Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I have got to have that for my closet.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm positive this was posted some time ago

I'm pretty sure it was never for sale
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe you are right, Ari.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow thats cool.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This auction was originally listed as just a regular S/L Cujo as #5. I was secretly excited that it misrepresented as it was the Lettered edition "S". Guess the owner figured it out or someone was nice enough to tell them it was a Lettered not a numbered, cause noe it is relisted as a Lettered.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-CUJ...item27b07a561a

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Final price?

What's the final bid going to be do you think? Seems like it will be big!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default #263 matching set of LSOE for sale...jemaher?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-LIT...item518f13d6e6

JeMaher, you might want these if you have #263 multiples of dark tower.

Just a heads up since it would give you 2 more of same number.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, but seems to be for more of same number. shrug...

Curt

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered from Europe
    Not cheap but.....Lettered

STEPHEN KING: UNCOLLECTED UNPUBLISHED LETTERED EDITION
    http://cgi.ebay.de/STEPHEN-KING-UNCO...item23036a31c2

STEPHEN KING TRIVIA BOOK - LETTERED EDITION - SIGNED
    http://cgi.ebay.de/STEPHEN-KING-TRIV...item19babc6de7

STEPHEN KING ISSUE: LIGHTHOUSE V LETTERED EDITION
    http://cgi.ebay.de/STEPHEN-KING-ISSU...item53ddafd5c2

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-LIT...item518f13d6e6

JeMaher, you might want these if you have #263 multiples of dark tower.

Just a heads up since it would give you 2 more of same number.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, but seems to be for more of same number. shrug...

Curt
    I think I sold #263 of DT IV a long time ago...anybody from here buy it?

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

About 4 years ago my nephew suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury, a month before High School Graduation. He's still wheelchair-bound with severe cognitive, speech and physical problems. Since his Dad (my brother) received so much help from others, he started a non-profit fund to help others in the same boat to try to "give back".

Anyway, I'm trying to help raise some money for this fund by doing the above auction. If you need a S/L UTD with case, any bids would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sorry to hear of the tragedy.... :(

Anyone who doesn't have this book yet, he is offering it at a totally fair price with the slipcase that is REALLY cool.

Where did you get that slipcase by the way? Wood looks good.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill RARE - Better Than Home 1st/1st for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-HILL-BETTER-...item4a9b04812a

Just a heads up that there are 2 left on this auction or you can go to the "Press" directly and save a few dollars.

I confirmed that the EBay auction IS the actual press, so either way works.

Figure this might be worth something in the future and there are very few 1st/1sts left.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, but I bought. hehehe!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Curt. Although it is a first printing, $100 - $125 is a bit rich for my blood considering what you get. I'll live with my $10 second printing on this one.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, Curt. Although it is a first printing, $100 - $125 is a bit rich for my blood considering what you get. I'll live with my $10 second printing on this one.
    Me too. It really is a tiny thing, and not a hardcover either. But it is a rather scarce item, no doubt about that.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually managed to get 2 of these from the press years ago, think i paid something like $15 for a 3 piece set, one of which was a 1st Better Than Home. I have one left but sold one set when the Joe Hill rush was going on a few years ago !!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Anyone who doesn't have this book yet, he is offering it at a totally fair price with the slipcase that is REALLY cool.

Where did you get that slipcase by the way? Wood looks good.
    I made the case, Curt. Glad you like it!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone seen this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i'm not an expert, but when the bidding is low I'm suspicious...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not even close.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my mistake... this one should be in The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, signatures, sellers thread...
    sorry for messing this up...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    my mistake... this one should be in The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, signatures, sellers thread...
    sorry for messing this up...
    It's not a big deal. We discussed this one in the Ebay BS thread by asking "anyone want a book signed by Stephen Rug?"

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice misterman is on a distinguished road misterman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    my mistake... <snip>
    <snip>"anyone want a book signed by Stephen Rug?"

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Usually when I read this thread, it's totally over my head, I squint and my jaw hangs agape, I'm certain I move my lips when I read it and I might even drool on my keyboard lil' bit.. -unable to even fathom what it is about these sigs that makes them so obvious to y'all.

I glanced at this one and read: "Stephen Bug" and it's the 1st time I ever busted up LOL'ing. I'm sure they heard me on the next street! Sweet!

-MM
    -Searching for the "Perfect Key Lime Pie."

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone seen this one:

i'm not an expert, but when the bidding is low I'm suspicious...
    And what irritates me is this . . . on a FAKE
    Q: Just wondering if you will entertain a buy-it-now on this book. Also, do you know if his signature was from a book-signing? Thanks for your time. Mar-28-10
    A: Hello: I've already had numerous requests to end the auction early (some with very tempting offers)but it has always been my policy to let the auction run its course. As to the signing, I was informed that it was from a book signing engagement that King gave in the 1990s, but since I am not the original owner, the book is being sold "as is". Thanks for your inquiry & interest.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think he's lying about the tempting offers, but I certainly DID ask him to end the auction early... right after I told him the sig was a fake. I've reported it, but as we can see, it's still up.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

Default Cujo lettered ending soon

CUJO LETTERED is ending very soon!! LOW price!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast