Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got the high bid right now, but I'm sure it won't hold up.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

CUJO LETTERED is ending very soon!! LOW price!!!
    My guess the price is low due to the extra personalized signature in it.

Could go higher though

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default come on!!

Dive, I'm hoping you don't get "ninja'd" by some Ebay'rs in the final seconds.

DOH!! someone was watching that for hours...just waiting for the final seconds...

$919 was your high bid? Someone else tried to ninja it for $947 and then got ninja'd themselves!

On a side note, would be really cool to have a chat room on this site.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't get it, but that's okay. I don't snipe. I put in whatever I'm willing to pay and if someone else wants to pay more than that, then they get it.

My high bid was $919

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On a side note, would be really cool to have a chat room on this site.
    Used to have one, but it went bye-bye.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry fellow tdt.comers. I was the high bidder.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default ahhh!

You rascal!!! Seems like a great deal even at what you paid for it!

Country
    Country Flag

Default UK Rage for you UK collectors. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-UK-1ST-Rage...item35a83c91fd

Just a heads up if anyone is interested.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Overpriced for $300 BIN.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Creepshow for reasonable price maybe....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so sure about that one.
    Seller with zero feedback, no returns policy, 4 days left on auction. No description of the condition, no clarification if it's a 1st printing.
    It's at least a $25 leap of faith.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can't find the thread just now, but very recently this book (The New Dead) was discussed. On eBay now: BIN ($300) or Best Offer.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What was the issue price?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What was the issue price?
    I think it was either 125 or 150

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It was $125 and yesterday there were 2 listed on Abebooks. One for $125 and the other for $160.
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The BIN price is now $200 on that auction of THE NEW DEAD Signed/Limited.

The book is discussed in the Joe Hill thread and there are also photos in my Collection thread as of a couple days ago.

The price listed on the inside flap is $125, however my receipt from Subterranean Press says that I paid $100 even. Therefore they must have had some kind of deal on it, but I still have no memory of ordering the book. So I can't say for sure why I paid the publisher only 80% of list price.

EDIT: Geoff deserves the credit. He alerted us in the Joe Hill thread way back here.
    Last edited by Patrick; 04-07-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: credit where credit is due

Country
    Country Flag

Default GREAT DEAL on Limited Under the Dome

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNDER-THE-DOME-S...item1e5b57b876

Looks like a really good deal on this limited book. Less than I paid by far!!!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNDER-THE-DOME-S...item1e5b57b876

Looks like a really good deal on this limited book. Less than I paid by far!!!
    Still four days left though. It won't stay at $150

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Heavy....
    German Bloodbox - Zsolnay Edition. Phantastische Literatur
    5 German HC´s in a bloodpaited acrylic box: King-Salem, Poe, Koontz, Perutz, Straub

http://http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISA...:MEWAX:IT#shId

Think the delivery cost is not correct.

On my page are some pics from the bloodbox and the Brennen muss Salem

http://http://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/...ng_and_Friends

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Links aren't working.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm...

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    It was $125 and yesterday there were 2 listed on Abebooks. One for $125 and the other for $160.
    Yeah, thanks for noticing that. I just picked that up. I dont recall why I didnt get it when it first came out.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Heavy....
    German Bloodbox - Zsolnay Edition. Phantastische Literatur
    5 German HC´s in a bloodpaited acrylic box: King-Salem, Poe, Koontz, Perutz, Straub
    Does the auction listing mention anything about a limitation number for this set? I've always wondered how many of these were done.

Also, is the acrylic case signed by the author?

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast