Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1088 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1098 ... LastLast
Results 27,176 to 27,200 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horror Video Store Movie Promotional Promo The Stand Stephen King Shelf Talker
    > now on ebay

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Rock Bottom Remainders--Rare Promo VHS--Stephen King Amy Tan Matt Groening
    > 50$ BIN or make an offer

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Supposedly an axe and a knife from "The Shining" movie are out on auction : https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...0-current-bid/
    But am I the only one that think it's definitely not the same knife?

The knife : https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com...-LOT43873.aspx
    The movie scene it's supposedly from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjixsUEj5E
    Even from a different angle, it doesnt look similar

"Comes with a Gotta Have Rock & Roll Certificate of Authenticity."
    Another proof that CoA are pieces of crap

Meaning that I wouldn't trust the axe either.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Supposedly an axe and a knife from "The Shining" movie are out on auction : https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...0-current-bid/

The movie scene it's supposedly from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjixsUEj5E

Oh that knife was definitely used to slice a ham sandwich for somebody while watching 'The Shining' on blu-ray. Or something like that.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember reading somewhere time ago that there were several knifes and axes used, not just one.

Not my kind of thing anyway.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Promo poster for the "Stephen King Horror Library"
    > BIN $10 on ebay

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

IF IT BLEEDS : signed copy from the Sarasota store...
    a bit overpriced, no? :s

https://www.abebooks.com/edition-ori...m_ite=viewbook

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I don't know how their website/bidding works, but I came back home, check the auctions an hour ago and it said that there was about 15 mins with that message :
    "The auction has entered into extended bidding. Please refresh your screen to see the accurate time left for this lot at the bottom of the page."

1h later, with NO MORE BIDS (because they say so), there is still minutes left.
    30 mins ago it was 14 mins left.
    Then a little while ago 10 mins.
    And now it's down to 8

Frankly, everything sounds off to me about them.
    Good for them, they got bids for all items (and good bids : the knife is currently at 3.25k and the axe at 140k), but I wouldnt trust the auction house for anything.
    Still cool to have an axe from (supposedly the movie, and have a CoA about it) The Shining to show around when you got guests

Country
    Country Flag

About extended bidding, that seems to stretch forever, from their rules pages :

During extended bidding any bidders can place bids on any lots. Beginning at Midnight EDT (East Coast, U.S.A.) on the last day of the auction our system will activate a 30 minute countdown clock that will apply to each lot separately. A bid received after Midnight on a lot will extend the bidding on that lot for 30 minutes from the time that bid is placed (see "Overtime Bidding" below). Each time a bid is placed on that lot the clock will turn back 30 minutes on that lot (see "Overtime Bidding – Gotta Have Sports Auctions" below). When there are no bids received on that particular lot for a full 30 minutes, the lot will close and no bids will be accepted after that time on that particular lot. This ensures that everyone will have the time and opportunity to rebid on a lot on which he or she has been outbid without the fear of bid snipers. We anticipate that overtime bidding may run several hours after the clock begins but cannot guarantee a definite end time for each lot.

Country
    Country Flag

And if you think I am kidding, there ARE MORE BIDS but after being down to 8 mins it's back up to 11 mins... frankly... i'll check tomorrow (it may) it should be finished by then

Axe at 140k : https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com...-LOT43873.aspx
    Knife at (too much) : 3.25k : https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com...-LOT43873.aspx

Country
    Country Flag

Funnily enough, after that post it went back up to 14min40+secs
    Both of the auctions... come on, that doesn't make sense !

My only hypothesis, which is crap is that the LOT got a bid and that postpones the individual auctions.
    Which, I could be wrong, but is not part of the rules.
    Or is a crappy rule.

Country
    Country Flag

And now again : 16mins previous the message.
    No more bids and the auction house now says another 14mins left.

They so seem to be so full of shit I wouldnt trust their auction

Country
    Country Flag

Back to the subject.
    Anyone saw any interesting auctions they are willing to share?
    Or selling anything?
    Or whatever King related is being sold?

Country
    Country Flag

And now, still 13mins left
    What a joke

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the countdown clock keeps restarting. Shady. I'd be pissed if I had the winning bid and they pulled this crap.

I do like how the knife has 19 bids though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It ended at 140K
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

And too much for the knife!
    Someone on facebook shared with me some pictures of the real knife, as displayed frm the Kubrick exhibition in London in 2019

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

What did the knif end up going for?

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

And it’s not even the knife he’s holding in the photo 😂

Lilja

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IMHO you just can't buy these type of collectibles on most sites on the web. Too easy to fake the provenance and other shitty cons. Just my personal policy. Then again, I've been known to be an "Old Fart" these days!! lol

Fortunately, my collection is pretty much where I want it to be. Just occasionally the fanciful upgrade to some limited or some such. lol

Recently snagged a nice UK Salem's Lot that had been missing from my collection for some time!! Good price too at just over a grand. Sorry, I'm rambling. lol Wylde Bill out!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Yeah, I have some props and I love props but these things I have actually gotten from people involved with the movies. You can see them here

Lilja

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Yeah, I have some props and I love props but these things I have actually gotten from people involved with the movies. You can see them here

Lilja
    Very nice, my friend!!! Hey, you got a "Christine" autograph too!!! lol That was just too much of a pissa to pass up!! lol saw it and just HAD TO HAVE IT!!! lol lol I got a few doo dads and whatnot as well. Mostly figures and cups but also, the "cherry" on top is my 2 "TMSG" & the "Pig & Penguin" figurines for "Misery" Suntup (my only Suntup purchase). Figurines are pretty cool (IMHO) and very well done. Got the guy from a link posted here by a member. I forget the site but the guy did excellent work and I kinda like them. Got a Flagg, Coffey, Pennywise and a few others.

Nice prop collection there, Lilja!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1088 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1098 ... LastLast