Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1093 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 93 593 993 1043 1083 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... LastLast
Results 27,301 to 27,325 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Starting TODAY : Stephen King Auction hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause - Benefitting Binc -- Featuring signed copies of "Fairy Tale" and other books

>>>> https://go.charityauctionstoday.com/bid/803
    Thank you for sharing this Jeremy! There's some great items up and all bids and purchases help a GREAT cause! Check out the auctions hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause benefitting Binc!!
    Thank you for sharing this. There are wonderful items and your purchases help a GREAT cause! Check out the auctions hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause benefitting Binc!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Interesting auction.
    Priced too high?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25324425674...KOoQMz1MEID6IM
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps. Make an offer.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PET SEMATARY Stephen King Advance Uncorrected Proof Cemetery Dance VERY RARE!
    > now on ebay

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone up for some Bernie Wrightson Wolves of the Calla original art?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...dations-080216

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet that hits 20K EASY
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

That Wrightson piece is awesome
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet that hits 20K EASY
    I don't know; it's a bit on the small side (13 x 9 unframed). Right now it's sitting at $2.5K with 2 days remaining. They've also got two up from The Cycle of the Werewolf, I'll post those here as well.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I bet that hits 20K EASY
    I don't know; it's a bit on the small side (13 x 9 unframed). Right now it's sitting at $2.5K with 2 days remaining. They've also got two up from The Cycle of the Werewolf, I'll post those here as well.
    Yeah that is small.. you are right.. I thought that was a larger piece!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Two other King-related Wrightson's up for auction this weekend, these from Cycle of the Werewolf:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...umbnail-071515

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...Auction-120115

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love his COTW work.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember seeing those before... unused art?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I don't remember seeing those before... unused art?
    They are the January and February title pages. Two page art in the book.

The January image is also the front endpapers.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I guess I should check my books again
    Although, the french version I have may be slighly different. For instance, no endpapers

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I bet that hits 20K EASY
    You were right Kris, it hit $20K plus with buyer's premium. Probably more with taxes.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, $17K hammer price, $20.4K w/BP. The other two from COTW went for $8.4k and $9K.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I bet that hits 20K EASY
    You were right Kris, it hit $20K plus with buyer's premium. Probably more with taxes.
    Pretty much bang on.... I think DT artwork will continue to surge. As well... when Mike Flanagan gets rolling and he will do it right. WE all know this... just wait and see the prices then when you have tons of new fans and collectors sniffing out the books/artwork.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

For only $300, you can grab (on eBay) a CD It GE...slipcase.

If you think I'm joking: https://www.ebay.com/itm/29547645804...&segname=11021
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New ListingMisery SIGNED by Stephen King & Edward Kinsella Folio Society Limited to 100
    Opens in a new window or tab
    New (Other)
    $1,500.00
    Jan-26 15:12Buy It Now
    Seller: foreverbooked (50) 100%Free shipping

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CUSTOM CASES
    Stephen King
    - REVIVAL -

Country
    Country Flag

Slightly overprice I think, this NEBEL on ebay

Country
    Country Flag

Comics Review ✎SIGNED✎ by STEPHEN KING 1st External Publish One of A Kind 1965

That's also quite pricey, this Comics Review !

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If that's the going rate for NEBEL I'll never have one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1093 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 93 593 993 1043 1083 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... LastLast