Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Default just one this

just one this auction on ebay. pretty sweet. a good price, i think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wish my luck was that good. Nice one woodpryan!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The world has official gone insane:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The world has official gone insane:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    You're right! And five separate bidders!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by woodpryan View Post
    just one this auction on ebay. pretty sweet. a good price, i think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    The DJ is not in great condition. The seller says it is VG+.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[quote=Ari_Racing;511247]The world has official gone insane:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/quote

Yes, these are VERY VERY rare! I remember when my local Waldenbooks remaindered (without remainder marks) a mere few cases of those for the exorbitant price of a dollar.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL...I have a copy with the poster, still shrink wrapped, stored away somewhere.

Maybe I should dig it up and sell it on eBay.....

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the problem is how the seller has it listed. This is a great lesson in doing your homework before buying.

She isn't exactly saying hand signed but her auction is leaning that way and a newbie buyer will surely get a disappointing surprise when it arrives, or worse, find the book and poster at Books-A-Million for .50 after paying $35 on Ebay.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Well, the problem is how the seller has it listed. This is a great lesson in doing your homework before buying.

She isn't exactly saying hand signed but her auction is leaning that way and a newbie buyer will surely get a disappointing surprise when it arrives, or worse, find the book and poster at Books-A-Million for .50 after paying $35 on Ebay.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I actually gotta' disagree with this a little bit, Ralph. The words "signed by Stephen King" and "autographed" basically mean that it is handsigned. If it doesn't indicate that it's a facscimile signature then it should mean it's not. To my thinking it is either intentionally misleading or the seller just doesn't know any better and thinks it really is signed themselves.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    thanks sleeplessdwarf. i can't wait till it comes in. i'm excited. this will be my prized King possession. my first noteworthy first edition.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks sleeplessdwarf. i can't wait till it comes in. i'm excited. this will be my prized King possession. my first noteworthy first edition.
    A great buy. Shibus is a very good seller to deal with.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    A great buy. Shibus is a very good seller to deal with.
    indeed, he/she is. very friendly and apparently visits this web site. sent out my book the very day payment was received. i'm quite pleased with the transaction so far. I think, when i receive the book, there will be some positive feedback for shibus.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

So whats people's thoughts ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT how much is this worth???

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

indeed, he/she is. very friendly and apparently visits this web site. sent out my book the very day payment was received. i'm quite pleased with the transaction so far. I think, when i receive the book, there will be some positive feedback for shibus.
    She's a very pretty firewoman.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    So whats people's thoughts ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT how much is this worth???
    Given the seller, I'd avoid it like the plague!

John

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Interesting. I dont think that Ive heard the whole story behind this guy.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Interesting. I dont think that Ive heard the whole story behind this guy.
    Thanks for John's help.
    The thread is a bit shorter than War And Peace.

Unless I missed something, the auction does not mention or show the correct gutter code for a 1st edition 1st printing.

I am NOT questioning the inscription or signature.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I made this guy an offer for both when they didn't sell at that price last time and he said he'd probably relist them down the road. He did, and they still didn't sell. Too much $$ IMO.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Ouch!!!
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

well, what do you guys thing this baby is worth?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tower-Gunsl...item2c5475658c
    beautiful. I want it. If only I had the money for that sucker. what do you guys think?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to see more and better pictures of why the seller only rates it as very good. Is it the dust jacket, the book or what? If it is truely very good, I think it's over-priced.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast