mid-World geography, High Speech lexicon, and extensive cross-references, this comprehensive handbook is essential for any Dark Tower fan. It is the perfect way in for readers new to the series, or the perfect way back in for longtime fans who read all of the books (and associated works) as they were published.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    If S/L #326 is yours, this book is for you. Nice copy at a good price ($180 or Make Offer) if anybody is looking for it.

Stephen King's the Dark Tower Concordance (2008, Hardcover). Condition is Like New. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.

Compiled by Robin Furth in her role as Stephen King's personal Dark Tower research assistant, this volume is the complete and definitive guide to Stephen King's bestselling epic fantasy series, The Dark Tower.

The Dark Tower is the backbone of Stephen King’s legendary career. Begun more than thirty years ago, there are seven books and more than three thousand pages in the series. The Complete Concordance is the definitive, encyclopedic reference book that provides readers with everything they need to navigate their way through the series. With hundreds of characters, Mid-World geography, High Speech lexicon, and extensive cross-references, this comprehensive handbook is essential for any Dark Tower fan. It is the perfect way in for readers new to the series, or the perfect way back in for longtime fans who read all of the books (and associated works) as they were published.
    Your listing?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't seem likely since the seller is from Florida

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC editions are as rare as hens teeth:

2007 STEPHEN KING SIGNED COLORADO KID TRAYCASE LEATHER EDITION 1 OF 33, FIRST

FIRST PRINTING, ALSO SIGNED 3 ARTISTS EDITOR, 18 ILLUS
    $1,475.00
    Sep-25 14:140 bids
    Free shipping

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Your listing?
    No no, if it was I would say so! No idea who the seller is, but the buyer may be somebody looking for #326!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody wanna pay $3700 for a linen covered book that's been placed on a dirty backyard deck and licked by a pitbull?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Salems-Lot-...YAAOSwLGZfOcxw

EDIT.....he might actually have it on something....but still...maybe keep the dog's nose away from it?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Anybody wanna pay $3700 for a linen covered book that's been placed on a dirty backyard deck and licked by a pitbull?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Salems-Lot-...YAAOSwLGZfOcxw

EDIT.....he might actually have it on something....but still...maybe keep the dog's nose away from it?
    Lmao I’ve seen this one, no wonder it’s still for sale. Winner of the eBay olympics

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

“EXTRAORDINARY PRISTINE..."

WTF? Ugly copy with a pasted King signed plate.

1988 STEPHEN KING SIGNED THE DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER, FIRST PRINTING PLUME PRINTNG

$285.00
    Sep-28 17:080 bids
    +$3.86 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very weird. I find it hard to believe Grant books took a 1/70 edition and wrote "Publisher Copy" over the limitation statement.

Stephen King and Peter Straub - the Talisman limited, signed artist edition

$1,000.00
    Sep-28 11:310 bids
    $1,300.00
    Buy It Now
    Free shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very weird. I find it hard to believe Grant books took a 1/70 edition and wrote "Publisher Copy" over the limitation statement.

Stephen King and Peter Straub - the Talisman limited, signed artist edition

$1,000.00
    Sep-28 11:310 bids
    $1,300.00
    Buy It Now
    Free shipping

Seller replied saying he bought it from Betts' Stu Tinker.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House And Talisman Boxed Collector Set Signed by Peter Straub.

"Black House And Talisman Boxed Collector Set The Talisman is Signed by Peter Straub. Limited Edition set of 3500. This is copy 2103.Condition is "Brand New". Shipped with USPS Media Mail."

$33 Opening Bid or $150 (Issue Price) BIN

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Black House And Talisman Boxed Collector Set Signed by Peter Straub.

"Black House And Talisman Boxed Collector Set The Talisman is Signed by Peter Straub. Limited Edition set of 3500. This is copy 2103.Condition is "Brand New". Shipped with USPS Media Mail."

$33 Opening Bid or $150 (Issue Price) BIN
    Shipping is now $44.55! WTF?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it's $38.15. Perhaps some gentle words to the seller can knock some sense into his head since its Media Mail.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it's $38.15. Perhaps some gentle words to the seller can knock some sense into his head since its Media Mail.
    Says it is expedited shipping. I think price is based on your zip, for me it is "only" 27.90
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1060 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 60 560 960 1010 1050 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1070 ... LastLast